School Starts AGAIN

Everything Lost

Park Shin Hye Prov.

 Another year of school has begun, wearing my new outfit http://www.yesstyle.com/en/catworld-buttoned-waffle-knit-jumper-dress-dark-gray-one-size/info.html/pid.1025626505  and style felt good. Some people thought I was a new student.

"Yah, Uee!" I shouted.

"OMG, Park Shin I missed you, even though we saw each other a week ago, hahahaha."

"Your outfit is cute,http://www.yesstyle.com/en/tokyo-fashion-ribbon-print-ruffled-sundress-dark-blue-one-size/info.html/pid.1024931834 do you know what classes you have?" I asked her.

 

"Well, your outfit is hot and you look gorgeous, nope only homeroom, I have Mr. Kim, you?"

"Thank you! Oh my gosh ME TOO!" I shrieked.

"Awh YEE! COme on lets go." Uee said as we walked there.

 On the way there I was looking at the map and bumped into someone. "I'm so-rr-yyy  "   I looked up to see no other but the same looking person KIMBUM.

"It's ok," he said looking from me to Uee. "Uee, I see you're showing this new girl the school."

"Actually, this is..." I nudged her. Appearently he didn't recongize me. "Uhm yeah." she added.

 We reached the classroom by then, "Hahahahaha, he didn't recongize me, I guess that's a good thing, aye just don't tell him who I am."

"Why not, and what about if Jung knows?"

"Well I'll explain it to him and my bro, later."

"Mmk."

 

LUNCH...

 

"Hi, Jung!" Uee shouted.

"OMG, hi Uee," he hugged her, "And you are?"

HAHAHAHAHAHAH so it's just not Kim Bum that doesn't recongize me. "Hi Jung, remember me Park Shin Hye?"

"Holy , you look so different no wonder why Kim Bum said that Uee has a new hot friend."

"He said that?" Hot? I thought to myself, so he likes the looks not the personality, niceee. "Also, don't tell him I'm Park my new name is uhhmmm...Jessica ok."

"Why though? He might like you now." Jung said.

"EXACTLY, he probably only likes my new looks, so yeah, I'M JESSICA." Kim Bum who happened to be right there when I said I'm Jessica, looked at me, good thing.

"Nice to meet you Jessicaaa." Jung played it off.

"Hey Jung, man." Kim Bum said.

"Yah! Meet Jessssica." he smirked, nudging him.

Hahaha, interseting how a person's look can change everything.

"Hi Jessica I'm Kim Bum, nice to meet you and welcome to our school."

"Hi Kim Bum -cough- nice to meet you to."

 GOod thing we had no classes together. Everyone that knew me called me Jessica and played it off well. The orginal me Park Shin Hye was nearly forgotten, until one day, someone who didn't like me for me mentioned it.

"Yah, Uee whatever happened to Park?" asked Kim Bum.

"Uhm.....why do you care?" she looked at him suspiciously.

"Oh no reason, well because I haven't seen her and you have a new best friend."

"She moved far away, to live with her dad."

"Oh I was about to say, cause GO Mi Nam still goes here."

 Peef. That was a close one.

 A few days later I was walking to class alone and bumped into Kim Bum AGAIN because I was looking at my text message.

"Er, so sorry."

"It's ok," he smiled showing those dimples of his, then he looked at me closely and said, "You look so familar, like I have seen you somewhere else other then the first day of school."

"That's not possible because I've never seen you before and I'm from New York." Grr.

"Oh well you look like someone I've seen before."

 He didn't find out EVER.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Sorry I took a while to update, I have couple more chapters to upload but I'm really busy sorry, so I don't have time right now.*

-Thank you for reading! Also please comment and subscribe it makes my day ^___^ -