Oh the Life

Everything Lost

"You like Kim Bum? Oh my god Park Shin don't you know he doesn't date? I mean I think he's a keeper, I doubt he'll ever like you, not that you aren't gorgeous, cause you totally are, it just that I don't think he'll ever realize it, so why waste your time?" Uee her best friend said.

See? Even my best friend isn't so supportive, Park Shin thought to myself.

"Uee, I agree but evertime I see him my heart beats faster," I told her.

"Oh well, do you want him to know? Cause I can give him clues of who likes him."

"Oh, ok if you want but please don't say my name because it's going to be awkward."

Sign. When he knows he's going to make fun of me. I'm skinny and lacking on fashion, do to the fact my parents are busy making money, instead of taking my shopping. I also have no hait style. Kim Bum's has fashion, hair style which is emoish and he's just PLAIN HOT. Man, I should've never let Uee even give him clues, I'm going to die of ebrassament.

 

"Yah, Kim Bum!" shouted Uee.

"Oh, hey." Kim Bum responed.

"Hey, I need to tell you about something, got time?"

"Oh yeah, sure."

"Ok, so I have a friend that likes you, she's really gorgeous, skinny, and has a great personality."

Jung who happened to be there answered, "So, who is she? Why would she like Kim Bum, he's a keeper."

"Shutup Jung, oh ok Uee, tell her that I don't care."

"What the ! I come here with all this trouble and you said you DON'T CARE, what a pathic you are, I really think you're gay, seen you don't even DATE, YOU!" shouted Uee, while walking away pissed.

"Dude, are you really gay, seen I do notice you don't date, I mean I am your best friend, but are you?" asked Jung.

"No, I not Jung, I believe in love when it comes, not some random girl that likes me."

Go Mi Nam walked up to then, "You're gay? Wow, anyways I overheard what Uee said and I think I know who likes you Kim Bum."

"Who is it?" asked Jung.

"Oh, well I'm not so sure so I don't want to overjumo, just in case I'm wrong and people get mad." Go Mi Nam replied.

Kim Bum thought to himself, I sort of do want to know who likes me, oh well, why do I care, like I said I don't.

 

  Kim Bum and Park Shin both only had P.E. toegther because Kim Bum was a sophmore. He didn't know that she even existed, she was invisible to him.

"Oh I'm so sorry," Park Shin kept apolgizing when she ran into someone while running, looking down.

"It's all good," Kim Bum sold.

   Park Shin blushed and kept on running.Oh my gosh I'm a dork, she thought to herself.

 

  All this Kim Bum talk has been going for another 3 months, until the day he found out.

"How did he find out Uee?" asked Park Shin, who was about to cry.

"I don't know, I swear to god I didn't even say your name, I don't know who did, Park Shin what did he say?:

"He told my brother and he said I was really skinny and ugly-y."

  She knew that's what he thought, she hate him! Does looks even matter, well guess it does to him.

"Park Shin didn't I tell you he's a waste of time? Anyways just him, he's no good."

  Through-out the week she thought how did Go Mi Nam found out and druning the next week she told her parents she wasn't feeling well so she stayed home, the only she knew was that she was just a friend's little sister. Everyday while trying to avoid him she went down different halls, went to roll call for P.E last mintue, and never looked at him again.

"Dongsaeng!" shouted Go Mi Nam, one day when Park Shin was walking to class.

"What?!"

"Yah, do you really like Kim Bum?" he asked.

"No! Like I would after the way he made fun of me, how can you even let him, also I never asked, how'd you find out?"

"Oh, I got my ways, well because I simply don't care."

  During the rest her school year, it was depression and everyday of hatred.