Rain

You're My Hero [Searching for Co-Author]

Jaejoong stopped on his tracks. A beautiful lady appeared beside Changmin and Jaejoong seemed to not meet her before. Changmin looked at the lady and smiled.

“He knows her?” Jaejoong asked himself.

He stood there for about 15.26 seconds before he found himself walking towards the two.

“Yo, Minnie.” Jaejoong called out.

Changmin turned around. It was his hyung.

“So you’re sleeping, eh?” Jaejoong said, mocking the maknae.

Just as Changmin was about to answer, raindrops started falling. Changmin took the lady’s hand to run away but Jaejoong grabbed his.

“Let’s go somewhere in my car.” Jaejoong said.

Changmin looked at his hyung, then to the girl. She nodded and so the three of them rode on Jaejoong’s car.

---------------------

Taeyeon slowly walked towards the veranda and looked outside. The raindrops have started to fall. The busy city of Seoul is glimmering under the dark sky with its glowing night lights. There was little sight of the moon, adding a gloomy effect.

Oh, she loved rain a lot. Rains usually make her happy. She and Leeteuk would often have hot chocolate together while watching the raindrops fall outside. The feeling and ambience is just so warm and loving. It was her favorite scene. Now, it’s just a memory of him.

Without her noticing it, teardrops also started flowing down her cheeks. She watched the rain get stronger and in only brought back more of those memories. They have shared countless rains and tonight, he wasn’t here anymore.

Taeyeon sobbed. She couldn’t help but cry even more. Why did her love have to be taken away? She doesn’t know. Well, nobody knows.

The door bell suddenly rang. Taeyeon, who’s still in the middle of her grieving, tried to calm herself and wiped her tears using her palms.

“J-just a moment!” she called out, trying to put out a normal voice.

She opened the door and it was Jung Yunho. His sky blue long sleeves top was a little bit wet because of the sudden rain.

“Yunho-ah, go get changed now. You’ll catch a cold.” Taeyeon said.

She took Yunho’s coat and quickly walked away, letting Yunho get only a little view of her face. Yunho settled down his stuffs. He followed Taeyeon with his eyes, suspecting one thing about her.

“Taeyeon-ah?” he called out.

Taeyeon was putting Yunho’s coat in the laundry. “N-neh?” she answered without looking up.

“Were you crying?” Yunho asked.

Taeyeon stood up, her back facing Yunho.

Realizing what he had said, Yunho mentally cursed. “Why did I have to ask her that?”

Taeyeon wiped the tears left in her eyes and turned back to Yunho. “Uhm, yes, a while ago.” She answered shyly.

What’s the point of lying anyways?

“I guess it has something to do with Leeteuk.” Yunho commented. “Don’t worry; you won’t be alone for tonight.” He said with a little smile before he walks to his own bed room.

Taeyeon looked at Yunho, a bit surprised with him. She doesn’t know how that sounded but it made her feel secured and relieved. She smiled.

The rain has stopped.

 

----------------------

 

Author's Note: comments are loved :D Thank you for reading :)