OHmygod!

Everything Lost

'Ugh, ugh' she swam harder, 'I'm almost there'

 Jung thought it's hopeless now that she'll never wake up. 'Maybe I should kiss her so she'll wake up, like those princess storybooks' he thought. He lean down and kissed her softly on the lips.

 "Ahh, ahh" Park Shin sprung up panicing. She knocked Jung Yong over and he feel, shocked, then quickly got up. "OH MY GOD! Park, you're woke up, I knew that kiss worked! NURSE NURSE!"

 Park just looked at him she thought she drowned but when she looked around she was in a hospital room and she also thought she was just sleeping taking a deep dream. "How long have I been asleep?"

"A month, you were in a coma because you got ran over."

"I did?" she said not remembering, "What's today date?"

"Yes, remember Uee pushed you... and it's October 1."

"Excuse me sir, since she just woke up from her coma let her rest and you can tell her later, she can go back into the coma anytime." the nurse said.

"Oh ok, sorry."

"Honey, you have to stay awake today because we're afraid that if you sleep you can go into the coma againi but please rest your body." the nurse said to Park Shin.

"Ok, but can I talk to my boyfriend about what ahppened?"

"You may, but after you take your medicine."

"Mmk."

 After the nurse left Park Shin and Jung Yong hugged, "I missed you and I love a lot," Jung said.

"Me too."

"How are you feeling?"

"Tired, I want to nap."

"But you can't you might go into your coma again."

"I know, man that was one of the best sleeps ever, minus I was struggling to not drown."

"Well you did sleep for a month, man I should've kissed you earlier if I knew you were going to wake up."

"Ahaha."

 They talked for hours. Soon everyone knew she was awake and came to visit.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ahhh~ I'll update tomorrow, she's finally woke up cause I didn't know what to write LMFAO ;)

Enjoy. :P