Where Are You?

The Situation When...

“sica ah~  wae you wanna me to sleep? But chu nuu wanna sleep” Tiffany said while tilting her head looking at Jessica who hugging her really tightly. “cause me ish not sleepy my love~” Jessica said simply kissing her forehead softy. Tiffany keep asking her to sleep but as usual Jessica is always being the stubborn hubby and insist to follow it. Jessica keep pleading Tiffany to sleep and using rest for the hardwork she had done today really needed so she wouldn’t get sick later as excuses.

 

Tiffany finally gave up and she just listened to Jessica’s words. She slowly fallen asleep in her beloved hubby embracing her safely and warmly. it was already 3 in the morning when she finally reach home and have her sleep. Tiffany really having a haptic and busy schedule this weeks. Well its their comeback anyway so of course they will be busy.

 

Tiffany stir around on the bed and murmuring for Jessica name but no reply at all. She roams her hands around the bed to find if Jessica is beside her like usual but nobody is beside her. She slowly open her eyes and sitting up on the bed looking around. The room is empty.

 

There is no sign of Jessica or even their kids. “Sica ah~ Sica~”  she called for so many times before she finally found a pink sticky notes on the side table.

 

Fany ah~ Good morning~

I have a schedule at China today

Maybe I will be back in few days.

Owh and I bring the kids with me

Don’t worry they will be fine.

Sorry I didn’t wake you up, you look tired.

Take care okay?

I love you my baby

Xoxo Jessica

 

Tears slowly running down her cheeks. No words could ever describe what she felt. She grip her shirt tight suddenly feeling her heart aching. “ S..sica… why didn’t you tell m…me… you left me…” .her phones keep ringing on the side table, she slowly looking at it before reaching for it and answering. “Fany we are late for schedule. We are down here waiting for you are you ready now?” Taeyeon said on the phone.  “I … uhm… I forgot.. im sorry…” she hung up the phone and laying on her back again. She curls into a ball hugging herself tight while keep sobbing.

 

After a few minutes Tiffany didn’t give any feedback, Hyoyeon get into the house and open the door. She shake her head lightly before helping Tiffany to get her bath and while she does, Hyoyeon packs her bags. 

 

Its been 5 minutes since Tiffany get into the van but she keep on sobbing and this making manager oppa worried over her. “ You’re okay Tiffany?” he ask concern about her. “ no im not oppa…. I’m sorry…. But I can fulfill my work today… im sorry..” she said as she was still hurt. “Im sorry Tiffany I cant help but you have to work today” manager oppa said taking the other route and not the usual route. Tiffany keep looking out the window and she didn’t even realized about the route they were taking. “why do you leave me Jessica… don’t leave me… you don’t love me?” . thinking of it making her crying harder.

 

“Eottokhae?” yoona mouthing to the other member before biting her lips as Tiffany is crying non-stop. “just keep up with the plan, don’t ruin it” seohyun said before the other agreeing with her.

 

“ I think you better look for Jessica by yourself Tiffany” Manager oppa said when Tiffany asking him. He slow down the van before park the car when they reach the beach. Tiffany look around cluelessly. “Jessica is here?” she look at him but he only shrug at her. Tiffany get off the van walking around cluelessly before she found a track of pink and white rose petal on the sand along the beach and it seems like it was leading to some place. Tiffany slowly recall the date today and she was hoping that was she think is true. She follow the track, looking at it with her head only thinking of Jessica. After a few while of walking, the rose petal track is gone.

 

“Jessica?” she called out her name but no respond at all. She look ahead and saw a lots of thin ropes with a lot of pictures attached to it from right to left. She walks through it slowly looking at the picture. It was her. Her picture when she was on her trainee years, picture when they was eating together on their high school time, marriage picture, first born, until dennis born day picture and lots of their sweet memories and lastly, the picture that Jessica took last night when she was sleeping with her smile on her face.

 

The  picture ends but still no sight of Jessica, she look around. Jessica slowly approach her wife from her back. Smiling looking at her wife she slowly wraps her arms around her slender waist backhugging her close. “ once a pink monster will always be a pink monster” she kiss her neck gently. Tiffany recognized this warmth, this scent, this voice. She slowly smiles and turn around hugging her tight. “Why did you do this to me.. I’m not good in remembering date so I thought it was for real.. please don’t do this again…~” she said looking at Jessica with her teary eyes. She can see that Jessica was wearing her white blouses without those laces of course and pink skinny jeans and white flat shoes.

 

Jessica smiles looking at her wife who was now infront of her, she slowly cup her face  and caressing it gently “baby youre beautiful~ but youre more beautiful without those” she wipes her tears from that puffy eyes.  She backhugging tiffany again leading her to some other place while walking along the beach. “ I know I was wrong and I am sorry~ im sorry for falling in love with you baby~ from a person that didn’t even have friends to someone that really in love now. We were together since our trainee day and we always together. Until one point I want you to be mine and only mine.  They said that a bright person could never blend well with the icy person.. maybe they are right, we cant blend each other but we complete each of us very well.’’ Jessica suddenly stop and resting her head on her shoulder backhugging you tighter. “Do you remember.. this is the place that I asked you to be my other half, my soul and my only love,my wife~” Tiffany lean into her hug tilting her head looking at Jessica with a small smiles curving on her lips. “of course I do remember it” “I’m sorry I didn’t prepare anything for you on your special day but….” Jessica point towards the sand and when Tiffany look at it, it was her name HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEPHANIE JUNG~ . she caress her waist while looking at her wife “White and Pink can blend well right?” She smiles caressing Tiffany pink shirt.

 

Tiffany smiles wider and turn around wrapping her arms around Jessica’s neck, caressing it softly “You have done so much for me and thank you for that.” She pull Jessica closer slowly capturing her lips with hers. they share a very passionate but loving kisses before Tiffany slowly pull away. “meanie white~ this pink will only exist if her white is there for her, so imam always and will only be your pink.” Tiffany said pecking her lips again. Jessica chuckles hearing her words while resting her forehead on Tiffany’s, she looking deeply into her eyes “ I will always be your white and only for you my Pink” Tiffany smiles before turn to look at the other direction when she heard their babies voice “MOMMYYYY!!! MOMMYY!!! MOMMYYY!!”  Lauren and William yell happily while running in their white and pink clothes. They wear similar style to Jessica’s. Tiffany giggles before kneel to hug them tightly “why are you so cute~” They grin happily pecking each of Tiffany cheeks repeatly “Happy Birthday mommy~” Tiffany nods hug them more before asking for their little one

 

“Where is Dennis?” she look around before the other walks towards them with the cake and maknae carrying little Dennis. They starts to sing happy birthday song happily and of course dorkily. “make your wish! And blow it down” Taeyeon said from the side before Hyoyeon continue her words “And blow the human paper away please” Tiffany chuckles before she close her eyes making her wishes. After a few while she blow the candle and they cheer for her. “Now its time for what?” Yuri ask along with Yoona looking at Tiffany. She smile playfully turning her gaze to look at Jessica. “you know what time it is?” Lauren say. “It must be party time!!” William continue the words making them laughing at those cheeky kids.

 

“This way my queen~” Jessica carry her bridal style making the other cheer at them before following behind with the kids. Tiffany wraps her arms around Jessica’s neck firmly caressing it softly while keep looking at her.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

heyyo! its me, sorry for late updating. im very busy plus i got chicken pox! arghhh i hate it! by the way hope you enjoy and tiffany birthday may have a few chapter more. well i cant make it short so im sorry. do comment okay? see ya again later!! bye bye owh and HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY MY TIFFANY!!!!!!!!! -throw confetti-