I Don't Want You Anymore

Everything Lost

Park Prov.

"Jung, can you meet me at Melon Concert Theater at 8 today, I have something to talk to you about." I said through the phone at 11 a.m.

"Sure, but why can't we talk through the phone?"

"Because I want to see you and it's a in-person thing." 

"Oh ok, see you then, love you."

"Love you too." I said sadly.

  I really didn't know what to do during the pass time, hanging lose until 8:00 so I went shopping.

 Then several hours later it's time to do my thing. http://www.yesstyle.com/en/tokyo-fashion-butterfly-print-smocked-chiffon-sundress-light-pink/info.html/pid.1024757848 Jung was already there, I saw him from a distance waiting for me and Kimbum was in the corner acting causal reading a paper.

-Sigh- 'Time to do my thing' I looked at Jung for the last time before approching.

"Hey, Jung." I tapped on him.

"Heyyy y, you look beauitful today." He opened his arm so I can hug him. But I just looked art it and he slowly put it down.

"Uhm, what did you want to talk about, Park."

"I wanted to say, uhm..." I couldn't look at him. "That we should break up."

"Huh?" Jung looked at me in shock.

"-Sigh- Let's bring up, obviously ever since we started dating bad things always happen to me."

"But, I can make it better."

"No, you can't I don't want to be with you, I want Kimbum, do you understand."

"WHY!? Do you want that jerk he harmed you."                                                                                                  

"No he didn't, he wasn't the one who steeped on my knee-cap nor pushed me into the streets, he was the one who was in my dream while I was in the coma."

He shook his head, "No, no, no he wasn't and he was the one who didn't you when his ex stepped on you."

"Jung" I said in a chocked laugh, putting my hand up to his mouth, "Do you realize it when I said I son't want to be with you, I want to be with Kimbum."

"Did that crash make you not want me anymore? Park, did it?" he shook my shoulders. I tried hard not to spill my tears.

"No, I just want to, life with you is to hard." I took off the music note necklace, "Here I don't want it, and I NEVER did."

 He wouldn't take it though.

"You're lying to me, did Kimbum make you do this??!!"

"No he didn't and I'm not lying, I don't want you anymore."

 He was still sahking his head, "I know you're lying!" There were tears in his eyes.

 I took the necklace from it's ti and dropped it in front of him because he wouldn't tae it. I then walked away fighting the tears back and held Kimbum's hand. I felt Jung's teary eyes staring at me as i walked away crying.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ahhh I updated a lot today :D Well afterall I haven't in nearly a month you guys deserve to read what's on.

AND don't get it wrong Park isn't a ...asdfghjkl nvm I can't tell you guys anything or it might give away the story, but she is one of my favorite character (:

Dunnnn dunn what's going to happen next????? :D Update tomorrow.

Maybe couple chapters because I'm on winter break and seriously have nothing to do, don't feel like watching drama cause I'm going to be out of town next week again, partying with cousins hehehehohoho (;

Anyways enjoy: Comment/ subscribe/ friend/ and all that good stuff. Even if I don't reply to your comments I still read them, they make me smile even if I'm have a really horrible day.

Kbye, sorry I talk to much. c(: