Mommy~

The Situation When...

Two hours have passes since Jessica decide to go home to fresh up and cooking the breakfast for the two cuties after she fetch them at Krystal dormitory.  She was now wearing her pink apron behind the stove  making their breakfast. She cant denied that she was really exhausted and sleepy but she keep herself strong to look after her cuties and also her newly labour beloved wife. William and Lauren run down the stairs as they heard some edible noise nfrom the kitchen. "Babies dont run down the stairs its dangerous" she said softly tilt her head to check on them as she was being worried that anything would happened to them. "Morning daddy!" Lauren greet happily as she pull Jessica's shirt for a hug. Jessica smiles looking at her before bending her knee and was now on the same level with her giving the brown hair girl a kiss on her lips while hugging her tightly "good morning my pwincess, you smells good~" Lauren nods before taking her seat on the stool with the help of Jessica. Well its safe for kids. Jessica turn to look at her baby boy who was now hugging his totoro plushie tight. Jessica sigh softly looking at him with a soft smile plastered on her face pulling him slowly into her arms scooping him "morning willie~" she did the same to him just like what she did to her princess. Jessica received nothing more than a light nod. 

 

He being really quiet today rather than any usual day. He was a very cheeky little boy who always play around with anybody he want. He had a puffy eyes that was very visible clearly on his white fair skin face. Jessica know whats the problem. Its because of Tiffany. He miss and need his mommy by his side since he never seperated from his mommy.Krystal have told her this morning that William didnt even sleep for the whole night. Beside, he sitting on the couch hugging his totoro plushie that was a gift from Tiffany tightly while watching the tv with Tiffany on that show over and over again while sobbing softly calling for his mommy. Jessica can see clearly that her boy is still in a shocked condition when he suddenly cant see or even touch Tiffany. His mommy being brought away from him without Tiffany even look at him. He must be hurt. He's still a little boy. Naive and innocent.

 

"Willie ah~ lets eat breakfast hmm~ daddy have yellow things for you" she show him the cheese on his plates with toast and sunny side eggs. He keep in quiet shook his head ignoring all words that come from Jessica. She peck his lips before keep holding on him and feed lauren her breakfast. William insist and didnt want to eat anything even with enormous time Jessica tried to. "Daddy....Willie wanna mommy~ where ish mommy daddy..." he gets teary eyes as he call for Tiffany. Jessica pats his back softly "shhh we will met mommy now hmm~

 

Jessica keep her words as she bring both her son and daughter to meet Tiffany. She call for the other but luck is not on their side when they were already off for a fan meeting abroad.  "Here ish mommy room" William look excitedly as he could finally meet his mommy.Jessica push over the door revealing those private luxurious room to them. William runs happily towards the bed calling for Tiffany but slowly stop in the middle of the way with the smile slowly faded away from his pink lips. 

 

Tiffany who heard his son voice smiling happily when shd saw him running toward him before frowning when that boy stop suddenly. "Willie ah waeyo baby boy~ mommy ish here" tiffany called for him softly while william keep staring at her. Lauren who came later yells happily "eoh ish that lil baby mommy?" She smiles running next to her lookingclosely at him when she climb on the chai next to the bed. Tiffany smile nodding at Lauren "ish he cute? " Lauren nodded and asking permission for her to kiss him. 

 

Jessica turn to look at the door after placing the bags on the table when she saw small figure get out the room running away "baby boy" its too late when Tiffany call for him over and over. Jessica loom at her and mouthing "its all gonna be fine. Im gonna talk to him" then she exit the room looking for that little boy. He obviously didnt go far as Jessica found him sitting on the chair crying hard. She walks closer to him and sitting next to him puling him for a hug "willie~ wae sitting here? Lets get inside nae? You say you wanna meet mommy" he cry harder when she mention about Tiffany. "Mommy dont love willie anymore! Willie love mommy but mommy huggie other people. Willie mi..mish mommy... willie wanna s...shweep with m..mommy! But wae mommy nuu love willie anymore" he look at Jessica with tears dropping fast from his puffy eyes. Jessica hug him tight "shhh dont say like that, mommy still love you willie~" he shook his head repeatly as he keep crying on her shoulder. "Mommy wont sleep with me again... m..mommy wont care ..about w..willie anymoar" jessica wipe his tears as she keep trying to convincing that little hurt boy. It was hard for him since he never had encounter anything like this before unlike Lauren. He felt left out when Jessica keep asking him to sit with lauren at the backseat while he always get to sit on his mommy lap, when jessica didnt let him to sleep with her anymore.. anything he does is always making Jessica pull the distance between him and tiffany more and more. The gap between him and lil baby is not even far. The Jungs didnt even expect this will happened cause Jessica said its enough with those two. But after that Tiffany keep being weak and vomitting frequently. The doctor said that Tiffany and lil baby is weak from the beginning month of pregnancy and have to be really carefully if they dont want to lost lil baby. Thats whats make Jessica is more alert and keep a distance between him and Tiffany.  "You will still have the same mommy for you baby boy~ mommy will always love you even lil baby is here now~" he tilt his head looking at jessica still sobbing softly trying to stop crying when jessica wipe and kiss his puffy eyes softly. "Can willie sleep with mommy today daddy? " he ask weakly. "Daddy will try to ask the doctor okay baby boy~ but nuuu crying~ mommy wont like it when you cry" he immediately nods and wipe his tears quickly. He try to smiles at Jessica with his really puffy eyes " mommy will like it if willie smile like this daddy?" Jessica smiles softly looking at his boy. She scoops him in her arms and kiss his eyes softly. This little boy really love his mommy so much jessica though in her mind before bring him into the room again to meet his mommy since he still didnt want to look at lil baby, Jessica make him lay next to Tiffany  and carry lil babyin her hands giving some space to the little boy. 

 

"Mommy~ mommy...mommy..." he murmurs while snuggling close to Tiffany and hugging her tightly gripping on her hospital clothes tight. Tiffany keep looking at his sleeping face after he sleeping peacefully again. She caress his hair softly before kiss all over her only baby boy. "Lil baby will always be lil baby,Noona will always be my pwincess and you will keep being my baby boy forever William..mommy love will never decrease even if mommy have another baby beside you and noona~ mommy will love you all equally with daddy. Mommy love you baby boy" tiffany whisper to him softly before close her eyes to dreamland as well.

 

________________________________________________________________________________________

New update.hope you guise like it. Please do comment and tell me your feedback. I need to know dear my readers. Anyway hope you like it. Thanks and welcome new subsceiber. Do comment okay -wink- if I get more then 20 comment in before the time arrived for me to updated again. I will double chap update.