Sulky Mushie

The Situation When...

It’s been a tiring week for Jessica and Tiffany. They still have to take turn to look after their kids. Well it’s because they insist to send them nursery or hired a babysitter. Jessica’s mom offered herself to take care of them but Tiffany insisted because she don’t wanna burden her mother-in-law. As we all know Tiffany really hate to burden other people even since she was trainee. After a long time of working now it’s time for them to spend their day together with their kids. They were now lying on their bed sleeping while hugging each other tightly. But few minute later the ice princess slowly open her eyes looking at her beautiful wife in her embrace hugging her tightly. She can’t help but to smile when she look at her calm sleeping face. She slowly caressed her cheeks and give her a soft kiss on her lips. She turn to look at the clock, it was 8 in the morning. She slowly try to unwrapped Tiffany’s hands off her waist and replace it with a pillow. It make her stirred a bit but then Jessica slowly caress her back softly making her totally in her sleep again. She then slowly get off the bed heading to the bathroom taking her shower. After she’s done taking her bath she then walked out to her babies room.

                                     

She slowly open the door finding that they are still sleeping. William is hugging on his noona tight while holding his Totoro plushie on the other hand. She smile softly looking at their cuteness before head to the kitchen to make breakfast. She take the pink apron and wear it before taking all the ingredient and place it on the counter. I know that we know Jessica as a bad cooker but she change after marrying Tiffany. Yeah she learned so hard before and its pay off now. She learn just for Tiffany and even with that make her mom surprised. So no wonder she can cook on the JeKrys on style. She was now busy preparing for the breakfast alone downstairs. She was making pancake for Tiffany and a bunny cheese omelet with sausages for the kids.  When she was done cooking she would make herself coffee while making fresh strawberry juice for Tiffany.

 

On the other side upstairs…

 

Tiffany was now hugging the pillow really tightly before she sense something wrong with ‘Jessica’ which she was hugging on tightly. She slowly opened her eyes calling for Jessica when she realized that she was hugging a pillow. She’s sitting up leaning on the bed header while looking around. She then starts to pout hugging her tummy tight. After 10 minutes of being alone Jessica walks straight to their room and find that Tiffany was now awake while talking alone with a pout visible on her lips. Tiffany who saw Jessica was now turning her face to the other place. Jessica knows that her wife is now sulking with her. She then put the tray on the side table and sit next to her sulking wife. “you’re awake already~?” no answer came out of Tiffany’s lips while she keep on pouting. “ Lil baby~ daddy ish being mean to mommy~ she left mommy alone~” Tiffany said rubbing her own tummy. Jessica then slowly smiles backhugging her wife gently while slowly caress her wife’s tummy. “Daddy ish mianhae~ daddy was making breakfast for you~ Forgive daddy pweasee~~” “hmm~ should mommy forgive daddy lil baby?” She then slowly nods  after mumbling alone “Lil baby said mommy should forgive daddy so you’re forgiven.” Jessica then turns her wife to face her “So lil baby said that but mommy nuu wanna forgive daddy?” She smile softly before lowered her head to Tiffany’s tummy. “lil baby~ nuu said that to mommy~ If mommy nuu wanna forgive daddy then it’s fine~ daddy deserved it for leaving mommy alone. If mommy wanna forgive daddy let mommy feel that way ottay~? Gwenchanna~” she caress her tummy lightly before softly peck her her tummy with a soft smiles curving on her lips. Tiffany who see’s this slowly cups Jessica’s cheeks and make her looks toward her. “Aniya~ I forgive you~ but mommy don’t like it when daddy leave me alone~ you should have be by my side when I wake up~ telling me good morning like you always did, not hugging a pillow you..” she pouts more. “But Maomao ish making a breakfast for you~ for the kids~” she said pecking her pout softly. “Mushie don’t care about it~ Mushie just want Maomao with me..” She look down. Jessica pull her softly for a hug while caressing her back. “Arra arra~ Maomao ish really mianh about that~ Don’t be sad~ It’s not good for lil baby~” she kiss her crown softly receiving a nods from Tiffany. Jessica now smiles softly while keep hugging her tight. She didn’t think that Tiffany is mad with her but she was just disappointed. She know that Tiffany need more attention from her. She was now pregnant to their third babies. It’s tough for her to keep it as a secret when she have to keep promoting and having show with TTS and SNSD. It’s harder when Jessica was not with her and being away from her.  Jessica have to be more alert to her and cared about her more. Being with Tiffany is all Jessica wanna do now. Even if she was busy but she try her hardest to be with Tiffany. She never care what people who know the truth about them will say, she was spoiling Tiffany or whatever. Tiffany didn’t asked for it but she know that Tiffany need it and she will always give it. She love her so much and she willing to do anything for her. “Baby let’s eat ~ it’s getting cold already~”

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Heyyo! Here's the new chapter, hope you like it. I See new comment from other reader. thanks for the comment and some of you even request for Jealous fany right? well I will give it later so stay with this story okay? maybe a bit late cause i've already write for 2 or 3 more chapter. keep reading okay? and to the reader who upvote my story, thanks a lot~ <3 <3 <3 i appreciate that. gotta go now, make sure to leave your comment okay?