Stuffed Toys (1/2)

Tamed

Wendy stood awestruck as she got out of Seulgi’s car. She had offhandedly made a remark saying that she wanted to go to the amusement park soon and she couldn’t believe her eyes as she took in the sight before her. Seulgi did bring her to an amusement park alright, but it was completely deserted. Looking over at Seulgi who was smiling smugly, she asked, “Did you perhaps, booked the whole place today?”

 

Seulgi looked at Wendy, unable to read her expression and frowned. “You don’t like it?”

 

Wendy didn’t exactly hate it, in fact it was a really, really romantic gesture, but she just didn’t want Seulgi to spend so much on her when they weren’t even, you know anything. She sighed and decided to just make use of it wisely. “Let’s just go and play.”

 

After a few rides, Wendy realized Seulgi was fearless when it comes to thrilling rides. The older girl was literally dragging Wendy onto roller coasters and Vikings and laughing at the younger girl’s pale face when they got off the ride. But what goes around comes around, as Wendy finally got to laugh at Seulgi’s pale face as they exited the haunted house. They both decided that it was best to hit the game stalls, where the both of them will have no problem with playing.

 

Wendy stopped in her tracks as she stared at the big brown teddy bear hanging on the wall. Seulgi noticed and asked the shop assistant, “How do we win that teddy bear?”

 

“You have to hit 10 balloons with the darts.”

 

“Do you want to try?” Seulgi asked.

 

Wendy nodded. After a few tries, Wendy still couldn’t get it. She sighed in exasperation as she stared longingly at the teddy bear. Seulgi egged her on. “One more time?”

 

Wendy shook her head while pouting. “It’s impossible.”

 

“Haven’t you heard of Nike’s slogan? Nothing is impossible.” Placing another note in the shopkeeper’s hands, Seulgi rubbed her hands in glee. “My turn.”

 

Wendy’s jaw dropped as she watched Seulgi hit and popped all 10 balloons with her 10 tries effortlessly. The darts training at random pubs seemed to have paid off, as Seulgi received the bear from the shop owner. Immediately hanging it out to pass to Wendy, Seulgi watched as the former hug the bear tightly, her face scrunched up in a smile, and a smile crept up on Seulgi’s face. The shorter girl was just too cute that using ‘cute’ to describe her was an understatement.

 

--

 

The two were standing at the bottom of Wendy’s apartment block, unable to say their goodbyes.

 

“So… I hope you enjoyed today.” Seulgi said, scratching her head.

 

“I did, all thanks to you.” Wendy smiled. “Oh and thanks for helping me get Kang Seul-bear for me!”

 

“You named the bear after me?” Seulgi stared incredulously.

 

“Haven’t anyone told you? You look like a bear, especially when you smile.”

 

“Well now I have,” Seulgi laughed. “I’m honored though.”

 

“I am too, for booking the whole amusement park just for me.” Wendy said.

 

Seulgi scratched her head sheepishly. “I thought you would like it.”

 

“I do, but next time, please don’t do it. I don’t want you to spend unnecessary money on me.”

 

“Were you happy today?” Seulgi asked and the other girl nodded. “Then the money was well-spent, necessary or not.”

 

“Well I’m sure we will still have fun even if we have to queue and squeeze with other people because it was the company that made the difference…” The shorter girl blushed and looked everywhere but at the other girl.

 

Seulgi felt that she was going to get smile lines from all the smiling she did today. Ruffling Wendy’s head, she gestured for Wendy to head back home. Wendy nodded and walked slowly to the lobby. Turning around just before she reached the glass door to the lobby, Wendy ran back and whispered, “Thanks for today.”

 

The next thing she did caught the both of them by surprise. Wendy tiptoed to give the older girl a kiss on the cheek, and before Seulgi could comprehend the situation, the former had already bolted into her block’s lobby, disappearing into the lift.

 

“What just happened…” Seulgi asked herself as she lifted one hand up to her cheek where the other girl just landed a kiss on.

 

“Damnit what is wrong with me…” Seulgi mumbled, shaking her head as she got back into her car. Using her other hand, the girl patted her left chest, trying to calm her heart which was thumping like crazy. “I’m not supposed to be feeling like that…”

 

--

A/N: /puts out fireworks for first kiss haha

and of course a must-have amusement park date kekekeke

sorry for the short update this time, part 2 will be a lot longer and i will upload it soon!!

please do leave comments/criticism/suggestions etc~