Time In Paris

The Situation When...

Paris.. the city of love. That’s what people always say about it and from a different point and angle. It is true.  And aside from the great love story, Paris is also known as world famous fashion brands come from.  And this week is a very lucky week because World Fashion Show is being held in the capital city of fashion. Tiffany as a person who have good taste in fashion or rather be called fashion icon among the girls group has been invited to few fashion show and to make it better she was there with the love of her heart. Jessica after signing the official contract with Coridal Entertainment has received her first schedule which is to attend the fashion show.

 

“baby, meet you later with the kids~ take care” Jessica taking her bags and belonging as she was ready to leave for the fashion show. “you too daddy ah~ take care” Tiffany smiles looking at her from the bed with Dennis in her arms  trying to get full and nutrition that he need. “ call me immediately if anything happened okay? Don’t skip your meal and don’t wait for me. I might comeback late” she leans closer towards her wife, giving a soft kiss on her lips. “You too daddy’s lil one~” she poke his cheeks making Dennis pull away from Tiffany and tilt his head looking at Jessica. She give a light peck on his lips “ eoh? Where is Lauren and Willie?” the hotel room have been in silent mod for a while since Jessica said she have a schedule as soon as they land on that city.

 

Jessica search over the spacious room for a while before finding both of them hiding under the table hugging their knee. Her heart sank a bit watching both of her child in this kind of situation. “pwincess~ baby boy~ daddy have to go now~ don’t wanna give daddy any good luck kisses?” she smiles softly but none of them giving her the respond that she was expecting. She put her clutch aside as she pull both of them out from under the table hugging them firmly “chu ish mad at daddy nae? Daddy is sorry for not telling you before~ but daddy just don’t want to watch you sad all day long like now..” William tilt his head looking at her with a frown on his face “ daddy said we are going to have holiday here along with noona, lil one and mommy but daddy ish going to workkeuuu…” his eyes start to pooling with tears making her heart sank deeper.

 

“ daddy pwomise we will have a short vacation here after mommy and daddy finish our work okay?” she kiss his eyes softly before tilting her head looking at their princess which keep in silent until now “ arra… daddy and mommy finish chu works palli palli nae?” Jessica smiles as she heard the words that come from her daughter mouth. Well she really had a wise daughter of course because she spends most of the time with their maknae when they have more spare time. Jessica kiss both of their lips before taking her clutch again. “ I love you my wife~” she saw the smiles that always cherish her life. “daddy love you too~” she give their babies a flying kiss which they gladly received. She heaved out a sigh in relief. Fnally she leave them when things is in under control. Walking out from the door watching your beloved one smile as you leave. There’s nothing better than this.

 

A few hours later..

As the runaway take a short break, Jessica decide to check on her phone trying to relaxed herself from the paparazzi and the camera flash that didn’t stop as soon as she arrived. She scrolls down her social account updating her newly open Snapchat account and again roams through her Instagram account. Well her smiles didn’t last long when she saw a very addictive and y looking Tiffany on the bed revealing some of her body part. Jessica bites on her lips softly as she put her phone away. “Wait for me Tiffany.”

 

After a long day at the fashion event, Jessica returns to the hotel past midnight. Her mind can’t think straight the whole day after looking at her picture. She swipes the card to the door unlocking it revealing a dimmed light room with their babies sleeping soundlessly on the bed. Well they sure have a lot of other bed but the kids insist and whining the whole day wanting to sleep with their mommy.

 

There is no sight of Tiffany on the bed but Jessica just ignores the fact. She went straight to the luxurious couch putting away her things on the coffee table. As she was about to close her eyes, she felt a sudden weight next to her, hugging her arms tightly. Jessica knows this smells. It’s Tiffany her wife that she has been thinking of the whole day.  She gently pushes Tiffany away from her crossing her arms. Tiffany was a bit shocked from the way she act just now “Daddy~ what’s wrong?”  She sense something was wrong when Jessica keep in silent with her straight face shown. Nothing more, nothing less. “ask yourself… don’t pretend that you know nothing…” she held out her phone to Tiffany face, showing her the picture.

 

Tiffany chuckled as she saw the picture “ Ahh~ I know~ you’re jealous huh?” she poke her cheeks playfully trying to get her attention. “It’s not cool showing your figure in public you know... I admitted that I’m jealous you’re happy now?” she blurted out her thought. Well who wouldn’t? Having a wife from a top girls group with a y figure and people admiring, chasing her. It would surely make you feel threated.  As Jessica finish talking, she move away wanting to walks away from her wife but immediately stop by Tiffany. “What are you doing? Get off me” she state in annoyance. Tiffany chuckles as she was now straddling Jessica’s lap making the brown hair girl stuck on the couch.

 

 

 

“You’re sure you want me to go away Mrs Jung? And let other peoples look at me? From my face to my neck…my legs.. my body~ or to be exactly looking at me like I’m N.U.D.E~” she smirks playfully as she can see Jessica clenching her fist tightly biting her lips like she gonna tears all those people with those teeth. Tiffany know that Jessica is almost going to give up so she wrap her arms around her nape sensually. Blowing warm breath to her ears and purposely presses her chest to her face. Bam! That’s it, Jessica move to wrap her arms around her slender waist pulling her figure closer “that is what I’m afraid about... Don’t let anyone see that side of you… I’m jealous” Jessica tilt her head looking at Tiffany directly into her eyes.

 

Tiffany gives her the sweet smiles of hers. “I’m only yours~” she caress her lips softly as she lean closer to capture the dreamy girl Jessica’s lips softly. Jessica slowly move her lips in sync with Tiffany’s lips. Its just an innocence kisses before its turns out to be intense and passionate kisses. Jessica pull Tiffany’s legs closer to her side caressing them slowly as she nibbles on Tiffany’s lips asking for an entrance which Tiffany granted immediately.

 

Her tongue move to explore Tiffany’s sweet cavern and her hands skillfully remove her wife shorts and in a blink. Tiffany smiles in the kisses as she can feel how inpatient Jessica is. She closed her eyes savoring all those sweet loving kisses Jessica gives to her. A visible smirks plastered on Jessica’s face when she feel Tiffany’s inner thigh getting wet as she was very aroused on the sacred place. Jessica breaks the kisses before planting butterfly kisses from her chin down to her neck. Her hands move to the back of Tiffany slender body, ripping her shirt while on her weak spot at the same time.

 

This make Tiffany tilt her head a bit, grabbing Jessica’s hairs trying to mummed her moans. Jessica smiles looking at the really visible marks on her neck.  As she was still happy with the marks she made, Tiffany’s moans didn’t help she calm her high desire. She unclasps her bra throwing to the floor which she didn’t even know where it lands. “daddy~ touch me…” Tiffany bites on her lips as she buried her face on Jessica shoulder. Lip bite always makes Jessica go crazy over her. She on her melons hard while on the other one. “hmphhhh~” Tiffany close her lips preventing her from out as the kids is still in the room.

 

Jessica rolls, twirls and bite on her s roughly as she fondles and pinching the other making the situation harder for Tiffany “You’re mine and only mine” the possessive side of Jessica Jung is still there “I’m yours fully baby~” she caress Jessica cheeks softly smiling towards her in her not so stable mind. Jessica turn her around sitting on her laps still before she slowly shove her long slim finger into her wet . “Ahhh~” Tiffany close her eyes tight. Jessica can sense the pain in Tiffany as she flinched a bit as she shove her finger. Making a soft kisses on her she try to sooth the girl and getting adjusted to it. No matter how she is, she won’t hurt her. That’s her promise towards herself.

 

“You can move~” Tiffany command and Jessica gladly follow. She move her finger in and out of her slowly for quite a time before she add more finger making Tiffany lean her back on Jessica. She spread Tiffany legs wide as she her finger in and out of her like a mad person. “hnghh Ahhhhh! Jessica!” she quickly cover with her palm when she realized she has been out loudly and it probably would wake the kids up. Jessica ignore all her words and keep ramming her finger hard and fast, moving deeper and deeper with every single and it didn’t take long for her to find her wife g spot.  She smirks knowing she have done a great job searching for her sweet spot when Tiffany starts to humped herself onto Jessica’s finger in sync.

 

Tiffany bounce to the rhythm in sync with her and to Jessica’s luck the mirror is just infront of them reflecting everything they are doing. Tiffany blush as she saw Jessica smirks as she find her g spot. She was really in ecstasy to even hide her blushing face. Tiffany is always the timid girl in this relationship and Jessica know that this might get her wife hurt. Well Tiffany heart and thought are always her priority. She slow down the making Tiffany groans as the pleasure are slowly fading. She opened her tired eyes looking at Jessica when Jessica slowly lay her on the couch and hover on top of her. “baby~ I’m sorry~” she starts to kiss her face tenderly while slowly catching up with her again. Tiffany smiles at how Jessica would know she didn’t feel good in every aspect just from looking into her eyes. Tiffany wraps her arms around her neck pulling her closer to her body.

 

This time Jessica take it slow. It was just pure love. She into her deep and passionately. She can feel her walls tightening her fingers deeper and deeper making Jessica push harder into her. Tiffany can feel a tingling sensation coming from the steady and strong Jessica been giving “ daddy~ I’m c…coming” she said in between her moans and pants. “baby moans for me~” she keep ing for few time before Tiffany squirts her as she arch her back, Jessica name loudly like she trying to tell the whole world that she belong to Jessica.

 

Jessica smiles looking at Tiffany panting hard with sweat all over her face. She lean closer to her planting small kisses all over her face, wiping her sweat before slowly pull her fingers away from Tiffany’s . Jessica rest her body on top of Tiffany, kissing her chest. “ that was amazing~ and you’re really tight baby~” she chuckles as she saw tiffany blushed as red as tomato “Anything for you my babies daddy~” she say shyly buried her face on Jessica neck. They stay in that position for a while before Jessica say “ I’m sorry… Imma mianh… I’m really am..” She looks down as she voice out. Tiffany cups her cheeks softly making her look into her eyes “ Anything is fine for you~ you did nothing wrong, It’s better be you than other people” she chuckles trying to lid up the atmosphere and it does work when Jessica give her cute pouty face to tiffany. “mwoya~ only me arra?” she pinch Tiffany nose playfully.

 

“You should sleep baby~ you have schedule tomorrow remember? But first let’s take shower” Tiffany smiles before shaking her head playfully “what if I don’t want too?” “Then me nuu mind watching your y self all night long without taking my eyes off you, not because youre only y but because im happy to have you in my misery life.. you make my life complete~” she peck her crown softly really meant what she was saying earlier. Tiffany smiles grow wider as she heard her words “ I love you baby~” Jessica said with all the love on each words. “ I love you too my daddy~”

 

Jessica pick up on her clothes before carrying Tiffany to the bathroom, bathing her. Well she surely didn’t want her babies to know their late night activity. 

 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

author's note:  Bonjour~ hello its me guys!! miss me? well i know i haven't updating this story like a decade long but im really busy with my works.  so this chapter contain the time when JeTi is in Paris!! ahhhhh!!! i cant hold myself from writing his. i know its always been lacking and im sorry for it *deep bow*  btw hope you like it and thanks for waiting and being faithful with this story.

 

dont forget to left the comment okay? I'm going to sleep now so thats all. again, hope you enjoy!!