Deal?!

You're My Hero [Searching for Co-Author]

Yunho woke up, smelling the aroma of something like steak. He got up from his bed and then went to see the kitchen. There, he saw Taeyeon cooking breakfast for the two of them. Yunho smiled.

“This girl knows how to cook.” He said to himself.

Taeyeon finally noticed Yunho’s presence from behind. She looked at him and then smiled. “You’re awake.”

“Yes, the smell of the food woke me up.” Yunho said. He approached the counter and looked at what’s for breakfast. “Steak, just as I smelled.”

Taeyeon chuckled. “I’m sorry if it’s only a few. This may never be enough for my debt.”

“Oh, that, I think we should talk about that.” Yunho said.

Taeyeon’s eyes widened. “No! Please! No! Don’t kick me out of your house! I’ve got nowhere else to go!”

Yunho chuckled. “Silly, I’m not kicking you out of my house.”

“Then what?”

“You’ll stay here.” Yunho simply answered.

“Jinjja?!” Taeyeon asked.

“Yes.”

“Okay, well then. I’ll do the household chores for you. That will be my only way of repaying you.” Taeyeon offered.

“That would be alright.” Yunho commented.

“Deal then?” Taeyeon said, extending her hand.

“Deal.” Yunho said, taking her hand.

Their handshake took quite long. They looked at their hands and then at each other’s eyes. Something’s up, they both know.

“Uh oh, my steak’s burning!” Taeyeon said as she takes her hand and turning off the stove.

The two of them sat at the dining table and started chumming their steak for breakfast.

“It’s not burnt.” Yunho said.

“Jinjja?! You’re not lying?” Taeyeon said, pointing her fork to Yunho.

“D-dead serious.” Yunho commented. This girl’s still as frightening as ever!

Their doorbell suddenly rang. Yunho was about to stand to see who’s coming but Taeyeon stopped him from doing so, with just her piercing eye contact. Yunho swore his eyes are virtually bleeding.

Taeyeon opened the door and saw the four guys. “Oh, there you guys are. What are you doing here at this time of the day?”

Yunho approached the door too. He saw his friends with shocked expressions. Yes, it is as if they saw Yunho’s mother back alive, in Taeyeon’s body.

“We’re here to visit you, young lady.” Jaejoong said as he leans down to kiss Taeyeon’s hand.

Taeyeon smiled. Jaejoong stood up and smirked. Taeyeon raised her hand and wiped the back of it at Jaejoong’s face, wiping it furiously. “I never gave you permission to kiss my hand!” Taeyeon said, emphasizing each word.

Changmin and Yoochun laughed real hard as they enter the pad, bumping into Jaejoong in the process, intentionally.

“Oh my, that was really the best scene I’ve ever seen!” Yoochun said.

“That’s what you call ‘in the face’!” Changmin said, they both never stopped laughing.

Jaejoong sat down quietly, annoyed at Taeyeon’s iness.

Junsu sat down as well and smiled at Taeyeon. “Taeyeon-ah, that one’s really cool! Girls never do that to hyung. All they do was giggle.”

“Those girls just don’t have much taste!” Taeyeon hissed.

“Aish! This girl! Who do you think you are?!” Jaejoong exclaimed, not taking the embarrassment he got a while ago.

“I’m Kim Taeyeon. I don’t even know who you are. I don’t have times for cassanovas like you.” Taeyeon said as she walks away.

“Strike two!” Changmin exclaimed. “One more hyung and it’s bingo!”

“Shut up!” Jaejoong glared at Changmin. “I won’t cook for you anymore!”

Shim Changmin’s expression changed. “Arasso, I won’t tease you anymore, for the sake of food.”

“Why is she still here Yunho?” Yoochun asked.

“She’s got nowhere else to go. I decided to adopt her here. In return, she will do household chores.” Yunho explained. “How about you guys, what are you doing here?”

“We wish to check you out. Seeing her at your house makes us suspicious about the two of you.” Yoochun answered.

“Is she pissing you off like what she did to me?” Jaejoong asked.

“A little bit.” Yunho answered.

“Really?!” Changmin questioned. “What do you exactly mean by a little bit?”

“She uses her frightening eye contact. I can’t understand but she can use that to kill someone, I suppose.” Yunho said.

“And the first victim’s going to be you.” Jaejoong said.

“Ani, It’s going to be you.” Junsu said, referring to Jaejoong.

“Aish, jinjja….”

“Anyways, why is she on your shirt, Jung Yunho? I thought you would never disobey the law?” Junsu commented.

“I thought this talk’s already over? I didn’t harass her, for God’s sake.” Yunho said, running a hand to his hair. “She’s got nothing else to wear.”

“Great.” Changmin commented.

His malicious comment earned the attention of everyone else. All of them eyed Changmin with discriminating looks.

“I mean, great, you can buy her some. Don’t forget to shop only at my department store, arasso?”

“Good idea.” Yoochun said.

“Why are you doing all of these for her, hyung? She’s not your sibling or your cousin or your mother.” Junsu asked Yunho.

“That’s what I wish to ask him too.” Yoochun said.

“Maybe they’re lovers. We all know how much secret Jung Yunho conceals.” Jaejoong said simply.

“NO! That’s not it!” Yunho said.

“Then what’s the real reason?” Jaejoong asked.

“I… I don’t know.”

“You don’t know?!” The four exclaimed in unison.

- - -- ----------- - - - -- - - - - -

“Ahjusshi. P-please take me to the h-hospital.” The guy said to the taxi driver. He is holding his chest and is sweating really much. His breathing isn’t so steady and his heart keeps on skipping beats, driving him crazy.

About five minutes later…

“Mister, we’ve reached the hospital.” The taxi driver said, glancing at the man at the backseat. Receiving no answer, the taxi driver went to see his passenger. When he touched the body of the guy, it’s already cold. He got so shocked. He checked the passenger’s pulse and confirmed what he thought. The guy’s already dead.

 

- - --   - -------------- - - - -- -

 

Author's Note: Short update neh?? But this chapter is necessary. I'll try updating more of this tomorrow. Have a nice day!!!