Merry Christmas Eomma~...

The Situation When...

A few minutes later, Jessica came out the bathroom and wear her clothes. She saw that Tiffany was snuggling under the blanket and not uttering single words. “Fany-ah~ gwenchanna?” She then pull the blanket and saw Tiffany was curling much like a ball shivering lightly. “Baby~ you’re shivering~ come here” she carried Tiffany to the wardrobe and make her sit on the chair. “Sica~ Cold~”  She said hugging herself. “Let’s change your clothes first~ it’s too thin.” She take a thick and warm knead clothes and help her to wear it. “Your hair is wet, that’s why you are shivering” She then take a towel and help to dry her hair softly. Tiffany always did it by herself but it change after she was married with this Ice Princess. “Sica-ah~ Gomawo~” She then peck her lips lightly “Anything for my favie baby~ Now you have to rest” she then carried Tiffany again to the bed after combing her hair neatly,laying her on it. Tiffany slowly pull Jessica down to lay with her “Baby wanna cuddle with you~ You pwomise me earlier~ Palli palli huggie me~” she whines looking at Jessica. She smiles softly poking her nose,hugging her tightly while Tiffany automatically snuggles on her chest smiles happily. “Now my baby have to sleep okay? Daddy don’t want you to be tired~” She peck her lips softly looking at Tiffany.

 

As they about to sleep William come to their room whining “paegeuppayeo~ paegeuppayeo~ daddy, willie wanna eat” he climb on the bed and sitting near her. “willie wanna pizza!~ yellow thing~ daddy daddy~!!” “okay okay daddy will order it okay?” Willliam then come closer to Tiffany and snuggle close to her “mommy~” He smiles pecking her lips before snuggling close again. Not long after Lauren came and they had their dinner together. They keep on chit chatting and eating it till its finish. They play along with the kids until they finally fallen asleep on their lap. Jessica then carry them slowly and make them sleep on their bed. She chuckles softly when William snuggle really close to Lauren and hugging her really tight. “Sleep well~ sweet dreams” She peck their lips softly and cover then with the blanket  tight before walks to her room. “They okay Sica-ah?” “Neh they are~ Now it’s your turn, my favie baby” Jessica poke her nose playfully before lay next to Tiffany. She huggles Tiffany tight keep caressing her back softly. “Hmm Sica-ah~ I have something to talk to you~” Jessica turn to her look to Tiffany “What is it hmm~” “It’s about Lauren” Tiffany said caressing Jessica’s chest softly. “ Is it about the Ipad? She will be better later~ Don’t worry she will be okay later~” She smiles pecking her lips “I don’t think so Sica-ah~ Her mood was down all day long. She maybe said she was tired but she’s not~ Can we just buy it for her? We will make sure she used it when it only necessary~ She’s being a good girl thou” Tiffany said looking at Jessica with her pleading eyes. Jessica then slowly cup her face as she lean closer to Tiffany smiles at her. “I said don’t worry because I’ve already buy it before. Remember the time I’m off for a while from you guys? I was taking her Ipad. There’s full episode of Larva in the tab also. I asked the worker to transfer all the Larva episode in the tab but they said they gonna need time to download it and place it in there~ I want it to be surprised for her too. I know she’s a good girl and there’s nothing more to be complaint about. Maybe a bit naughty sometimes but she always listen to us. She doesn’t even cry when I say no before just a little sad. So now you should sleep okay?” Tiffany smiles giving her sweetest eyesmiles to Jessica “Maomao ish really the best daddy ever! Jjang!” she chuckled lightly before kissed her cheeks. “Fany-ah~ Can you pass me the phone bag beside you?” Tiffany bend a bit taking the bags beside the bed. “here” They take their own phone before checking on it. Explore their new phone together.They chit chatting for a while before the worried daddy Sica ask Fany why she’s still awake after a few failed try to make her sleep.

“Why do you want me to sleep?” “It’s because you’re tired and I don’t want you to be exhausted” Tiffany pouts hugging her tight. “pwomise me you will sleep too” She said looking at Jessica. She know that it has been many days  Jessica didn’t sleep just to make sure she was alright. Jessica pecks her eyes softly “Sleep palli palli~” Tiffany know that she shouldn’t against Jessica plus she’s a little bit tired too. “Goodnight daddy~ Wavyou~” “Goodnight baby~ Daddy love you more~ Sweet dream~” She peck her lips softly and fix the blanket.Hugging her tightly until finally she falls asleep. Jessica was watching her face all the time and all she know she wasn’t feel good. She’s filled with guilt, sorry and feeling dumb. The longer she look at her the more the guilty feeling. She then slowly get up leaving the sleeping Fany on the bed. She walks outside to the balcony sigh softly. She hugs herself tight cause of the breeze of the cold weather. She then tilt her head looking up to the sky. “eomma~ I’m such a bad hubby for Tiffany.. I’m sorry for doing that to her.. I was a fool, how can I do that… Those stupid media.. making her sad.. How can I let her be sad while I promise to keep her happy. I’m such a useless hubby for her, a useless daddy for our babies. I’ve promise that I will take care of her but I kept on hurting her. Pabo me.. Mianhae eomma.. I was too stupid…” While Jessica was talking alone, she didn’t know that Tiffany wasn’t really sleeping when she left the bed. She was now on behind the sliding door hearing every word Jessica said. She then slowly walk close and backhugging Jessica really tightly “Aniyo eomma~ She’s my awesome hubby, superdaddy for my babies and she’s the best hubby in the world ever~ she take care of me and my babies really well. She never hurt me and always do the best for us~ especially me~” Jessica was quite shock from the backhugging before turn around and looking at Tiffany who was now smiling to her sweetly. “Y Yah you’re not sleeping? You heard my words? How long have you been there?” Tiffany poke her nose “Long enough to hear all your talk with my eomma” She looked up on the sky smiling more. We all know that Tiffany have lost her mother since she was a child and always hide the sad feeling from others. But on the day after they are married, Jessica find out that Tiffany was on the balcony talking alone while crying softly. Since then, Jessica always bring Tiffany to talk with her mother everytime she missed her.

 

 Jessica then pull Tiffany closer to her,wrapping her arms around her waist,hugging her tight. She then lean closer as she cup her face softly looking at her. She touch her forehead with hers while nuzzling their nose softly she look deep into Tiffany’s eyes “Thank you eomma for giving me such an honor to have your beautiful daughter as my wifeu~ She’s my only soulmate, my other half..she complete my life and my heart puzzle. I will be dead if she walks away from my life~ every second I need her to be with me, to full my lonely heart with her brightness. She’s my kind, caring and a wonderful mommy for my babies. She forgave me every single time I did mistake. There’s nothing more I need.. I just need you my love~ Stephanie Hwang Miyoung, that’s her name. I wanna be with her~ please let me be with her forever. I love her and only her~ Thank you eomma~ ” Tiffany smiles brightly looking at Jessica “Your words always got me speechless Jessica Jung Sooyeon~ Eomma~ I’m really lucky to have her as mine~ there’s nothing I can say. I love you too Jessica~ only you~ and please never let go of me~” She then slowly capture her lips with Jessica’s. They share a really sweet loving deep passionate kiss together before Jessica pull away when the snow is visible around them. “Eoh? Look, It’s First Snow and here I am with you.. Again” She received a playful smack on her chest making her giggles softly. “Yah, waeyo? You don’t like it that you always have your first snow with me? Fine!” Tiffany pout showing her back to Tiffany. Jessica walk closer “Tiffany baby~~” She take the picture as she kiss on Tiffany’s lips softly when she turn around to look at Jessica. It works thou. She take the phone from Jessica and Bluetooth the picture to her phone before make it as the screen wallpaper. Jessica backhugging her tightly but spoke when the weather getting colder “Mushie~~ Let’s get inside~ It’s getting colder, let’s say goodbye to eomma. I don’t want you to get sick.” “Ahh~ Shiro~ Mushie wanna built a snowman with you and eomma~~” she whines and the whines getting louder when Jessica carries her inside closing the door. “wae!~~~ Mushie don’t even say goodbye to eomma yet.” Jessica smiles as she walks closer to the wardrobe and take the winter jacket, a gloves and scarf before bringing it to Tiffany. You say you wanna build Snowman right?” She said as she help her to wear it before wearing hers. Tiffany smiles widely as she walks down with Jessica sneakily to avoid the kids from waking up. “Do you wanna build a snowman~” Tiffany keep singing happily as she walks outside, Jessica was now making the snowball secretly before throw on Tiffany’s back softly. She wouldn’t want to hurt her wife anyway. She was on video mode when she did that. “Yah!” Tiffany return the snowball but not one, many of it making Jessica giggles. As the snow getting more and more, they starts to built the snowman together. “Maomao~ me and eomma need carrot” “Eoh? Wait here, and eomma please take care of her for a while” Jessica run inside as fast as she can before bring the carrot and hand it to Tiffany. She then poke the carrots in the middle of the face snowball. “Done! Eomma we did it!~” She jumps a bit making Jessica hold on her hands. “Baby, nuu jumping, it’s slippery here.” She smiles looking up “Eomma, Sica is being like this to me all the time~” Jessica just smile before pull her to take a few selfie with the snowman. “The kids gonna get mad if she found out bout this.” “Shh~ Don’t tell them” She said giggling pecking her cheeks. Tiffany’s face is red as tomato because she was freezing cold right now making Jessica decides to get in. “Baby~ it’s time to say bye to eomma~ we will talk to eomma again later okay~”  Tiffany pouts before slowly smiles. “Eomma~ paii paii~ I love you eomma, take care of yourself well. Merry Christmas~” She smiles before get in with Jessica. They remove the jacket and goes to their deep sleep together hugging each other tightly.

 

Their Christmas going well for The JeTi family. They having a really good time. Spending time together making the Christmas more precious for them. And Lauren is now really happy with the new Ipad she received.Willie get his favourite robot thou and Tiffany really had her special Christmas gift. Jessica’s gift? Being together with her beloved one is the best gift ever.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
A/N: update! Update! there you go the new chapter. hope you like it. eventhou its too late but I give you the Christmas chapter. Sorry if its lacking. i see new subscriber and I like it! >< Keep rising,keep rising eventhou its slow but it better than nothing right? -grins- anyway JeTiHyun thanks for the deep comment. i really really appreciate it. and to the others too, dont' be shy to leave your comment okay? See ya again later! owh btw I maybe can't update this story really often after this because of my pack school schedule but i will do my best for my lovely readers. ^^ Kamsahamnida for keep in touch with ma story eventhou its lacking in everything. -bow-