Bastard

Everything Lost

 Kimbum went back to Park Shin and slapped her on the other cheek.

"I WILL NOT let you get away with this."

"Shahh" Park felt the sting on her cheeks and just glared at Kimbum.

"You messed with my life for a year now, how much longer are you going to keep doing this to me!?" she yelled.

"FOREVER if I can!"

"You're the sickest bastard I've met, FOREVER!? I only played you for a whole school year because you deserved it, who said for you to be THAT stupid!"

"HA, well you're paying time forever being my slave."

"I hate you!" Park raised her hand to slap him but he grabbed her arm and swung it hard backward causing her hand to hit the brick wall, making her knuckles bleed.

"Serves you right, my little ."

"Go die in a hole, no one will give a about you."

 He pushed her causing her to fall on the ground, "Are you going to go against me now!?"

"Yes, you en bastard, when you die I'll be so happy, I'll celebrate."

 Kimbum picked her up like if she was a man and kicked her in the stomach.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH." she screamed out in pain.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 Meanwhile the man was speeding in his motorcycle going back to the guitar room as fast as he could. Panting as he ran to the room.

"Uah, uah." Kang Min Hyuk huffed and puffed.

"Yah! What's wrong." Jung asked.

"Ahh, ahh chocolate, please."  ( ^____^)

 Jung ran to the cupboard where Kang Min puts all his candy bars.

"Here."

Kang gobbed it up in an instant.

"Ahh, Jung hyeong, Kimbum..."

"Kimbum what?"

"Chocolae bar, please." Jung handed him another one.

"Kimbum said to Park nuna that, that he'll kill you but she said that he should shot her instead, Nuna is only with him because he wants her and threaten her that if she doesn't then he will kill you."

*Beep beep* Jung got a text message.

Kimbum: Meet me at HotDanceClub tonight at 9 p.m.   :   Kang Min got a glace of it.

Jung: Sure, .

"Yah, thank you, when I come back I'll treat you to ice cream and other food."

"Yay!" Kang said with a big smile.

"Can you do me one more favor?" Jung asked.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 Kimbum stepped on Park's ankle this time, before he left he said, "HAHAHA! Pity how no one is going to find you, also you'll never see your Jung again." 

"Nooo!"

"HAHAHA! Mess with me, this is what you get."

"Please don't kill Jung I'll do whatever you say, you can beat me up of you want to, I'll do anything, just don't kill Jung." Park begged.

"Haha, ok eat out of that garbage can." He knew that she was rich and always had good food to eat, so it would tick her off.

 Park was disgusted, always having the best food to eat before and now someone telling her to eat out of the trash was a little edgy, but she would do anything so Jung would stay alive.

"Haha, it doesn't change my mind." he walked away.

 She threw all the food back in the trash and started crying. "No, please no."

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Yeah, Jung hyeong what is it?"

"Can you find Park?"

"Yeah I can. I think she's still behind the Club1 alley."

"How come you didn't tell me where she was at first?"

"Sorry...I'll find her."

"Ok, take her home when you do and I'll go talk to Kimbum, just don't tell her where I'm at."

"Ok."

-Why did Park not tell me? Being like that only made her suffer more and not make me happy, it was a lie that she wanted to be with him, just to protect me from getting killed- Jung took the information all in.

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Update soon, tomorrow or Saturday will be my last day updating until someday in Jan. With a new semster in school and all that I might by busy so please wait. (: Hope you guys like this story Ahahaha.