Lucky Guy

You're My Hero [Searching for Co-Author]

It was a sunny day. I am up for another day of office work, stressful papers, pressuring meetings, and hard to please people. Even so, I am still excited. I know something’s up for today. I have a great feeling that today will be a very pleasant and life changing day. I don’t know why but I feel like it.

Clad with my usual suit, I started my car and drove off to my workplace. I looked at the beautiful city of Seoul. Everything’s in place today. Everyone’s doing their own jobs. Everyone seemed to be a lot happy. I unknowingly smiled, mesmerized by today’s aura. I turned left to our workplace’s parking lot.

As I drive inside the private parking lot, the guards smiled widely and I smiled at them too. There really is something special for today. I do think so. Once I got off my car, I quickly headed towards my office at the 18th floor. Everyone greeted me on my way, as usual.

“Yunho-sshi?”  Oh, that was my secretary.

“Yunho-sshi. Here are your schedules for today.” She started as I sat on my office chair, waiting for her reminders. “You have a business meeting at one o’clock in the afternoon with the Jang Enterprise, and you have a ribbon-cutting ceremony at Lachata Restaurant, seven in the evening.”

“Anything more?” I asked.

“None.” My secretary replied, smiling.

“This is a very light day, isn’t it?”

“Yes, it is.” My secretary replied. “May I take my leave now sir?”

“Oh, sure.”

“Just call me if you need something sir. I’ll be going.” She bowed and then left the room.

That was my secretary, Seo Joohyun. She is tall; pretty, fair, kind, everything’s . My colleagues envy me for having her work for me. Yes, I am lucky but it doesn’t mean anything malicious. I am lucky because she’s doing her work properly. I am too tired to have any flings at the moment.

The papers on my table are so far too few. Thank God. It was a lucky day indeed. I finished signing and reading the contracts in a flash. I still have an hour to spend before the business meeting. I grabbed a quick lunch for half an hour and went to the conference room to prepare for my business meeting.

The most awaited hour started. The Jang Enterprises representatives seem to be even more attentive today. They seem to have gained eagerness towards my proposals of partnership. After about an hour, I got their approval. We won a contract! We’re doing a twin-tower for a certain entertainment company! Oh, God. This must be my luckiest day! Oh, hey, wait, I still have another appointment for the day, right? I still have my ribbon-cutting ceremony. Well, that won’t be stressful at all. I will just have to smile in front of the camera, and then I will just have to give a few words. Easy, I hope everything will go fine just like the rest of the day.

I put on my new tux and a bowtie. I fixed my hair a little bit and examined myself in front of the mirror. I looked at my reflection, specifically my face. My stress obviously flew somewhere else. I look so young, like I am nineteen. Oh, that was an exaggeration, just 21. I laughed at myself for praising my own looks. I got inside my car and started my engine.

At six-thirty, I reached Lachata Restaurant. This is my company’s newest investment. I was so proud of it. The workers greeted me. They didn’t expect me to come so much early. I did so I can watch them prepare.

Thirty minutes later, the program already started. We cut the ribbon and everyone came in. I was called on the stage to give a few remarks.

“Yeorobun, good evening.” I started with a smile. “Thank you for coming to this precious event. I expect you all to support this new business of ours as we continue to fulfill our mission of giving quality service to Korean people and to the tourists as well.” A round of applause was rewarded to me. I then continued my speech. “You may not believe it, but, this has been my luckiest day, so far.” Murmurs were heard all over the restaurant. They were so curious with my sudden outburst. “From the moment I opened my eyes when I wake up, until this very moment, all I had were smiles. I even won a contract a while ago. God must be showering His blessings upon me a lot. I was so thankful. This is what I wish to share with you all tonight, let us thank Him for all the blessings He gives us endlessly. Thank you very much and good evening.” I smiled, and bowed, and walked off the stage.

I received good comments regarding my little speech. They say I am really lucky. I could see them smile to me sincerely. This day is really something to be treasured. I hope nothing else ruins this day.

“Yo Yunho.” That was my best friend. “Getting luckier than ever, huh. You’re really big time now. You must be partying with me tonight.” He said.

“Kim Jaejoong, I have no time for your parties at those clubs.” I retorted.

“Oh, come on. Just this once! It’s your lucky day anyway. It’s my treat.” Jaejoong said.

I thought about it for a moment. “Okay, I have nowhere else to attend this night after all. But I won’t drink, okay? I want to make this day wonderful till the end. I want my sanity as safe as possible, arasseo?”

“Arasseoyo!” Jaejoong said with a wide grin.

A couple of minutes later, when all the guests are gone, I went to a club named Lucifer with Kim Jaejoong. There, we met our other friends; Kim Junsu, Shim Changmin, and Park Yoochun.

“Oh, Mr. Workaholic’s here!” Changmin exclaimed.

“I thought you would never join us again here.” Yoochun said.

“You guys, this friend of ours is just too busy with a lot of things with his company.” Junsu said.

“Alright, alright, enough of that talk. What’s important now is that Yunho’s here.” Jaejoong said.

An hour later, the people started heading towards the dance floor.

“I’m gonna dance, I really feel like it.” Jaejoong said as he stands up, looking at the dance floor.

“We already know, you ert dancer.” Changmin said.

Jaejoong went to dance to “Are You a Good Girl?” All the girls are looking at him in awe, cheering for his sake. That’s when Junsu stood up.

“I can’t let this happen! I can dance better than him!” Determined, Kim Junsu went to the dance floor. This time, the music changed to intoxication. Half of the girls went to Kim Junsu. Junsu smirked.

“Ooh, showdown.” Yoochun said, totally amazed. “I better watch this up close and personal.” He said as he takes his leave to approach the two.

Changmin laughed and watched Yoochun leave. He looked at Yunho who is just smiling plainly. “Hyung, aren’t you going to join them?” Changmin asked.

“Aniyo. I’m just enjoying full view here. Besides, I know I’m the best dancer in our group. I may just outshine them” Yunho said with a light chuckle before he sip his orange juice.

“Okay okay, we all know you are a dance machine. Well then, I wish to collect bets down there, see you around!” the jolly maknae left.

After about a minute, the dance showdown still isn’t over.  Yunho wanted to go to the toilet, and so he did. He went to the gentlemen’s toilet to fix himself. He also felt the urge to pee, and so he went to the male urinal and peed. Before he could even finish, he already heard sobs from one of the cubicles. The sobs didn’t seem to be that of a man and the sobs became louder and louder. Yunho stopped for a moment, wondering who that might be. There was a loud sneeze from the same cubicle. Yunho felt a little disgusted, but what else can he do? He has to deal with it. After a few seconds, the door of that particular cubicle opened. Before Yunho could zip back his pants, a lady with a red mini dress came out, her sanity somewhere else.

“Ahjumma, this isn’t the lady’s toilet.” Yunho said.

The lady’s eyes widened as it landed on Yunho’s opened zipper. “ert!!!!!!!!” she exclaimed.

“Yah! You are the ert one! Why enter a toilet intending for men! Or is it that you’re really an ahjusshi?” Yunho asked, mocking the lady.

The lady finally removed the strands of her hair that blocks her view and talked to Yunho face to face, breath to breath.

“Yah! I am not an ahjusshi! How dare you!” She said with a slap on Yunho’s left cheek. Before he could even recover, the lady slapped him hard again, on the same cheek. “That one’s for calling me an ahjumma a while ago. I’m 23! Freaking twenty three! Can’t you see my face? Can’t you see this figure and skin? I am 23!” The lady said hysterically.

Yunho gulped while looking at the lady from head to toe, his right hand holding his pained left cheek.

The lady had perfect features. She has a fair and milky skin that seemed so soft, small and attractive eyes, perfect nose, thin and beautiful lips, big s, small waist, round , and… and…

SLAP!!! “Ouch!” Yunho whined.

“ert!” The lady exclaimed. She decided to walk away but tripped on the process, letting Yunho have a pretty view. Yunho chuckled. The lady struggled to stand up again but her five-inch heels won’t let her. In the end, Yunho helped her stand up. She had no choice so she didn’t complain.

“Hey, where’s Yunho?” Jaejoong asked.

“I left him here a while ago. He said he wanted a full view of the showdown from here, and now he’s gone.” Changmin explained.

“I’ll call him.” Yoochun said.

Before Yunho’s phone could ring, they already saw Yunho escorting the drunken lady from the bathroom to their table. He settled her down on the sofa and sighed.

The four of them looked at him with surprised expressions.

“Hyung! What did you do?” Changmin asked.

“What?” Yunho asked.

“Yah, Jung Yunho! I thought you’re a gentle man!” Yoochun said.

“Hyung! Why did you?” Junsu couldn’t even finish his sentence.

“Just as I thought! You are really my friend Jung Yunho! I was so proud of you!” Jaejoong said with a smirk.

“You guys! Your thoughts are wrong! I met this lady at the toilet…”

“A toilet? I didn’t know you like this public.” Changmin said.

“It’s not what you think Changmin! She came from inside one of the cubicles of the gentlemen’s toilet while I was peeing. She suddenly came out and tells me I’m a ert, and then collapsing before me so I don’t have any choice but to carry her out before any other man sees her in there.”

“Okay, you can’t use that in court.” The group’s lawyer, Kim Junsu said.

“Aish, jinjja. I’m not doing anything wrong in here! I’m just helping this lady! She must be thankful!” Yunho said, defending himself.

Upon his mention, the whole gang looked at the lady. Her long dark brown hair covers her entire face. Everything was messy and her red mini dress covered just a little portion of her legs.

“Hyung, that one’s too rough.” Changmin commented once again.

“I told you I didn’t do anything!” Yunho said.

They saw the girl move and remove the hair strands blocking her face. The entire group looked at her with awe. She is so much attractive. It’s just that she’s drunk.

Before she could utter a word, she felt a twitching pain from her temples. “Ouch!” she said, massaging her temples. “Where am I?”

“In heaven, dear.” Jaejoong answered.

Junsu kicked Jaejoong. Jaejoong winced in pain.

“Mind telling us your address? So that we can send you home?” Yoochun asked.

There was a moment of silence before the girl would reply. “I… I…” and the girl passed out again.

“Just take her home with you Yunho. You found her so you hold some responsibility with it.” Jaejoong suggested.

“Arasseo.” Yunho said unwillingly. “This must be today’s unlucky moment.”

The group finally decided to go home. Yunho brought the girl home and placed her at the guest’s room. Yunho looked at her for a while. Even though how violent she is when she’s awake, she’s serene when she sleeps. Yunho yawns and finally felt the urge to sleep.

The next day, Yunho heard noises from the kitchen. Lots of breaking glasses, screams, sobs, everything. He hurriedly went to see what had happened. Upon reaching his kitchen, he saw the lady from last night, drinking once again, and even hurting herself. Blood was flowing from her wrists.

Yunho stared at her with worry and pity. “Oh God.” The girl collapsed near to where the broken pieces of glass are. Yunho quickly got her and ran to the nearest hospital.

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

Author's Note: So yeah, the title was Kim Hyunjoong's. hhahahah :D I hope you guys liked it. :D please do leave comments and please recommend!!!! :D Thanks a lot. :D