Is the Truth Revealed Yet?

Everything Lost

Park Prov.

~December~ Christmas around the corner. It started snowing in Seoul and all of Korea, I'm still on the safe side not hurting anyone but myself. Maybe I should get my Appa to help me get out this stressful life. So I decided to, "Appa, can you help me with something?"

"Sure, what is it?"

"Uhm it's a person....Blah blah blah....." I babbled on telling my Appa everthing.

"Let me take care of it, he'll be gone."

"But, please don't let him know I told you, he'll ruin more things of mines,"

"Ok, count on me and you'll see."

"Gamsahabnida, Appa,"

"Anytime, ttal."

Omniscient Prov.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              3 days later.....

Park was ready for the snowy season, looking cute. http://www.yesstyle.com/en/59-seconds-rhinestone-pompom-trapper-hat-white-one-size/info.html/pid.1025817191

*Ring ring* She looked at her phone to see who it was.

Kimbum...

-Urgh, what now- she thought. but it was a text message.

Kimbum: Meet me at the Club1 alleyway. NOW we need to talk.

Park: Whatever.

Kimbum: NOW!

 Park scrambled to her car and drove off to the Club1, not realizing someone was following her.

 When she got out of her car she saw Kimbum already and slammed her door.

"What do you want?!" She knew that no one would knoew here there so she didn't act like she loved him and yelled.

"You !" he slapped her.

 Cluching to her cheeks with pissed tears in her eyes she said, "What the is your problem, YOU don't own me!"

"You told someone I threaten you and your life didn't you?!" he barked at her.

 Meanwhile the person that followd her, hid on the other-side wall heard everything.

"I TOLD NO ONE, you son of a , even if i did what's your problem, you deserve what you get!"

"You're lying, just watch what  happens to Jung Yong HWA!"

"NOO, don't kill him, just shot me instead."

"HAHAHA, no I want you to suffer more, look what you have put yourself into." Kimbum had evil in his eyes.

"DO I OWE MY LIFE, WHAT HAVE I EVER DONE TO YOU!!!?!" she ed at him.

"No but you simply crossed my life and played me that you were a different girl."

*BING BING* a can rolled. Kimbum quickly ran to the opening of the alley.

 The man too off running -This has to be told to Jung-

"You tell anyone, you're dead!" Kimbum yelled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LALALALALA done updating for today, enjoy :D