Sweet and Spicy

You're My Hero [Searching for Co-Author]

“Yobosaeyo?”

“Miss Seo, this is your boss, Jung Yunho. Cancel all my appointments today, someone got hospitalized and I really need to be here.”

“But Yunho-sshi! Those appointments are…!”

Before Joohyun could even reply, Yunho already ended the call. The door of the emergency room finally opened and a doctor came out.

“How was it? Yoo-baksa? Is she safe now?” Yunho asked.

“Yes, she is. Don’t let her do it again or else we can’t save her. You must be womanizing. Don’t ever do that again, that’s how my wife passed away.” The doctor said as he walks away.

“She isn’t my wife!” Yunho exclaimed.

An hour later, Yunho went inside the room of the lady he just saved. The lady was sleeping calmly again. He wished she could always be that gentle.

Suddenly, the door opened and his four friends entered.

“Hyung! Is she okay now?” Junsu asked worriedly.

“Yes, she is.” Yunho said.

“I didn’t know fertilization happens that fast.” Changmin said.

“Yah, maknae, what are you trying to say?” Yunho asked.

“You just met her last night and you got her pregnant.” Changmin said plainly.

All of them looked at Changmin. “Pregnant?”

“Yes, pregnant!” Changmin repeated.

“Who told you about that?” Jaejoong asked.

“The doctor.” Changmin answered.

“But he’s violating the law with that.” Junsu said.

“No, he isn’t. I said I am her brother.” Changmin said.

“Best actor!” Yoochun said with an applause.

“What are you planning to do now Yunho? You seem to be in deep trouble now.” Jaejoong said.

“I don’t know.”

The four left and Yunho sat beside the sleeping lady. He looked at her and examined her carefully. “I didn’t even know your name. Why are you giving me all this damn problems? I am not the father of child anyways. I didn’t do anything to you.”

A few days passed and the lady was going to be discharged. Yunho paid the bills as he is a kind-hearted person. The past few days saw the lady quiet and problematic. On the day they are intended to leave, Yunho finally went to ask her about everything. It is now his right.

“Kim Taeyeon, isn’t it? That’s what your record says.” Yunho began. “Your name is strong but you’re that weak to commit suicide.”

“Don’t say that. You’re not the one troubled.” She replied, her voice so shaky because she is that much close to crying.

“Hey, I paid for your bills and you destroyed my kitchen. Tell me about everything.” Yunho said.

“There isn’t any matter with that. I’ll pay you.” Taeyeon replied.

“Really? But I did want to know your story.” Yunho insisted.

“You can’t!” Taeyeon said.

The door suddenly opened and Yoochun came in. “Oh, you two are having some quarrel?”

The two didn’t answer. “Uhm, oppa, who are you?” Taeyeon asked.

“I’m that guy’s friend. I’m glad you’re fine now. That busy businessman left his work for a week now. He passed all his duties to me and it’s so troublesome! He never goes to work but to this hospital.” Yoochun exclaimed.

Yunho quickly walked to Yoochun and stood beside him and then kicking him, signaling Yoochun to stop talking about that matter.

“Oh, yeah, he’s a busy person actually.” Yoochun said with a small laugh.

“Scandinavian Cruise Park Yoochun…” Jung Yunho whispered.

“I have somewhere else to go, I’ll see you two around!” Yoochun said as he waves good bye. When he left, Taeyeon looked at Yunho.

“Is that true? Did you do all of those things?” she asked.

“No, don’t believe whatever he’s telling you.” Yunho said nervously.

“Geojitmal. Tell me the truth.” Taeyeon insisted.

“Okay, I did those things.” Yunho said. “How about you, who got you pregnant?”

“It’s none of your business! He’s just a dumb ex who broke up with me after knowing my condition.” Taeyeon answered.

“Oh, he is someone like that? Too bad.”  Yunho  commented

“This baby is at fault! My life changed after this baby was formed.” Taeyeon said in tears.

“Geojitmal. The baby isn’t at fault.” Yunho said. “It’s a blessing from God.”

“Blessing?!” Taeyeon asked, quite raising her voice. “Leeteuk left me and you call that lucky?”

“Okay, okay, but don’t ever think of doing nasty things to get rid of that baby. That is a big sin. Arasseo?” Yunho said.

Taeyeon looked away and gave him a small nod.

“Okay, we’re leaving soon. Where will I drop you off?” Yunho asked.

“Ever since I came to Seoul I’ve always been residing with Leeteuk. Apart from his home, I’ve got nowhere else to go.” Taeyeon answered.

“Oh, I guess I’ll have to adopt you.” Yunho said.

“Adopt me?!” Taeyeon asked, totally high-pitched. “I’m neither a pet nor an orphan for you to adopt!”

“I know you’re not a pet but I’m not sure with you being an orphan or not.” Yunho answered.

“Like I said, I’m not an orphan.” Taeyeon repeated.

“Then why don’t you go back to your parents and live with them?” Yunho asked.

“Isn’t it obvious? Leeteuk and I eloped.” Taeyeon said.

“So, that’s the case then. Come on, let’s pack now, we’ll be home late if you didn’t hurry.” Yunho said, murmuring his last words.

“If I don’t what?” Taeyeon asked.

Yunho grunted. “Nothing!”

They drove back to Yunho’s place. The entire trip was silent. Yunho once tried starting a conversation but when he received no response, he looked at the backseat and saw Taeyeon sleeping.

“Aish! This lady! I should’ve never helped her that night.” Yunho said, cursing himself deep inside.

About a minute later, he heard noises from the backseat. Taeyeon started sleep talking. Yunho became worried but since Taeyeon’s sleeping, and tired, he decided not to wake her up but to turn off the radio and listen to her.

“Kajima…. Kajima…..” Taeyeon uttered, breaking in tears.

“Jebal!!!! Kajima!!!! Kajima!!!!!” Taeyeon called out.

Yunho listened carefully, waiting for a name. Taeyeon is crying hardly, Yunho wished he could stop driving and embrace her tightly. That very moment, they reached Yunho’s house. Yunho parked the car and opened the door to the back seat. There, he found Taeyeon sleeping peacefully once again; dried tear tracks are all over her face.

Yunho carried her to his guestroom. He laid her down carefully. Her name itself was really ironic; gentle and strong at the same time, reflecting her attitude and personality perfectly.  Gentle as she looks and when she’s asleep, while strong as she talks and the way she treats others. Yunho can’t help but be mesmerized by these traits in her. These make him think of himself more. Why is he helping her in the first place? Why did he reach this far helping a stranger?

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Author's Note: Yay! I got two subscribers!!! Thanks to im21red and Sunny_FOREVER :D I love you!! :D I would love to hear from you as well. It's my vacation so I can update. :D I hope you could recommend this story too. :D Those 68 viewers, please do subscribe!!! And I need a poster... :D That's all, thanks. :D