Please Don't Leave

Everything Lost

Jung Prov.

~Beep beep beep~ The montior was still going on as the doctors came inn. They checked out what was wrong and one of them said, "Uhm.."

"WHAT IS IT?!" Jung shook the doctor.

"Uhm, I'm afraid that she won't be awake anytime soon, I'm sure she had a dream while she was in her coma to make her heart accelerate."

"Oh."

 

Omniscient Prov.

'Where am I? Why am I under the water' Park was dreaming.  'Jung, where are you?! Please don't leave me alone to drown. JUNG JUNG!' she kept shouting but no reply back.

 Back in reality Jung was holding her, "Please, you can do it, you'll be out soon, just keep on trying," she thought in her dream that Jung was saying it so she tried to swim up to the surface.

 Another week has passed and park was still in a coma. Day after day people always came to visit bring her teddy bears, flowers, balloon...etc. soon her room was full but Jung Yong was always by her side, massaging her and just watching over her. Some of their school friends came even Go Mi Nam visits his sister hoping she'll be awake soon.

 Then another week passed, three weeks in a coma and Park Shin still hasn't woke up. She kept trying to swim up to the surface but it seem like endless miles up, she never gave up because she remembered what Jung patients for her to wake up was no good, everyday he begged her to reach her goal. "Please, you can do it, for me, Park Park Park..."

  She tried harder and harder she then saw a lght to reach the ocean surface.