If Only Wishes Come True

Everything Lost

Jung Yong Hwa Prov.

 After a long time of watching shotting stars Park fell asleep on my shoulders probably think it was her panda. While looking at her sleep it's very cute. I'm so glad I watch over her almost everyday even though I admit it's creepy for me to do that. All of a sudden I heard someone talking.

"I'm over you, leave me alone!" Park screamed in her sleep.

"Park, wake up you're having a bad dream." I shook her awake.

"Oh my god Jung, it's like Kimbum haunting me everywhere." she hugged me tightly.

"It's ok, I'm here, don't worry it's ok."

 Eventually she back asleep. I don't get why she still dreams about Kim. I have to admit the first time I heard she liked him I was jealous and I knew he was going to hurt her. it DID give me a reason to hang around her, maybe I shouldn't have used Uee. Back when Park was in 7th and I was in 8th grade I should've talked to her when she would sit under this tree, away from everyone, listening to music either reading or writing. This is the reason why I've never dated anyone besides Tiffany because Park Shin is the most beautiful, kindest, caring girl there is.

 -Sign- If only she's interseted in me.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Sorry for short chapters, I'll updated soon if I can. (:

-Subscribe ,comment, message, add me! :D Thank you :)