Changmin's Secret: Suspicion

You're My Hero [Searching for Co-Author]

It was nighttime again. Changmin wore black long sleeves top and light brown pants. He checked himself in front of the mirror for the 23rd time this evening until he was finally satisfied with his look. He grabbed his jacket and keys placed on top of his bed and wore his sunglasses. Sure, there wasn’t any sun at night but it’s something he really needed for the night. Changmin approached his window and looked outside. He noticed nobody so he opened his door-height window, wide open. The strong winds from the outside blow the white curtains inwards.

“Tonight is a windy night, isn’t it?”

Changmin stared outside the window for a short while, admiring the beautiful sky full of stars and the moon shining proudly. He let out a small smile and he bent down to unlock something on his bedroom’s floor. Changmin’s bedroom has been covered with a gray carpet. In front of the window was a rectangular cut on the carpet. He felt the area and found what he was looking for; his self-devised escape route.

Why was he escaping from his own room? from his own house? He is already 24 years old and is an adult, responsible enough to take care of himself. His parents would easily allow him go out at ten in the evening. Well, the answer’s simple. It was Changmin’s secret.

Changmin was a smart kid. Even with his five gorgeous hyungs, Changmin’s brain will still be outstanding. He has his own way of thinking, not on the insane side. It’s just that he is that much witty; he thinks ahead and does his thing on his own.

So, you wanna know Changmin’s secret?

---------------------------

A loud thud was heard by Changmin’s mother. “There he goes again…” she muttered.

It was a good thing that Changmin’s father sleeps like oil and never notices what his son was doing every night. Changmin’s mother stood up and walked upstairs to check her son. She knocked on his door.

“Changmin-ah. Changmin.” she called out.

It was the same; she always got no response. She tried to open the door but, as usual, it was locked. She tried the spare key and was able to open her son’s room. She stepped inside and saw the same thing as the other four nights. The bed was empty and the windows are open. She approached the window once again and felt the wind blowing outside. She looked around and so no one outside.

“What’s he doing?” She asked herself.

Changmin was always doing mysterious things. Her mother has been the one to sense it first but was never able to find everything out until Changmin presents it to everyone.

Knowing that she couldn’t do anything more, she closed the windows and left her son’s room.

--------------------

After a tiring day for the preparations for his new drama, Kim Jaejoong sat down for a moment inside his car. He let out a sigh. Even though he’s been busy with this new project, Jaejoong could never stop thinking about Taeyeon and Yunho. Yes, he knew his best friend loves Taeyeon yet he doesn’t understand himself, he doesn’t understand his heart. Deciding he needed fresh air to relax himself, Jaejoong started to drive towards his haven; beside the Han River.

Jaejoong arrived fifteen minutes later. He was about to get out of his car when someone caught his attention.

“Shim Changmin?” Jaejoong looked closely and it was confirmed to be Changmin.

“So I wasn’t wrong the last time I saw him in here.” Jaejoong concluded.

Jaejoong got out of the car and slowly approached Changmin who was silently staring at the water.

“Changmin-ah!”

It was a woman’s voice.

 

-------------------

Author's Note: Well, this is a short update :D A bit away from the mainstream :D Of course, I need a side story for my bias. hahaha. :D I would appreciate your comments :D Thank you for reading.