Skipping Lunches

You're My Hero [Searching for Co-Author]

Soon as he walked out of the door, I started looking around the house. It seems like the entire place underwent depression like me. I let out a sigh. I must do household chores for today so when Yunho gets home, he won’t be depressed too. I’m pretty sure he’ll tire himself because of his work for the entire day. Hajiman, where do I begin?

Just as I was pondering on where I shall begin my cleaning, I heard the doorbell rang. “Just who is this human being trying to intrude my activity?”

I pouted and walked towards the door. Soon as I open the door, I knew it’s someone I know.

“Yah, what’s with the pout?” Jaejoong said.

I looked up on him, the pout still on my lips. “Why are you here?” I asked fiercely, better yet cutely.

“Y-yah! Why are you pouting like that?! Cut it off! It doesn’t suit you!” Jaejoong said with a louder voice.

He forced his way in, bumping on me on the process. I turned around and followed him with my glare but he didn’t care. “Yah! I believe Yunho didn’t send for you!”

He looked around the house like he’s not paying much attention to my words. Aish! This guy! He doesn’t know how strong I get when I’m depressed! Just you wait, Kim Jaejoong!

“Yes, he didn’t. I came here to insult you and to ruin your day.” Jaejoong said plainly, he’s still not looking at me.

“Ruin my day? Don’t you have anything else to do then? I have lots of stuffs to finish in here. I have to clean the entire house, wash some clothes and wash the dishes. So if you won’t like to do those stuffs then you can get out of this place while I’m being nice.” I said. I am really getting too much irritated with this guy. All he does is get into my nerves! Aish!

He finally turned back to me with a smirk. “And what if I don’t want to? What if I said I wanted to help you with all the cleaning?”

“Bwo?” What is he talking about?

“I’m serious.” He said.

“Jinjja?”

“Dead serious.”

A small smile crept on my lips. I may even finish the work earlier because of his help. That’s if he didn’t plan on doing anything naughty.

“Arasso. Let’s begin.”

---------------

 Yunho let out a huge yawn. He glanced at the clock and saw that it’s already two in the afternoon. He obviously skipped lunch and his stomach is growling like crazy. He’s been working on paper works for about five hours and he finished around 60% of the work he need to finish for the entire day. Realizing he can’t go on with an empty stomach, he sent for his secretary.

“Miss Seo, please bring me lunch.”

“Arasso.”

And so, he stared blankly on the pile of papers and then onto the window. He didn’t know how but his thoughts were suddenly diverted towards Taeyeon. “Did she eat her lunch? What is it that she’s doing today? I hope her depression won’t get over her today or else…. Or else…”

“Yunho-sshi, here’s your lunch.”

Joohyun approached the table and placed the tray of lunch on the table. Yunho doesn’t react at all and she regards it as something strange.

“Yunho-sshi… Yunho-sshi…”

And that’s it. Yunho finally snapped out of his imaginations and finally looked at his secretary. “Oh, I’m sorry. I was just thinking about things.” Yunho smiled. “Kamsahamnida.”

“If there’s anything else you need, just call me, sir.” Joohyun said and then bowed. She went out of the office.

Yunho then started munching on his food. He looked at the bowl and realized it was tempura and then he remembered the tempura that Taeyeon cooked for him once. A few more seconds and Yunho snapped back to reality again. “Aish! Why is she always on my mind?!”

------------------

“Ah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Jaejoong exclaimed as he finally settled down the couch. “I didn’t know you two have all these mess inside the house! It took us this long just to clean the entire place!”

“You’re the first one to offer help. I didn’t even thought of having you involved in here.” Taeyeon muttered.

“Are you saying something?” Jaejoong asked from behind.

“A-anniyo!” Taeyeon said. She sighed.

Growl~

They both looked at each other and laughed.

“Our tummy’s too loud.” Taeyeon commented.

Jaejoong laughed. “I guess we skipped lunch and so we have to eat now.”

“But I can’t cook now! I’m so tired!” Taeyeon whined.

“Don’t worry. We’ll go out.” Jaejoong said.

“We’ll go out?!” Taeyeon repeated. “We’re this dirty and we’ll go out?”

Jaejoong stood up. “I’ll take a bath now, you take a bath after me and then we’ll eat outside. My treat.”

With that, Jaejoong walked towards the bathroom. He seemed to be living in here as well since he seemed to know every side of this house.

“Yah! I’m hungry now! We’ll take some time with the bath!” I shouted. I really take a little time taking a bath but I don’t know about this guy.

“Then let’s take a bath together.” He suggested as he looks back at me, with a smirk.

“Take a bath together your face!” I shouted.

This guy! He never gets tired of playing fun of me!

------------------------

Author's Note: Yay! I was able to update once again! And hey, it was a bit short but I hope you enjoyed it somehow. I have some more to write in this chapter but my mother said I need to close the laptop already :D Hey, thank you for reading this fic once again :D Yuntae looks so good together and Taejae also looks good together.... Eottoke??? hehehehe.... Please leave comments and subscribe! I would love to hear more from my lovely readers!!! Jalja... :D