I love her

You're My Hero [Searching for Co-Author]

The next day found Yunho on his office once again. This time with fewer workloads and he is happy about that. The only schedule for today is a meeting at nine in the morning that will only last until around one in the afternoon. Since it’s going to be more of like a not-so-busy day for him, he decided to make plans for the evening.

“Since it’s Friday and tomorrow I won’t have to go to this office then it’ll be alright.” He smiled in satisfaction.

He grabbed his phone and called Taeyeon.

“Yunho-sshi?” Taeyeon asked, puzzled why Yunho suddenly called him.

“Ah, Taeyeon-ah. Do you have any plans for tonight?” Yunho asked nervously.

“Hm… I don’t really have any. Why do you ask?” Taeyeon asked.

“Ah, good thing then.” Yunho remarked. “I was wondering if I could treat you dinner tonight.”

Yunho was growing more and more nervous.

“Uhm, will that be alright? Aren’t you busy with your office works?” Taeyeon asked. She doesn’t want to ruin Yunho’s schedule.

“Anniyo, I’m free for the rest of the day after a meeting.” Yunho answered. “Just wait for me. I’ll arrive at around six in the evening to pick you up.”

“Hm… Arasso. Have a nice day Yunho-sshi.” Taeyeon said.

“Thank you Taeyeon-ah.” Yunho said, his heart overflowing with happiness.

They both hung up.

Yunho was smiling like crazy as he stares at the window. He didn’t even notice Yoochun coming inside of his office.

“Hey hey Yunho. What’s with that shining smile?” Yoochun asked.

Yunho looked at him, his smile never disappeared. “Nothing…”

“Aigoo….” Yoochun said. “That’s not nothing! I know there’s something going on Yunho. Was it Taeyeon?”

The mention of Taeyeon’s name made Yunho gulped and had his heart beat twice as fast.

Yoochun chuckled. “You’re even blushing now Yunho!”

“Huh!? I’m not blushing! Go back to work now Yoochun, we have a meeting in 30 minutes!” Yunho said as he practically pushed him away from his office.

“Yah! Don’t push me!” Yoochun whined.

Soon as Yunho shut the door closed, Yoochun fixed his coat and smiled widely. “My oh my, Yunho is in love.”

------------

Taeyeon was busy washing the dishes when her phone rang once again. He hurriedly wiped the lather off of her hands and then she reached for her phone.

“Yobosaeyo?”

“Yah, Kim Taeyeon.” It was Kim Jaejoong

Taeyeon furrowed her eyebrows and crossed her arms across her chest. “What do you want?”

“You.” Jaejoong answered.

“Bwo?!” Taeyeon didn’t know if she heard it right.

She heard laughs at the other end of the line. Jaejoong was making fun of her once again.

“Okay, I’m hanging up.” Taeyeon threatened.

“W-wait! Wait!” Jaejoong said.

“What now?” Taeyeon asked, totally less interested.

“Let’s go somewhere later, I’m so bored.” Jaejoong said.

“I don’t want to!” Taeyeon said. “Besides, I’ll have dinner with Yunho-sshi. He’ll pick me up at six.”

“Oh,” Jaejoong said, he somewhat sounded like he was disappointed. “Is that so? Say hi to Yunho for me.”

“Arasso. Bye.” Taeyeon hung up.

“What’s with him this time? Aish! That brat!”

---------------

“And here’s what we’ll do for the building’s design.” Yunho said as he presented a blueprint of a 45-storey building that will be built for JP Enterprises’ new hotel. “The features of this building is written on your copies. The project will cost us 2B won. This will be the talk of the town and will be a very famous landmark in South Korea.”

The shareholders at the conference room clapped their hands. Yunho is really good in running the company and he is really incomparable. Yunho smiled and bowed in front of the shareholders. “Our meeting for this project shall end today. Any other revisions for the final plan regarding this project will be sent to your desks on Monday morning. I am very open for any other suggestions for the betterment of this project this weekend. See you around.”

With that, the meeting ended. Yunho was fixing his stuffs when someone patted his back. He looked behind and saw that it was Yoochun smiling at him.

“Getting more and more inspired huh.” Yoochun commented.

Yunho chuckled. “You would never stop teasing me.”

“Tell me honestly, you’re in love with Kim Taeyeon aren’t you?” Yoochun confirmed.

“Well…” Yunho began “You could say that.”

“I could say that?” Yoochun repeated. “Then you’re really in love with her?!”

Yunho finally looked straight into Yoochun. “Okay okay, I give up.”

Yoochun looked at him with much excitement.

“Yes, I’m in love with Kim Taeyeon.”

“Yes!” Yoochun jumped in joy. “Finally! Jung Yunho! Finally!”

Yunho can’t help but smile.

“Did you tell her about it already?” Yoochun asked.

“A-anni… I haven’t.” Yunho replied, rubbing the back of his head.

“Aish…” Yoochun said in great disappointment. “You’re moving so slow, dude.”

“I’m planning to tell her soon.” Yunho said. “We’ll have dinner tonight.”

Yoochun smiled. “Great! This will be your chance!”

“Hajiman… Won’t I be rushing things?” Yunho asked. “I mean, Jungsu just died, she absolutely hasn’t completely recovered from her depression.”

Yoochun patted Yunho’s back. “Don’t worry Yunho. If you tell her you won’t need an answer as for now then she’ll be alright.”

Yunho smiled, satisfied with the motivation that Yoochun kept giving him. “Good luck!”

Yoochun started walking out but he stopped on his tracks and looked back at Yunho. “Aja! Hwaiting!”

Yunho smiled and then sighed. Yoochun’s right. He must let her know. Now that it seems like he’s gaining rivals towards Taeyeon.

----------------------------------

6PM

Taeyeon was waiting for Yunho to arrive. Yunho said it was a dinner and so she dressed up into a pink floral dress that wasn’t so formal. He laid her hair down and put on a little make up. While putting on some makeup she asks herself why is she so nervous about tonight. The thought of having dinner with Yunho gave her butterflies in her stomach and she would just suddenly smile by herself. She stood up and looked at her full view in front of the mirror. She noticed her belly’s getting more and more obvious. How long has it been since she’s been pregnant? Three months to be somehow exact. She softly caresses her stomach.

“Ah, Taeyeon-ah. Do you have any plans for tonight?”

“I was wondering if I could treat you dinner tonight.”

Taeyeon giggled unknowingly. “Oh my God!”

Just then she heard the sound of Yunho’s car on the garage. She quickly grabbed her pouch and stepped away. She took her steps downstairs and she saw Yunho getting off of the car. Once they saw each other they smiled and the atmosphere became somewhat awkward.

“Kaja!” Yunho said with a smile.

“Ne.” Taeyeon replied.

----------------------------------

Author's Note: Yehey! I was able to update twice today!!! Your comments kept me motivated, that's why :D Thank you for reading my fic... :D hehehe... Some cliffhanger in here.... I would love to make their date one thing you couldn't ever imagine so I have to think things through this evening. hehehe... Again thank you for reading... PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT... :D Please... hehehe... Thank you!!!