Secret!

You're My Hero [Searching for Co-Author]

Every night will be the same. Changmin’s room will always be empty. Good thing his mother didn’t notice him come out late every night. And what is it that Changmin does? Bimil!

-----------------

"Seriously, Yunho, what did really happen that night?” Yoochun asked once again. He went to see Yunho after office hours to hear the entire story.

Yunho looked at him. He seemed tired of the topic already. But he has to give up, it’s Yoochun anyways. “The one who interrupted the dinner date was Jaejoong.”

“Jinjja?!” Yoochun asked. His eyes grew wide in surprise. “It was really a big surprise. I mean, why will Jaejoong be there? Did you tell him about your plan?”

Yunho shook his head no. “Anniya, He said he just happen to be there and so he decided to join the two of us.”

“Oh. And then what happened? You have the rest of the night to tell her, right?”

The three of them ate in silence. It wasn’t really that much awkward but they shared really small talks. Some how was your day, how are you doing, and other random things. When they finished eating, Jaejoong went home on his car while Yunho and Taeyeon rode on Yunho’s car.

The entire trip was quieter. Taeyeon only looked down and occasionally on the window. Yunho’s heart was still beating rapidly. He has lots of emotions in him right now. First he was really disappointed of Jaejoong’s intervention, secondly they didn’t share much talk during the dinner, and third he hasn’t confessed yet.

They finally reached Yunho’s pad. They quietly went upstairs and inside the house. When they are both heading towards their respective bedrooms, Taeyeon took the opportunity to talk.

“Yunho-sshi.” She called out hesitantly.

Yunho looked at her. His heart racing beats because of nervousness.

Taeyeon smiled. “Komawoyo.”

Yunho smiled as well, his heartbeat never slowed down. “Thanks as well.”

After that, the two of them are about to open the knob of the doors. Taeyeon called Yunho once again.

“Uhm, Yunho-sshi.”

“Hmm?”

“What is it that you wanted to tell me? Y-you know, at the restaurant, a while ago.”

“And so? Yunho! What happened next?!” Yoochun asked eagerly.

Yunho glared at him. “You are interrupting my story!”

“Oh, I’m so sorry.”

Yunho was even more nervous. “Oh, that… I… I… I just want to ask if the baby’s alright.”

Taeyeon smiled. “A-ah… The baby’s alright.”

Yunho gave a weak smile. “Good thing then. Jalja.”

“Good night, Yunho-sshi.”

“That’s it, we went to sleep.” Yunho said, concluding the very disappointing night.

“That’s it?!” Yoochun shrieked.

“That’s it.” Yunho replied.

Yoochun sighed. “Aigoo. Yunho! You let the chance slip off so easily!”

“I have some other time, you know! Maybe it wasn’t meant for her to know my feelings for now.” Yunho said.

“Arasso. I know how depressing that would be. Let’s drink.” Yoochun said.

“That would be nice.”

------------------

There they are again, at the same club where they found Kim Taeyeon. I mean where Yunho found Kim Taeyeon. It’s almost two months already. Yunho and Yoochun are already on their usual spot, drinking some soju.

“Yunho! Yoochun!” Junsu said as he saw the two of his friends. He immediately approached them. “Long time no see!”

“Yeah, I haven’t heard of the busy lawyer for a while.” Yoochun said.

“Oh, Yunho-ah. You seemed depressed.” Junsu commented. “Did something happen?”

Yoochun laughed. “He’s depressed because nothing happened!”

Junsu gave Yoochun and Yunho a questioning look. “What do you mean by that?”

“Aish, stop it Yoochun!” Yunho said as he glares at Yoochun.

“Chill! Here’s another shot.” He said as he poured soju on Yunho’s glass.

“And so, where are the others? I mean Jaejoong and Changmin?” Junsu asked.

“Oh, yeah, I called Jaejoong and he said he’s on his way. Changmin isn’t answering his phone.” Yoochun said.

“Wow, our maknae seemed to be really busy nowadays.” Junsu commented before he drank his soju.

Yoochun nodded. “Yeah, yeah. You are busy as well. I’m a bit surprised you’re here.”

Jaejoong suddenly appeared. “I’m finally here!”

He sat beside Junsu, opposite Yoochun. “What are we going to drink for?” He asked to no one in particular but he averted his gaze to Yunho.

Yoochun noticed Jaejoong’s action but didn’t react. “We need to hang out together more often, you know!” Yoochun said, breaking some ice that’s starting to form.

“Right, right.” Jaejoong said as he pours himself some soju. “Where’s Changmin?”

“We don’t know.” Junsu answered.

“Bwo? Isn’t that pig enjoying our gatherings like this?” Jaejoong said.

“He is but he isn’t answering my calls.” Yoochun said.

“Oh, weird.” Jaejoong said.

And so the night went on with some more drinks and talks. Finally, Jaejoong and Yunho seemed to be civil, I mean best friends again. They seem to have forgotten that incident last night.

----------------------------

Junsu, Yoochun, and Yunho drove home while Jaejoong decided to drive to somewhere else to sober up. Ooh, I mean to clear his mind. His driving sent him near Han River. He got off his car and began drinking canned beer that he bought before he got there.

“Pabo…. Pabo….” Jaejoong kept cursing as he punches his own chest. He kept on drinking and drinking.

Minutes later, something caught his attention. He doesn’t know if he’s hallucinating or not but he even rubbed his eyes to confirm his sight.

“Changmin?”

---------------

Author's Note: Yay! Another update! I really didn't mean to put on a side story but I have to. haha. Summer classes have started but hopefully it won't affect updates :D thanks for reading! Please comment and subscribe!