Tight-lipped

You're My Hero [Searching for Co-Author]

“Look this way please… Right… Good… The other side please… Excellent… Nice Shot!”

“I hate this. A lot.” Jaejoong thought.

It was really never on his plans. He can live a century without lifting a finger for work because he’s filthy rich. But here he is now, on a photo shoot. And it isn’t any ordinary photo shoot; it’s for his drama. This marks his much awaited comeback. The girls and gays would definitely go crazy again.

“Okay, that’s all for today.” The director announced.

Jaejoong went straight to the wash room. He was absolutely ignoring the numerous reporters waiting for some chat with him. He hates this but why is he doing it again?

“So… You’re back, handsome.”

“It was that again.” Jaejoong said to himself.

He looked behind him and it was true. It was really her.

“What are you doing inside the men’s wash room?” Jaejoong asked.

“I was following you.” She answered plainly.

“Obviously.” Jaejoong commented. “I don’t really have that much time for some talk.” Jaejoong said as he walks towards the door. Once he was near the lady, he leaned closer and whispered. “Especially with you.”

The lady was left inside the wash room, not totally surprised. “As expected from you, Kim Jaejoong.”

Bo-bo-bo-boy I miss you Baby oh oh oh

It was her phone ringing.

“Yobosaeyo?”

“Nana-sshi! You’re up next! The director’s already looking for you!”

“Ara. I’ll go back there now.”

She put her phone back inside her bag and walked out of the men’s washroom.

-----------

“Uhm, Yunho-sshi?” Taeyeon said.

“Hm?” Yunho looked at Taeyeon as he chews the lunch she had brought for him.

“What kind of work does Jaejoong do?”

Yunho furrowed his eyebrows. Why is she asking this? Why is she asking me about Jaejoong?

After swallowing what he had been chewing, Yunho cleared his mouth and answered. “He’s an actor.”

“An actor?!” Taeyeon’s eyes grew big in amusement. “I didn’t know he is an actor!” She exclaimed, showing Yunho a tell-me-more-about-him look.

“Do you even watch TV?” Yunho asked. “He’s so popular and he’s always the lead actor.”

“Oh. I’m not that fond of watching TV dramas.” Taeyeon replied.

“Yeah, you better not.” Yunho thought.

There was a short silence. After Yunho had finished eating lunch, Taeyeon came up with another question.
 

“Ne, Yunho-sshi. Is Jaejoong that much of a jerk in his dramas too?” Taeyeon beamed. There was so much excitement in her tone and in her face.

“I don’t like where this conversation’s going.” Yunho thought.

“Uhm, it depends upon the character he’s portraying.” Yunho began. “He may be like the jerk that you think he is…”

“Oh, he’s really a jerk!” Taeyeon said conclusively.

“Or he may be a gentleman, or a cold one, a sweet one, you know, it totally depends.” Yunho answered.

He got himself a glass full of water and drank it all the way to the last drop. “This better be not alcohol” he thought.

“Maybe that’s why he’s a cassanova.” Taeyeon concluded. “He has been so full of himself because a lot of people knew about him.”

“But he’s nice too.” Yunho added. Kim Jaejoong is still his number one best friend.

“I thought so too.” Taeyeon said.

Yunho felt a bit of pain and uneasiness with Taeyeon’s words about Jaejoong lately. He wonders how Taeyeon sees his best friend.

Yunho paused for a while and finally spoke. “I was about to confess.”

Jaejoong gulped. “Confess for what? What are you going to say?”

Yunho looked at Jaejoong, straight in the eyes.

“I love Taeyeon.”

“I hope he remembered what I said.” Yunho thought.

“Yunho-sshi.  I better go home now. I guess I might be disturbing you if I stay here any longer, right?” Taeyeon asked, snapping Yunho out of his flashback.

“Oh, geurae.” Yunho smiled. “Thanks for bringing lunch here. It was good, as always.”

Taeyeon smiled in return. “My pleasure.”

Yunho’s heart beat faster.

“Ja, I’ll be on my way.” Taeyeon said before she bowed and headed towards the exit.

“Taeyeon-ah.”

Taeyeon stopped walking and looked back at him. “Hm?”

Yunho was silent for about 5.86 seconds.

“I love you”

“T-take care.”

Taeyeon smiled. “You too.”

When Taeyeon was totally out of sight, Yunho gave out an exasperated sigh. “Why am I so tight-lipped?”

 

--------------------

 

Author's Note: I'm baaaaack. Somehow, I have found my drive to write again. So super sorry for not updating T.T I've missed this :)