Am I Dreaming? Or Is This Real?

Everything Lost

"Park Shin, can you meet me outside of the theater, at 1?" Jung said through the phone, "I have something to give you."

"Ok, I'll be there, love you."

"Love you too."

 12:45 p.m: Park decided to go early since she had nothing to do. After waiting for about 5 minutes, a girl walked up to her, Uee to be specific, "Who are you waiting for hh, Jung?"

"None of your business."

"Oh whatever, boyfriend jacker!"

"Since when have I jacked Jung from you!?" Park said in the most pissed voice ever.

"Oh yes you did! THAT'S WHY weren't together anymore, because of YOU!" Uee said in a meaner voice.

"Excuse you, but you guys broke up."

"Yeah, because of you, you were in the way not necessary ing but you just had to be there, he broke up with me because he wanted you, he used me for you!!" There was hatred in her eyes.

"Well I didn't know until Jung told me about a year ago, at the time weren't even talking."

"THAT'S why you're stupid, we were best friends."

Park Shin took her arm and said, "i'm sorry, I really didn't know you should've told me, but I want us to be friends again."

"I don't have to tell you anything, and I don't think so," she shook Park's hand off, "Get away from me."

"I'm sorry, so sorry Uee, I never meant it'll happen like this." Park came closer but Uee was pissed she push her hard.

 

*BANG* -SHEEERKKK-

 

"NOOOOOOO!" Jung screamed when he was only 30 feet away ad saw Uee pushed Park into the traffic street. "NOOO!!" Jung shouted again as he ran to Park who layed on the street uncautiouswith blood everywhere.

"CALL the ambulance, you !" he yelled at Uee.

 She was so shocked of what she just had done and took out her phone. "HURRRY!!!!!" Jung yelled. She was so scared, shaking as she called.

"NOOO, please Park-k, p-p-pleas-see don't leave me, I love you." Jung sobbed as he sat in the ambulance waiting to get to the hospital. "I love you."

~Waiting Room~

Jung Prov.

-No this couldn't have happened- he thought to himself. Uee was in the waiting room also, she doesn't deserve to be here after what she had done to Park. Park's family was also there, really pissed at Uee.

After 3 hours of waiting to see her, Park's parents told me I can see her and to put a CD on because many months aso she sang a song to me but hasn't had the chance to let me listen to it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cli7kLkZ4kM  <-----------------------Listen to it while reading.

"Park, you can't leave me, not now." he was holding her hand. The doctors said she was in a coma, they also said they don't know when she'll wake up, maybe never. While I listening to her song, I realized that I'll never leave her, even if she's gone from this world, I loved her to much, I wouldn't pick anyone else but her, even hearding her voice singing, I just want to see her eyes open again.

 I decided I'll put school aside until she's awake. One day I brought my guitar and sang her a song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9DP01-NWKA 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OMG! I'm so sorry I nearly took a month to update, so busy with finals and all that, hope you guys enjoy!

Please subscribe/friend/message/comment it'll make my day (: