Mushie Mommy~

The Situation When...

Tiffany was now fully awake and it was only 7 o'clock. She turn to look at the sleepingSica still snuggling under the blanket while fixing her hair. She have a fansigning in one hour but she was worrying about Jessica all the time. she then slowly walk toward Lauren and William,sitting next to them giving them a soft peck on thier cheeks. "mommy would have to go to work~ its only for couple hours okay?" she fix the blanket before giving them a peck again. She turns to look at Jessica who was now curling like a ball with her hair covering her face. She giggle lightly when she come close to her and fix her hair. "Aigoo~ God,why are this ice princess so cute~" she then place her palms on Jessica forehead smiling softly "It's a relief that its getting better now~" She give Jessica a soft kiss on her lips not to wake her up "rest more Maomao~" with that she finally left the room for her schedule. When she was opening the door she find out that all the member was infront of her door. "Yah what are you guys doing here? you said to wait at the lobby right?" she look at them who was acting strangely. "Don't tell me you guys was thinking something" the other just shrugs before Hyoyeon finally speak. "well, we never know if there's something happened between you and Jessica, maybe she would your or what, you know that stuff~" She grins and look at Tiffany with her ert look before dashing to the elevator avoiding herself from getting a hit. "Yah you ert!!! There's the kids anyway! and she was sick! what's on earth make you feel that way!"  Tiffany was blushing as red as tomato right now receiving a laugh from the others. "Maknae~~" she then pout hugging Seohyun. They then head to their destination. The fansigning was in a good flow but Tiffany keep on looking at the clock. She was now shaking her feet furiously, Taeyeon who saw this chuckles lightly knocking her head softly "Yah, it's only 20 minutes more, be patient okay? so stop shaking your feet or you gonna ruin my beautiful signature" Tiffany slowly turn her pout to a soft smile. "Arrayeo you Taengoo~ opps!" She then cover and keep looking around. Jessica really hate it when she called Taeyeon with that name. Jessica is really jealous, not only with Taeyeon but with everyone. She know that Jessica was not around but that doesnt make her feel better. She scared that Jessica will be jealous again because she really don't wanna make her feel that way.

 

after half and hours...

They reach their hotel and as they expected Tiffany rush to her room making them smiles looking at each other. when they was in the elevator, Yoona suddenly said " Yah wanna walk around? Since we have lot time for now and i miss to spend time with the kids so much~ Let's go Tiffany eonnie, i miss Jessica eonnie too~" Tiffany turn to look at Yoona "Hmm Yoongie~ I'm not sure about Jessica~ She was not well enough" Yoona look at her with a soft smiles. " It's okay eonnie but let let us bring the kids with us pleaseee~~ pleasee~" She aegyo to Tiffany making her grab her by her neck playfully "Yah dont do that aegyo again" Tiffany really hates to see Yoona aegyo.It just something that even Jessica didnt understand why. "okay okay,you can bring them if they want to later." Tiffany said walking off the elevator heading to her room. "Eonnie we wanna kidnapped your kids now" Yuri runs and stand infront of their room. "Palli Fany, why are you so late. Don't worry kids YulMama will get you out of boredness and lets play together." Sunny then approach her giving a hard knock on her head "over my dead body, they will surely choose this Mama" she aegyo playfully making Tiffany laugh softly. She then swipe the door card before opening the door and looking at Jessica getting thier kids done. "mommy! Yul mama! Sunny mama!!" william yell running to Tiffany before Yuri carry him in her arms. "Willie lets follow Yul mama walking outside okay? Kajja!" Yuri then look at Jessica who was now sitting on the couch watching over them "You wouldn't mind right?" Jessica give Yuri her smiles and nods "of course i dont mind~ just dont bully them and take care of them okay? or else i will kill you" she said chuckling. "ayeee we will okay,don't worry~" Yuri salute playfully before Seohyun come in with the other member who was busy with William and saw Lauren pouting hugging Jessica waist. She really envy William because he always got the attention that the Soshi Girl always give to her. "Lauren-ah~ wanna join Seo mama? we can read or play game together~" she kneel infront of her only receiving a shook from her. the other member who start to realize this quickly goes to her and try to persuaded her. "wanna play DooKong with Tae mama?" "or you can sit on Yoong mama laps~" "lets go together okay?" Hyoyeon said dancing silly things infront of her making her laugh and nods. "okay kajja!" with that Seohyun hold on Lauren hands. the kids kiss their parents lips before finally follow them having a little tour together. Tiffany close the door and look at Jessica.

 

Jessica smiles softly looking at her beautiful wife who was now standing infront of her.She then slowly pull her to sit on her lap,hugging her waist tight. "how is your day? Tired? is there any sasaeng fans or anyone hurt you~?" She ask caressing her hair softly. "Nope, everything was fine~ but i can't sit still~~" she fix Jessica's hair. "have you eat sica-ah~" Jessica nods her head trying to lie to her. She dont want her wifeu to be all worried about her but all she did was making her more worried "I know you didn't eat yet so I've tell the room service to bring us some food." She then gets up from her laps and slowly pulled her to the bed making her lay on her back again. "Fany-ah~ sica is ottay now~ I'm not sick anymore" she said coughing a bit. "see that? you are obviously still sick and need rest'' Tiffany give her best eyesmile while poking Jessica's nose. She then change her clothes before the door bell rings and she's open the door taking it. She thanked the boy and bring the tray to Jessica, sitting close to her and placing the tray on her lap. "Lets eat Sica-ah~" she then cuts the pancake to a small peices and feed her. Jessica noms on it and when Tiffany is distracted to the TV she take the fork "yah why did you do that?" Tiffany pout looking at her. "You should eat too~ ahh~" She then feed Tiffany making her smiles widely. they keep on eating until they were both full. They return the plates and the tray to the room service before they cuddle up on the bed together. "mushie~~" Jessica call for her wifeu while hugging her close "Yesseu maomao~~ what is it?" she turn her gaze to look at her. "daddy mishh my baby~~" "I'm here with daddy now~" Jessica pout resting her head on Tiffany's chest. "Wae mommy nuu huggie maomao~" its always Tiffany who being the baby afterall but for today its totally opposite,Jessica was now slowly turning into a her baby who needs her mum attention making Tiffany smiles pecking her crown. "Today you're my baby hmm daddy~" she caress her hair softly making Jessica nods pouting and hug her tighter. "maomao baby have eat meds earlier right~ now maomao baby should sleep~" with Tiffany words, Jessica is now pouting more. "but maomao cant sleep anymore~ maomao wanna spend time with mommy~ mommy should rest,you must be really tired~~" "maomao baby wanna get well soon right~? so sleep ottay? mommy ish here with you~" she pecks her lips softly before cover her eyes "sleep palli palli maomao baby~" Jessica then caress her side "mommy sleep too or maomao wouldn't sleep" Tiffany just smiles before pull her for a really deep loving kiss. Jessica was startled at first but she slowly responds to the kisses and kiss her passionately. they finally pull away when they were both out of breath while looking at each other. "mommy gonna get sick if mommy keep doing this~" she pout making Tiffany kiss her lips repeatly "it's okay~ mommy dont mind of getting sick as long as i can kiss you~" Jessica look at her worriedly "but maomao nuu wanna it to happened to mommy~" "Mommy don't mind cause I have you~mommy know you will take a really good care of mommy if mommy ish sick~ maomao baby will right?" with that Jessica slowly smiles and nodding her head looking at her. Jessica snuggles closer to her and caress her side softly,they keep on hugging each other tightly until they were both finally asleep. Jessica mumbles a few words before she fall asleep "Tiffany-ah~ Sa..ranghae~" Tiffany smiles softly pecking her lips lightly "I love you more~".

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: hey its me, so that's the new update,sorry if its not good enough but i've try.^^ thanks for the voters!! I appreciate that!! thank you so much!! so keep on reading and do comment okay? i will really appreciate it. i saw a few person really like to commenting, thanks guys, you make me power up to update faster. hope you enjoy!! JeTi forever <3 <3 <3