Fact or Lie

Everything Lost

Jung Prov. 

I don't know why I just took the book from her, clearly it was the last one and I don't actually need it for studying. It was nice to hear her voice but is it a lie she doesn't like me because when I walked away I turned a book shelf corner and peeked to see her reaction, she was crying quietly.

'Should I talk to her?' I already hired a person to see if their relationship was real but so far is is. I decided not to be a jerk but I was going to act like a stranger to her.

"Did you need the book because it's not important for me to use it right now."

 She tried her best to blink away the tears, "Uhm, yes thank you." She slightly smiled.

"No problem." I walked away, it hurts to much to even speak to her.

 During the rest if the day I was in lalaland, daydreaming if life would be the way it use to be. 

Omniscient Prov.

 After Park checked out the book, happier that Jung talked to her, Kimbum however was waiting on the side of the exit door.

"Did you talk to him?"    'Wah, how does he know?' Park thought.

"No!" She made no eye-contact.

"Yes you did and I know when you're lying, just remember do as I say, or you'll be sorry." Kimbum walked out of the library.

'' Park said in her brain.

 

~Guitar Class~

 

"Yah, Kang Min Hyuk did you find out any more things about their relationship?"

"No, but I noticed that whenever they're done kissing Park Shin would go to the restroom."

"Oh, really? Ok." 

"Yeah."

 -That's weird- Jung Yong thought, who would kiss then go to the restroom right after, only to scrub their lips...

 Is Park lying to me to push me away from something of is the fact she wants to be with Kimbum -I really don't know anymore- thought Jung.