Little One

The Situation When...

Jessica turn to look at the doctor with anxious feeling. "What is it doctor? What happened? What about my baby?" "The baby is in there safe with Tiffany" Jessica look at the doctor with blank expression still trying to straighten her mind before finally speak "b but it still left with one month" "we have to delivered early or else you would have lost the baby." Jessica sigh in relief eventhough she still being worried over both of them. "Can I get in there and see them?" The doctor nods before Jessica get in leaving the kids following Krystal to her dorm when she came after she received text from Jessica.

 

She slowly twisted the door knob and push the door peeking inside the room. As soon as she get inside the room she saw her weak wife lying on the bed with her eyes still close still unconcious effect from the injection she get. She walks quietly slowly sitting next to her holding her hands caressing it softly before peck her dry lips lightly. She looks pale and Jessica could only caress her hair and whisper softly to her "baby im sorry~ I make you like this... its all because of me.. im sorry" she really guilty right now. Feeling angry, and unpleasant for not being able to take care of them "sica ah..." she slowly opened her eyes looking at Jessica. She get panicked when she realized that something is different with her. "W where is lil baby" she started to feel the pain when she try to sitting up. She wince holding her newly cuts she get from the operation. "Baby calm down~ dont move too much you will hurt yourself." She slowly and gently push her to lay on the bed not to hurt her wife. "Sica aah... where is lil baby...tell me" the door is being push when she saw the sub nurse is at the door. She pulling a big thing with her with many wire attach to it. It was the incubator. "Mrs Jung? Here is your baby. He needs to be in here since he is  premature baby and was delivered sooner as we expected." Tiffany  look into the incubator and saw there a little figure laying in it. He was much smaller then the other babies they could see. "Can we hold him?" Jessica asked the nurse before she nods and help Jessica to carry him in her arms and she left the room to give them some privacy. "Hi little one~ its daddy and mommy here.." she slowly caress his cheeks when he was now in Tiffany arms. Jessica tears of joy starts to roll down her cheeks as she kiss him softly. "Cry daddy" Tiffany said as she smiles weakly looking at her. The smile slowly faded away when she remember the words that the nurse had been saying before. She feels useless for not being able to take care of this little one and causing this to happened. Jessica who saw her wife is a bit down and keep in quiet, she kiss her lips "mushie ah~ its not your fault. Stop blaming yourself baby" Tiffany tilt her head to look at her try to smile but obviously she failed. "Im the reason this thing happened to him... how can I not.." Jessica take quit a time to convince and persuade her wife to not feel that way. Tiffany starts to smiles when Jessica make few stupid joke.

 

"Daddy should give his name~ its your turn to choose" tiffany said while smiling while she keep caressing his arms. "Mwoya~~ daddy dunno " jessica whines and pouting at the same time being all blank what name to be given. Of course she had been thinking a few name but she afraid that Tiffany wont like it. Tiffany chuckles while waving her finger infront of Jessica face. "Hmm is lil baby boy or girl? " jessica ask Tiffany before receiving a playful knock on her head "daddy ah, lil baby is a boy~ " Jessica is frowning with a pout visible on her lips before it slowly fade away when Tiffany give a soft peck on her lips.. "Danny? Christ?" She keep on babbling those random name before she snap her finger and being hype up "owh owh how about Dennis Kane?"  Tiffany turn to look at her hubby thinking about the name and smiling accepting it "Well then his name is Dennis Kane Jung" jessica kiss his cheeks before the nurse come again and asking to bring him back to the babies room for a better treatment. Tiffany letting him go with a heavy feeling before she walks to the incubator weakly with the help of Jessica of course. She looks through the transparent glass and placing her hands on it. "Dont worry, mommy will always be with you Dennis~ be strong for mommy... " her tears once again running on her cheeks continuously as the nurse push thr incubator out of the room and off from her sight. Jessica slowlypull her wife into a warm tight hug and asking her to lay on the bed again. 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________

Wow I see the subscriber is getting increased which mKe me happy and what mKe me more happy is when I get upvoted and people commenting!!! Thank you very much!!! I appreciate that. Anyway this is the new update for today.hope you like it.