If Life Doesn't Get Any Worse

Everything Lost

~Hospital~

 After the ambulance brought Park to the hospital the doctor cleaned her cuts, reajusted her kneecap and put a cast over it. The doctor told her to stay overnight so she could have a checkup the next day.

"Are you okay?" Jung asked as he pushed Park in her wheelchair to her room.

"Yeah, I guess."

"Sure?"

"Mhm, Uee, Kim Bum, and Amber totally set that up to hurt me." Park said in a pissed voice.

"It's ok, I'm here for you, I also can't believe my former best friend would do this!"

"Me too, Uee hates me and said I'm stupid not knowing why you and her broke up, also she's really y to me now, I wonder why because I didn't do anything to her."

"I see," was all Jung Yong could say.

'Should I tell her the truth' Jung thought to himself.

 

"Awh, thank you Jung, I'm tired so can you turn off the light so I can go to sleep and go home, get some rest."

"Nah, I'm ok, I'll stay here and watch you."

"Mmk night."

"Night." wispered Jung.

 

-Next Morning-

 

"Wake up Park, time for your exam." the nurse said in a cheery voice.

"Mmmokay."

"Park Shin you're in good shape but you have to wear this cast for 8 months, also you'll be using crutches." the doctor told her.

"Ok, thank you doctor."

"Follow the nurse, she'll let you pick your crutches."

"Follow me." said the nurse.

 Jung pushed Park to a room filled with different style and size crutches.

"What kind would you like?" the nurse asked. "We have wood, regular, colorful, or a comfortable pillow pet for your armpits ones."

"I'll take the pillow pet one!" smiled Park shin.

"What animal, haha?"

"Uhm, the panda one."

"Here you go try it out."

 Park Shin tired out her crutches, walking around.

"Ok, I'll have this one." she said.

"Okay then, go to the counter to set your next month appointment and check out, have a good day."

"Thank you!"

 After all that Jung drove Park Shin home.

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

More soon~ (:

Thanks for all the support! For adding, subscribing me, comments, and simply read~ It always makes my day.