workaHOlic

You're My Hero [Searching for Co-Author]

It was another sunny day. Yunho was already off to work and Taeyeon was tidying the house up. There is less clutter inside the pad so she needed less effort for her works today. Well, she must. She’s already four months pregnant and she needed to be extra careful.

Taeyeon was happily dusting off the shelves on Yunho’s room when her phone suddenly rang.

“Yobosaeyo?” Taeyeon said.

“Kim Taeyeon-sshi?”the lady on the other line said.

“Uhm, who’s this?” Taeyeon asked.

“I’m Seo Joohyun, Yunho-sshi’s secretary.”

“Oh, is there anything I can do for you?”

“Yes, there is.” Joohyun began. “Will you go here at the office? I mean now? Yunho-sshi needs you to pick him up right now.”

“Pick him up? Why? What happened?”

“Just get here now, Taeyeon-sshi, jebal.” Joohyun said before she ended the call.

“W-wait! I…” Taeyeon stared at her phone “What happened to Yunho?”

She then began fixing herself and left the pad in a hurry. After locking the door, Taeyeon went downstairs and hailed a cab off to Yunho’s workplace.

Taeyeon arrived at the JP Enterprises building and was greeted by the nervous secretary, Seo Joohyun.

“Taeyeon-shhi!” she called out.

Taeyeon noticed the young fair lady calling her name and approached her.

“I’m Yunho-sshi’s secretary. Thank you for coming.” She said in a hurry before she lowered her head a bit. “He needs you up there now, kaja.”

Before Taeyeon could react, Joohyun already grabbed her wrist to the elevator. When they reached the elevator, Taeyeon managed to free herself from Joohyun’s grasp.

“Oh, I’m sorry.” Joohyun said, realizing she had just dragged her inside just like that.

“What is this all about? I mean, what happened?” Taeyeon asked.

“Yunho-sshi’s sick today and he won’t listen to anybody and still pursue today’s work. He even plans to go to the site today. He’s a real hard-headed man! I’m his dongsaeng and friend and secretary and yet he won’t listen to me! I’ve never seen him so sick.” Joohyun whined.

“Then why me? You just said he won’t listen to anybody.” Taeyeon asked.

“Because…” the elevator door suddenly opened.

“You just have to do it, Taeyeon-sshi. It might work.” Joohyun said.

They stepped out of the elevator and are now on the floor where Yunho’s office is located. Joohyun led the way and Taeyeon followed her. She had been there once but she wasn’t so sure about the place yet. And so they finally reached Yunho’s office.

“Oh, Taeyeon-ah!” Yoochun said.

His face shone brightly. “It’s good that you came!” He said as he approached Taeyeon. “This man needs your deadly stare and your lectures!” He said, pertaining to Yunho who was still busily typing on his Mac.

“Aish! Why do you still have to bother Taeyeon? I’m perfectly fine.” Yunho said.

His eyes were so glued on the monitor so he didn’t notice Taeyeon approaching him. He suddenly felt a soft touch on his forehead.

“You say you’re perfectly fine?” Taeyeon said. “You’re freaking hot!”

Yunho looked at her and the ambience suddenly turned awkward. Her hand was still rested on his forehead.

“Ooh…” Yoochun smirked.

Joohyun, on the other hand, was holding her laugh.

“It’s not what you think! He’s really hot! I mean literally!” Taeyeon said defensively.

Taeyeon finally removed her palm from Yunho’s forehead and looked at Joohyun. “Joohyun-ah.”

“Eh?”

“Do you have any thermometer and disinfectant here?” Taeyeon asked.

“Oh, yeah. I’ll get it.” Joohyun walked out of the office to get the thermometer from her desk.

“For a moment, I thought you mean he’s really hot.” Yoochun chuckled. “I mean, the way you said it a while ago? He’s freaking hot!” Yoochun said, imitating Taeyeon’s voice.

Taeyeon shot him a deadly glare and Yoochun totally got her message.

“Okay, I’ll cut the crap now. I’m out.” Yoochun said as he walks outside the office. Joohyun was now handing the thermometer to Taeyeon.

“Komawo.”

Taeyeon put some of the disinfectant on the thermometer and wiped it clean with her super white handkerchief before she asked Yunho to open his mouth and stuff the thermometer there.

“Is there anything else you need for him?” Joohyun asked.

“Ah yes. I need some water and fever medicine for him.” Taeyeon answered.

“I’ll go get it.” Joohyun said.

The digital thermometer’s signal rang and Taeyeon removed it from Yunho’s mouth. She looked at the screen.

“39 degrees Celsius!” Taeyeon exclaimed. “You should rest at home now Yunho-sshi!”

“It’s just 39 Taeyeon-ah. I still need to…”

“It’s just 39?! That’s freaking high! You will go home with me now Yunho-ah.”

Yunho sighed weakly. “Yes ma’am.”

“What?”

Yunho said it aloud.

“Y-you made it sound like an order!” Yunho said.

Taeyeon smiled. “Well, it is, honey.”

Yunho gulped. Honey?!

 

--------------

 

Author's Note: Classes begin again! But I really want to finish this fanfic by December 31 and I will do it because I have other stories to write too. Thank you for reading :D Comments are loved.