Stalker?

Everything Lost

 Park Shin Hye had been on crutches for several months, Jung Yong Hwa was always there to help her. ASome days when they're ou having fun or out for a walk, a jealous man would happen to be there glaring at them.

 

"Ahh I'm tired and hungry, haha." Park Shin said as she sat down at a table, one evening at a Korean Bqq restaurant with Jung Yong.

"Hahahaha, you must be with that HUGE cast of yours." Jung said while pinching her cheeks.

"Shutup! Hahahaha." Park slapped his hands playfully.

 

 The jealous stalker saw the whole scene, he wanted to punch the lights out of Jung. 

"Hey Jung, that guy in the sunglasses looks like that guy that always stalks us, I see him everywhere." Park lead close to Jung and wispered.

"I know right, I think he likes you, do you want me to have a word with him?"

"No, who cares about him, let's eat."

 

"I'll have kimchi, rice with teriyaki chicken, bugogi stew, and lemon ice tea." ordered Park. "Me too." said Jung.

 Through-out dinner they talked and ate.

"I have a surprise for you, after you go to the restroom." Jung said.

 When Park Shin came back she was shocked to see what Jung had done. He had her favorite chocolate cake with a panda holding a sign that said:

Will You Be My Girlfriend? ♥

Also, a diamond locket with a picture of her and him. She just stood there staring at him.

"Uhm......................"She began to say something.

"Wait, before you respond read this that I have writen." 

 Park took the medum, leather book and began to read it.

 

     'Park, I don't know how to tell you you the truth with my mouth it's always the wrong time. Now you can pick your rightful decision after I tell you everything so I don't want you to know this relationship was a lie. The reason that Uee and I broke up was because... I used her to be close to you, I KNOW it was wrong, VERY wrong that it cost you guys your friendship, I'm sorry really truly sorry, even 1,000 sorries are probably not enough. I have no rights to hog you from others. I liked you for practically ever since the 7th grade, I was to scared to become friends with you and you'll reject it. I have also hurted one of my exs besides Uee because after all I had only dated 2 girls in my life. While dating her I still liked you AND the only reason I dated her was to get over you but clearly it didn't work also I didn't want to be called gay for not dating. I have to admit that I was jealous when I heard that you liked Kim Bum and changed your looks for him. But, I guess now it's either having you or losing you. I'm sorry for taking this long to tell you, you probably hate me but I can't blame you. Sorry Park :/ '

                                                                                                             -Jung Yong Hwa ♥

 

 After reading that Park Shin stared at the book for 2 minutes straight. She then looked up and looked at Jung for a long time before talking.

 In a straight face she said, "Mmm I see." she got up.

"Park, I'm sorry." Jung grabbed  her arm, "Please don't leave."

"You said you don't have the right to hog over me and that's true."

"Yeah, I guess, sorry."

 For a minute Park was facing the exit door and Jung looked at her seeing what was going to happen next. The stalker was beyond pissed, he was getting ready to punch someone. Park slowly turned to face Jung.

 

"JUST KIDDING, I will be your girlfriend, I love you." she said with a smile.

"OH MY GOD, hahaha Park you scared me, I love you too."

 Jung then took the diamond necklace and adjusted it on her neck, while he was leading to put it on he kissed her cheeks afterward, then he looked at her and kissed her on the lips. In the middle of the hot, passionate kiss the man with the sunglasses got up ad ripped them apart. 

Jung grabbed his glasses off.

"OH IT'S YOU! WHAT THE do you want!"

"I want Park Shin aka Jessica, she liked me first." Kim Bum said in a pissed voice, and grabbed Park's wrist.

"LET GO! I don't like you ANYMORE, get a life, I don't know what I've seen in you!"

"NO! You're mines and you always will be." Kim Bum said.

"LET GO!" Shouted Park.

 Jung grabbed Kim Bum's jacket and said, "You better get the away from MY girlfriend." he was close to punching Kim Bum's prefect face.

"Let go of me, you'll pay for this." Kim Bum stormed out.

 

"Are you okay, Park?"

"Yes, urgh the nerve of him."

"I kno, but did he hurt you anywhere?" 

"No, but we should go now." In the car Park said, "LET'S go look at the shooting stars!"

"Okay."

 They counted all the shooting stars that passed by. 97. They ate cake, made out, and fel asleep in each other's arm under the stars.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~I hope you guys enjoy it, they're be more conflict in the story later on :D

-I probably won't update until after Thanksgiving, with projects to do, writing a storybook for school, homework and probably out of town to be with my cousins. 

*PLEASE subscribe, comment, read...etc. :D Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!