Both are Fine

Everything Lost

Jung Prov.

"Ugh." I banged my head with my fists as I woke up because it hurted badly. I looked around this is an unfamiliar place, then I looked at what I was wearing, plaid PJs. Plaid. Plaid. That means I'm at my brother's place.

*Knock knock*    

"Jung are you awake?"

"Yeah, Kim Joong (Kim Hyun Joong/ Brother) you can come in."

"How are you feeling?"

"Headache, heartache, say how did I get to your house?"

"Well..." Yoseob (Nephew ^__^) interrupted, "A lady brought you here! A lady brought you here! She's so pretty." He said while jumping on the bed.

"Yoseob! Aren't you suppose to be getting ready for school?!" his father yelled.

"Oh, sorry I'll go." Yoseob said with a cute smile.

"So who's the pretty lady that brought me here?" I asked.

"Well, I don't know her she just said she found my address in your walet and took you here because you fainted in the rain."

"Oh."

"Mine telling me what you were in the rain for? I know you were depressed because you always faint in the rain after something happens."

"And I always end up at your house yeah, well Park broke up with me and I think something is wrong."

"I see what you mean, since you think something is wrong you should hire someone to find out." Kim patted my back and left.

Hiring someone isn't a bad but I don't want to bother Park anymore even if she's with the jerk. Who is this woman that brought me back?

 

 

 

 

 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 1 year later......

Park Prov.

 Jung, Kimbum, and I go to the same college the best one to get into in Korea, Seoul National University. I see Jung everyday but he never once looks at me nor talks to me. It's fine with me as long as he's safe. Whenever Kimbum was with me we acted like couples but I wouldn't never tongue with him and everytime we kissed it felt so wrong that when he left I would go to the bathroom and brush/ scrub my lips. Yuck. Everytime I attempted to talk to Jung, Kimbum would warn me, "Do as I say or you'll be sorry."

 One day I was at the school library  looking for out English assignment book Romeo and Juilet, finally I saw it and as I put my hand to get it so did another person's hand, I took mines off quickly, "I'm sorry." I look to see, Jung. He took the book without a word and left. It's heartbreaking to see him leave like that with the last book. I slouched to the groung and started sobbing quietly.