Two Years is a Long Time

Everything Lost

Park Shin Hye Prov.

 I've completely gotten over and forgotten Kimbum until today. I was crossing the street when suddenly I tripped over my legs. Waiting for myself to fall flat on my face, 5 seconds later I realized someone was holding onto me, I looked up and saw Jung Yong Hwa looking concern.

"Are you ok?" he asked as we went to a table at a coffee shop.

"Yes, how are you, I haven't seen you in forever."

"I'm great, how are you?"

"I'm great, almost to college, haha how are you and Uee, haven't hear from her over a year since she moved."

"Uhm no, we broke up about half a year ago."

"WHAT!? How come neither of you guys told me and why??"

"Uhm, well I liked someone else and I told her the truth, so yeah."

"Oh, I see, so how's college since I haven't really seen you in a while."

"I'm good, haha Park I've missed you, I'm so happy to have bumped into you!" he said with a smile.

"Me too."

 During the rest of the day we went to the mall and the fair. Jung won a giant panda for me and when it was get dark, we went to this hill outside the city  lights to see shotting star. ONe after another come and I made a wish.

"Park, what was your wish?"

I just smiled at him, " It's a secert, what's your wish?"

"It's also a secert."

We sat there all night.