Life Doesn't Always Goes the Way You Want It To

Everything Lost

Within that year Park Shin had to save money for college books even though her family was rich. She got a job at an Italian restaurant as a waitress. She was a hard worker who usually got more tips then anyone.

 One day it started the usual for Park Shin and she got a phone call from Jung that he was going to come and have lunch there. When she got there the supervisor told everyone to meet the new waitress.

"Everyone, meet Uee the new employer." the supervisor said.

"Oh my god, Uee it's you." Park ran and hugged her.

"Uhm Park, get your filty hands off me."

"Oh sorry, how are you though, you never called me after I guess when you and Jung broke up."

"Yeah well, why do you care?"

"What do you mean I don't care? Oh course I do, I'm so happy I finally see you after nearly three years!"

"Wow, I guess you're really stupid not knowing why we broke up." Uee said as she gave Park a disgusting 'I'm better then you' look.

"What's with you!? You changed so much, we're best friends!"

"Best friends my , that was over hella long ago get a life -cah-." With that Uee walked away.

"What the , YAH, I don't know what's your problem now, but you've become a big ."

 Throughout work they both were mummbling to theirselves what a stupidass, dumb , etc each other are. Until lunch came they talked again.

"Yah, there's an order that you need to take at Table 9." Uee said to Park.

", shutup." Park replied back.

 

~Table 9~

 

"Hello there, may I take your orders."

"Yes, I would like pasta, coke, and spagetti, honey what would you like?"

"Uhmmm, a low-fat salad with dressing on the side, water, and pasta without the chicken."

"Ok, thank you, oh by the way sir would you like chicken on your pasta and meatball with your spagetti?"

"Yes, please." said the familar looking man.

"Thank you again, please wait a moment, oh and you look familar, like I've seen you before."

"Excuse you, but how is it possible that you seen my boyfriend before, HAHAHAHA, you're just a maid." The girlfriend said in a high-pitched y voice.

"Actually I'm just a waitress."

"WHATEEEEVER, Kimbummy do you actually know this ugly THING?"

'WHAT?' thought Park Shin 'That's Kimbum, URGH that's why Uee made me take the order, that !!'

"Oh it's ok Amber, I do know her she's that 2 in 1 person Jessica-Park Shin that played me her sophmore year and was ugly and liked me her freshman year."

"OHHH, her, HAHAHA man you're ugly!"

"Your order will be arriving shortly." Park said and walked away.

 Shortly later Park Shin was delivering the food to Kimbum and Amber, Jung arrived and sat at a table watching Park. Just as Park reached the table Amber stuck out her foot, the tray of food flew up, making it fall down breaking the plates that cutted  her and food was all over eher. Amber excused herself, "Kimbummy I got to go use the restroom." She got up and with her platform heels stepped on Park's kneecap.

"AHHHHHHHHH." Park Shin screamed in pain.

"Oops, I didn't see your leg there." Amber said in a clam voice, covering .

 Jung ran there puching Amber aside. "Park are you ok??"

"N-nn-oo, I got cuts, my leg got burnt, and my kneecap i-iss borken." sobbed Park.

" You son of a ! How can you let your girlfriend do that!" Jung yelled at Kimbum.

"What? I didn't see a thing." Kimbum smirked.

"You! As-." he grabbed Kimbum's jacket but he got cut off when Park tugged his pants. "Forget about him, he's worhtless, h-help me."

 Uee stood near the counter, watching the whole thing, smiling to herself she said  'Serves you right, for being born.'

 

-Enjoy (: !!!