Summertime! :)

Everything Lost

-Lyrics from Shampoo (After School)-

~ Shampoo ga dwego shipeo
Geudae ye meori karake na heulleo naerimyeo
Jiteun naye hyanggiro, geudareul gamssago shipeo yo
Dareun hyanggireul, sarang haet damyeon
Ijen jiwo beoryeo yo (jiwo beoryeo yo)
Sesange eobtneun hyanggi deullo neol yeongwonhi neol chwi hage hal geoya ~

Uee kept on singing it while they were at the L.A beach.

"Come on Park, lets go surf, and quit sitting there you should be happy that the school year is over, you won't have to see that , come on lets go."

Surfing was fun for them, just like surf babes.

"Weeee, Uee that was so much fun!" Park Shin yelled.

Uee answered while drying her hair with a towel, "Of course it is."

"Dude, I think I see Uee and oh my Park Shin right there," Jung Yong pointed so Kim Bum could see, "Lets go say hi to them, they both look mighty hot in those bikini."

Kim Bum opposed, "Nah, lets not, I don't think they even want to see us."

"Well maybe not you because of what you said to Park Shin, but damn aren't they looking hot, HEY Uee and Park Shin."

Park Shin and Uee slowly turned their head to see who was calling them and were really shocked to see Jung Yong and Kim Bum of all places THE LOS ANGELES beach??!

"Oh hey Jung and Kim Bumm, what are you guys doing HERE, in L.A??" Uee asked after a minute of awkward silence.

Jung replied first, "Oh well we're on vacation, just like you guys are, and just to catch some waves, you guys know how to surf?"

"Uhmm, Uee I need to go to the gift shop to buy my mom something, when I'm done I'll call you ok." With that Park left, she wasn't going to stick around if that judger was going to be there.

"Kim Bum, I'm sorry to say but I'm not going to surf with you, either you talk to Park Shin at the gift shop or stay here and watch my stuff, come on Jung lets catch some waves." Uee said.

Jung added, "Dude, two besties are so harsh to you, well see you later!"

 

  The diamond dolphin necklace is so beauitful thought Park Shin to herself, I think I should buy the whole set for my mom. Suddenly a guy bumped into her, pretending to look at the necklaces too. Then she realized who it was.

"Uh hey Park Shin can I talk to you for a sec?" he asked.

"No thank you, I have better things to do then be heard by a judge, so quit following me, cause I DON'T CARE what you have to say, I mean you don't, so why should I," she tired to walk away but he kept on trying to follow.

"Park Shin," he tried again trying to take one of her arms.

*SLAP*

"I DON'T GIVE A !!!"

Everyone in the shop looked at them, she left the gift she was going to buy and run out the shop to find Uee. She was sitting on the towel talking to Jung.

"Uee, lets go."

"Why? What happened Park Shin, why are you crying," asked Uee.

"I-I don't en want to be here."

"Is it some erted s?"

"No, I just want to leave."

"What happened Park Shin," she asked again.

"Yeah, what did happen," Jung wanted to know, "Where is Kim Bum anyways?"

Uee was already packing the stuff and walked Park away to wait for Uee's siter to pick them up in the parking lot. Finally they were back to the hotel.

"Yah, Park Shin did Kim Bum do something to you?"

"N-nothing really, but he t-tired to make up the things he said to me, I don't-t want him in my life, he's to handsome and good for me."

"Mmk, what do you want to do?"

  Throughout the rest of the summer Park Shin and Uee stayed in L.A while the boys went back to Korea, hitting it off before the school year started. During the last month of vacation Park Shin bought new clothes that fit every last inch of her walk-in closet and cutted her hair to almost an emo girl style.