William And Dennis

The Situation When...

Its been 3 month since Tiffany and Jessica bring home their new family member home. But today they are being extremely worried. Lil baby is having a high fever thats what make the Jung bring him to the hospital for a better treatment. Tiffany was crying softly when she heard that lil one is crying. "Sica ah... will he be okay? I'm sorry... I'm sorry because he was born earlier daddy ah..." jessica pull her wife closer hugging her tightly while caressing her back softly. "Shhh~ its not your fault. Stop blaming yourself baby"  tiffany have been putting all the blame on herself if anything happen to Dennis. Dennis easily get sick because his antibody is still not working quite well. 

 

Jessica look at her wife and kiss her eyes softly after wiping her tears. She give her an encouraging smile hoping that it will help her to calm down. Wasnt she care about Dennis? Wasnt she scared? Of course she did. It scared hell out of her everytiis made Tiffany tell her when Dennis is sick like this. But she have to keep calm and strong for the others eventhough she know that she cant bare it. When she keep thinking how worst it could be.

 

The other eight soshi member arrive when they received a phone call from Tiffany asking her manager oppa for an excuse and she wouldnt be able to join them for the schedule. When Tiffany tell the other about Dennis, they all rush to the hospital and was now waiting with them.

 

Lauran and William is sitting on the chair cluelessly and keep thinking why the adult is so worried. They get inside the room and  they can still see the doctor is giving Dennis the injection making him scream loudly crying. William who saw this is really angry at the doctor as he saw him hold lil baby arms a little too hard. "Ahjushhi dont hurt lil baby!!  Ahjusshi is holding him and doing that making him cry!! Dont do that!! He ishh huurrrt!! Stop that!" He blurted out pulling the doctor coat will all his strength.  

 

His action making they all quite shocked. William doesnt even look at Dennis or like him. He kept saying he hate him but this is really unpredictable. Jessica can tell that he is really angry despite of him raising his voice at the doctor and his face is red. Jessica walk closer to him and scoop him up into her arms. "Willie why did you say that to the doctor~ its rude to raise your voice. Apologise now~" jessica is very pleased to hear the words that come from his lips but still William being rude is not acceptable. "B but daddy that ahjusshi is hurting Dennis, daddy dont see him crying? Its must be huurrt~" he frown looking at Jessica. "But still its rude baby boy, apologise now" william pout as he bow to the doctor "Willie ish mianhae ahjusshi~ forgive me juseyo" the doctor smile and ruffle his hair while bowing at them as well "ahjushhi forgive you. Youre gonna be a good hyung and ahjushhi is sorry for being rough to your little brother" 

 

.......

Days have passes from the incident. William is acting just the same like before. He didnt look or intrested to even look at him. Tiffany was currently feeding the little baby on their bed as he kept crying for the past minute. William come into their room dragging his plushie With him, planning on having a short nap with his mommy. But everything make him angry when he saw that Tiffany was feeding him. "Mommy" he climb on the bed before frowning looking at lil baby. 

 

"Wae ish dennis here?" William blurted out. Tiffany smiles softly caressing his hair. "Dennis ish hungry baby boy" this make William frown more looking at lil baby angrily "but Willie nuuu rikey Dennis...willie wanna mommy" its tiffany turn to frown now "then willie nuu love mommy" William getting frustrateed hearing her words. Of course he love his mommy. This making him whine around "willie love mommy but willie hate lil baby" he state making Tiffany heart ache a bit hearing it. "If willie nuu rikey lil baby then willie nuu rikey and love mommy too"  "aaahhhh waeeee" he whines more. "Because lil baby is a part of mommy" Tiffany answer while looking at lil baby, caressing his cheeks.

 

William starts to cry loudly but it doesnt suprise Jessica cause she have been standing at the door frame watching everything that happened. She walks closer to William and hug him close. "Willie ah~ willie dont pity at lil baby? Poor him if chu didnt love him." William keep crying shook his head rapidly making jessica again trying to persuade her boy. "Baby boy~ if daddy and mommy nuu love lil baby then who gonna love him~" she peck his lips and once again he shook his head. "Let nobody love him. Willie nuu rikey him. He take mommy, daddy and noona!" Lil dennis is looking at William. Tiffany have done feeding him. Her eyes now was pooling with tears as she heard william words. She never thought that he will hate lil baby that much.

 

Jessica who saw this turn to look at william again. She take lil baby into her arms making Tiffany a bit startled. William and Tiffany both turn their sight to look at her. "Mommy pack our bag with lauren" Jessica said coldly. Tiffany is a bit cluless. William sobs lowly asking Jessica "w where ish daddy going.." "daddy gonna bring mommy, noona and lil baby far from willie, but willie will be staying here alone then willie will know how does it feel if everybody left you alone just like the way willie wanted daddy and mommy to do to lil baby" jessica said sternly as she look into his little boy eyes. William is frighten by Jessica words " willie wanna go too..wae wanna leave willie alone" he sobs harder as she saw Jessica taking the luggage in the in the wardrobe. Tiffany look at Jessica with her pleading eyes but Jessica just avoid it. William crawl closer to Tiffany but was too late when Jessica pull Tiffany close to her leaving him alone on the bed. "Wae... mommy..nuu leave willie" he cry more but Tiffany cant do anything. Jessica is holding on her arms tight and keep glaring at William coldly. 

 

William who saw his mommy standing still crying louder as he stomp his feet  running to his room, sulking. Jessica sigh softly as she saw the little boy was now really hurt and sad faces. She then hands lil baby to Tiffany "I will talk to him " she walks following willie to his room

 

She slowly open then door that willie slammed earlier before saw a small figure crying on his bed curling into ball hugging himself tight while sobbing hard. "Mommy nuu love wille.." jessica sigh softly before slowly walk closer to willie. "William..." she call him still with her cold tone. "Daddy nuu love willie!! Willie hate daddy!!!" This totally leave a throbbing pain on jessica chest. William never say that words even for once. "You say daddy dont love you. It wasnt like that, daddy dont like your attitude. Youre becoming a rude boy and daddy dont like willie being rude. Daddy never teach you to be like that! You stomped your feet and slammed the door and you make mommy cry with your word" jessica said sternly as she make willie look at her. "Daddy dont love willie..." he sobs lowly when he heard his daddy words. He know he was wrong because Jessica never been so mad like this before. She never even raise her voice. This is the first time Jessica ever exploded and even his mommy cant help. 

 

Willie is actually confuse with himself. When anybody try to hurt lil baby then he will be angry but when he saw them giving attention to lil baby he will get angry too. He dont even know if whether he hate him or love him. "Daddy nuu love willie anymore..." he cry softly while looking at jessica. Jessica slowly soften a bit looking at him. She wipe his tears and and kiss his eyes. Pulling the sobbing little boy into her embrace. "Daddy love you willie ah~ daddy always love you.. and it will never change even if daddy die..even if you hate daddy..daddy know daddy ish not a good daddy.." william tilt his head  looking at Jessica face, shaking his head while wrapping his arms on her neck tight. "Daddy love willie? Mommy too? Noona?"

 

Jessica nods his head pecking his lips as she hold on his waist tight. "Daddy daddy daddy.. willie nuu hate daddy jinjja willie nuu hate daddy. Willie ish mianh daddy~ willie pwomise willie wont be a bad boy anymore..willie wont be rude if daddy and mommy nuu rikey it" he kiss her lips repeatly. Jessica smiles hearing his boy answer.  She kiss his lips back. "Now lets go to mommy and willie have to apologuse to mommy nae? " he nods his heD when jessica carries him to their room. Lauren is playing with lil baby same as Tiifany. But she quickly turn her glance at Jessica when she heard willie calling for her. "Yes baby boy~" jessica drop willie down on the bed before taking lil baby and sit on the edge of the bed leaving willie with Tiffany a little space. "Mommy~~ willie love mommy and willie ish mianh willie make mommy cry~ willie nuu wanna be rude anymore " he hug Tiffany tight when he wraps his arms tight on her neck ."mommy love you too baby boy~" Tiffany smiles softly caressing his cheeks before cupping his face and kiss his lips repeatly. Jessica smiles as she pull lauren closer and kiss his hair softly receiving an eyesmile from that girl. All the painfrom the words that willie say just now is gone. Just like that.

 

Jessica bring lil baby closer to William before making him lay on his laps carefully. William look at Jessica and Tiffany while they smile pecking both of his cheeks on each side. William look at him for a long time before he hesitantly lean closer and kiss lil baby lips softly. Lil baby seems to like it as he smiles softly when he kiss him. "Eoh? Lil baby rikey willie kisseuu~~" lauren say happily before pouting "he never smile rikey that when lauren did that" they all chuckles as Jessica pull her to sit on her lap kissing her repeatly. William slowly smile when Tiffany carry him in her arms and he keep looking at lil baby. He felt something different. He never felt this happy since the day lil baby came into the Jung family. He slowly lean closer again and kiss his lips again " willie love lil baby~ lets share mommy and daddy"

 

___________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guise its me here. How is the chapter? You like it? I know its not the double update like I said before but im still sick and im getting my head dizzy.. Im sorry for that. But i cant let my reader waiting for it too long. I feel guilty. I promise i will double update for you guys.. i will update a chapter if there id more then 30 comment for this chapter. *evil grin* i know you guise are not innocent. So do comment if you want it to happen. I cant promise a good because my writing is totally a failure. I never write before. Hehe anyway thanks for subscribing new subscriber!! And the silent reader is slowly commenting *claps* thank you!! Aigoo my head hurt. I should stop now. Anyway im sorry for not being a ble to double update *bows* hope you enjoy this chapter. Tots