I Love Him To Much...

Everything Lost

Park Prov.

 Even though I was safely out of coma I had to stay in the hospital for a week. 

 One day Jung said he had to go home to get me something he was going to give me the day I got crashed. While I was packing my clothes 5 minutes later someone walked in, thinking Jung came back because he forgot something I said, "Back so soon?" My back was facing him.

"Of course, you know you want y me." A Male's voice breath near my ears, giving me the shivers.

'I know that's not Jung." I started to panic. "Get away from me." I pushed the guy as I turned around. To see Kimbum the jerk.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT?" I yelled.

"Oh you know, you." He winked at me. How creepy is that. O_O

"Get away from me, I don't want YOU!"

"Yes you do! You will be with me."

"I don't want you, you jerkface, you had your chance."

"Well I got my chance back, here let me tell you something."

 He went close to me and wispered something in my ears, I just looked at him shockly. 

"I..." Kimbum put one finger to my lips, "Shh, shh"

"Can you do by  it tomorrow?"

"Yeah, I can, where at again?"

"The Melon Concert Theater, at 8 p.m. remember, I'll be there."

"Ok." I said softly.

 Then he left.

 Jung came back 30 minutes later.

"Park what's wrong? You look like you saw a ghost."

"Oh, nothing I guess I'm sorta tired. I just want to go home."

"Oh, ok here let me take you home then but first I have to give you this." He pulled out a velvet white middle size box.

"Here." He opened it.

"Ah~" My mouth was hanging open.

 It was the music note necklace the one I've been wanting for a long time.

"I was going to give it to you the day at the theater but the accident..."

"H-how did you know I wanted it." 

"But you went to get lemonade."

"Yeah, the line was very short, haha."

"I love it, thank you, and I love you." I hugged him and kissed him on the cheeks.

 He took it out of the box and secured it on, "I love you too."

 At home when I was alone on my bed I would finger the necklace time after time, I just love Jung too much I can't bare to hurt him.