Sick Sica And A Trip

The Situation When...

Something happened that night making Jessica fully awake and can't sleep. She was up all night watching her wifeu beautiful face and without her knowing she was getting sick. Tiffany is always tired nowaday and sometimes she even get sick. Jessica is really worried about her wifeu condition. She just don't want anything bad happened to her wifeu.She was now scrolling her phone to check BLANC profit for that week and she seems statisfied with it. Clock shown that it was 6 in the morning when she finally can't hold it anymore. She then put her phone on the side table and fix her pillow before laying closely to Tiffany. She hug her waist really tightly all night long. Well that's what JeTi is good at. They always wake up while hugging each other everyday. Jessica just smile softly looking at Tiffany and peck her lips softly before finally close her eyes. Tiffany just snuggles close to her and hugging her tighter. She peek at her before finally drifted to her dreamland.

 

Few hours later...

Tiffany slowly open her eyes sleepily and rubbing  her eyes gently. She then slowly smiles looking at Jessica sleeping face. "Sleepyhead Sica" she chuckles lightly before pecking her forehead and by that Tiffany eyes were wide open. "Omo you're hot, Jessica is sick" she quickly sitting up finding that Jessica is shivering. It's totally making Tiffany panicked. She then hugs her hubby tightly. Jessica slowly open her eyes still giving her smiles at her beloved wifeu. "morning fany-ah~" she then slowly sitting up before Tiffany force her to lay again. "Sica-ah~ you're sick. Just rest okay?" Tiffany said caressing her hair softly. " I'm fine fany-ah~ don't worry okay? we should get ready now, we're going to be late and I don't want you to be scolded by manager oppa later." Tiffany just sigh softly looking at Jessica. "are you really okay? If not i will just not join the other. It's just a fansigning" Tiffany said more. "Mwo? aniya aniya gwenchanna~ hey never say like that okay? The fans must be really hoping for you to join the other~ So let's go get our shower and get the kids ready~" Tiffany just smiles softly. She head to the bathroom and take her shower while Jessica walk to their babies room and get them done. She then switch on the TV and give them the banana milk "Pwincess and willie sit here and watch Larva okay? daddy and mommy wanna get ready~ we're going to get on a plane remember? so be a good babies and watch this" She kissed their cheeks before head upstairs to get ready.

 

The kids time~

"noona~ we're going on a plane~" He said excitedly shaking Lauren's hands. Lauren just nods at him with a smile and pats his head. "we're going to bring the portpot together with us right noona?" William look at Lauren with a playful grins. Lauren chuckles looking at her younger brother "Willie~ its passport~ is it that hard to say?" She knock his head lightly mehrong at him. William pouts looking at her. "noona ish ugly like the yellow larva!" he mehrong back at her crossing his arms. "mwo? noona ish not ugly, you are ugly!" Lauren said back looking at William frowning. "Noona will tell daddy you say noona ugly then you can't eat ice cream" "ahhh wae~~~ noona say Willie ugly too!!" He whines looking at Lauren but she ignored it. William then slowly get closer to Lauren. "Noona~ willie ish mianh~ nuuu tell daddy pweasee~~" He use his aegyo to Lauren making thta girl chuckles and hug him. "Arra noona won't tell daddy~" she pats his head and kiss his cheek softly. William then smiles widely and lay on her lap watching Larva together.

 

Tiffany was now wearing her clothes and putting on her light make-up but she can't help to be worried over Jessica who was taking her bath right now. A few minutes past before she finally get out the bathroom and wear her clothes. She walks to Jessica slowly and feel her forehead. "Sica-ah~ it's really hot you should eat your meds~ i will take it for you okay?" "Aniya aniya~ i will eat it later~" Jessica said smiling at her before she starts to cough. Its sure does making Tiffany more and more worried about her. "you gonna eat it now. no excuse" Tiffany take the meds and feed Jessica before she let her drink. She caress her hair lightly looking at her. "mianhae sica-ah~ i should have take care of you~" Tiffany said guiltily. She then slowly cups her wifeu face and caress it softly. "Mushie~ Maomao ish ottay~ Don't worry~ you're good enough for me..always the best for me" Tiffany smiles a bit with Jessica words. She then lean closer to kiss Jessica before her hubby cover making Tiffany whines "ahhh waee~~~" "Mushie can't kiss maomao~ I'm sick and i dont want it to infect you~" Jessica said coughing a bit. "mushie don't mind! lemme kiss you palli~~" Tiffany then pout crossing her arms when Jessica seems to ignore it. "Mushie~ don..t y yah why did you do that~" Jessica said looking at her grinning wifeu infront of her. "nobody can stop me from kissing you~ i dont care if I get sick" and with that she kiss her lips again making Jessica chuckles lightly. Tiffany then pull Jessica hands and walks with her downstairs before greet her babies a good morning. William runs to Tiffany side and hold her hands bringing his robot and asking his noona to bring his totoro plushie. "willie ish bullying me daddy~" she pouts making both of then giggles looking at her.

 

Couples of minute the company van arrived and manager oppa take the bags and load it onto the van. Tiffany join the other while Jessica with her kids taking another van behind the Soshi van. They have to do that since Jessica have BLANC now. you know what i mean right? Soshi member are still really close to each other without anybody knowing. well it's kinda awkward at first but after Tiffany explain what's happening Jessica understand it. The vans move to the airport but somebody is not happy of course. "Willie what's wrong~" Jessica look at her pouting boy keep on looking outside the window and stare at the other van. "wae ish mommy not with us~ willie wanna mommy~~" he said looking at Jessica. she just smiles looking at him. "Just for a while okay~" he keep on pouting before Jessica finally text her.

Hey wanna know something?

your boy ish looking at your van right now.

but i have something for you

 

she text Tiffany before sending her a video. "mommy~ mommy~ willie missheu mommy~ willie wanna mommy~ met mommy palli palli there. we love mommy~ muacchhh!!" with that the video end. Tiffany who received it chuckles lightly looking at their adorable kids "auuwwww~ mommy miss you too" she then caress the screen lightly. she then text to Jessica back

 

Auuwww~ kiss them for me please~

we will meet at the flight okay?

love you all~

and love you too Jessica <3

you gonna have to rest later got it?

no excuse.

 

Jessica kiss their cheeks and say that their mommy ask her to kiss them before chuckles " There you go manager T" She slightly feels dizzy so she close her eyes but still holding on her babies tight.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/n: ayo! so that's the chapter. hewhew i was grateful for the subscriber but hoping that i will see more upvote and comment. i see my old subscriber and some new one. Thanks for subscribing to my story reader~ really appreaciate that. -bow deeply- so hope you enjoy it and please do leave a comment okay? -wink wonk- see ya later.