When Will It Be Over?

Everything Lost

Jung Prov.

 One week has passed but she didn't move or open her eyes, I spent endless hours with her even overnight but no sign of being awake anytime soon, it looks like she can sleep forever.

*Knock knock*

"Come in." Jung said.

 In walk Kimbum with a bouquet of roses.

"What are you doing here!?" demanded Jung.

"Here to see Park, duh."

"Since when do you get to come here to visit MY girlfriend, who even told you."

"First when do you own her, saying I can't come to visit, second after she wakes up, she'll me mines!"

"NO she isn't, you had your chance, that you missed it, retarded ."

"What did you just say to me?"

"Retarded , get out!"

Kimbum got so mad he nearly punched Jung's nose but he grabbed his fist in a nick of time. Jung punched his nose and it stared bleeding.

"Ahh, my nose, you en bastard!" Kimbum clutched his nose.

*Knock knock*

"May I come in?" asked a girl's voice outside.

"Yeah, whatever." replied Jung.

 And in walked no one other than Uee.

"Uhm, am I interrupting something?" Uee asked.

"What the are you doing here?! You and Kimbum already made her life in danger TIME AFTER TIME, what more damage do you guys want to do?!" Jung said to Uee and Kimbum.

"I-I didn't mean to push her."

"Excuse you, if you wanted to yell at someone you should've came to me , she had nothing to do with our relationship after all, I used you, you didn't have to take your anger out on her and as for YOU!" Jung looked at Kimbum, "Your girlfriend stepped on her knee-cap putting her in a cast for 7 months, you both don't have any rights to be here to visit her, so leave."

"Dude, why are you bring the pass up and she liked me first, if she woke up right now she'll be happy to see me," said Kimbum.

"I BRING UP the pass because you let your girlfriend get away with it and after she got out of the cast no longer later SOMEONE had to put her in a coma her ex-best friend no least."

"Actually Amber is my ex, I didn't help her because she played me, that's what she gets."

"Even so, she'll never ever like you for what you did to her."

"Yeah right, just watch and she will come back to me." With that Kimbum left.

"As for you," Jung said, "Get out and never come visit Park again for what you did."

"But."

She got cut off, "Get OUT and take those flowers away, Park will never forgive you, neither will I."

 Uee picked up her things and left quickly.

'-Sigh-' Jung collapsed on the chair.

 

~Beep beep beep~

 

Jung saw on the monitor that Park heart was accelerating.

"NURSE, NURSE." he ran out and shouted.

 They quickly came to see what  happened.

"Uh, let me get the doctors," one of the nurses said.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Enjoy. (: 

More tomorrow or the day after ;)