Losing Lil Baby

The Situation When...

it was a bright Sunday morning, the married JeTi couple is still cuddling on the bed. Jessica then slowly awake. she blink her eyes a few times before finally slowly open her eyes while rubbing it gently. her lips curve into a small smile when she saw the beautiful angel of hers is now in her embrace still sleeping peacefully. 'my baby is still sleeping hmm? Good morning baby~" she caress her hair gently while keep looking at her peaceful sleeping face. "eoh i should get the breakfast ready now. the kids must be hungry when they wake up later." she kiss her crown softly before placing a pillow next to Tiffany. it wasn't easy because Tiffany hugs her really tightly. after a few time failing, she did it. She then slowly get off the bed and take her shower. after a quite long duration in the bathroom, she get off the bathroom and wear her clothes before heading downstairs to make the breakfast. she then tied her hair and wear the pink apron. we all know why its pink right? she then takes the pans and few ingredients and mix it together. She is now cooking the bunny cheese omelet for William and Lauren while preparing the bater for Tiffany pancake at the same time. she was now humming happily while on the other hands.....

 

Tiffany was now mumbling for Jessica's name softly while hugging her tight. but later she sense something different. The Jessica seems not like Jessica who she used to hug. this one is quite fluffy and not that solid. She then slowly open her eyes to find that she was hugging the pillow. She is pouting at this moment by the thought of Jessica leaving her alone again. She call for Jessica but no respond. she then decide to walk over the house to search for her. "Sica-ah~" she keeps on calling for her until she received an answer from Jessica. 'Neh~ I'm at the kitchen baby~ awake already hmm~" Jessica said while busy flipping the omelet. Tiffany then decide to get down the stairs by her own to search for Jessica. She. never get down the stair by her own since Jessica know that she was pregnant again. Jessica carried her almost everywhere and everytimes. She was really afraid that if something would happen to her. Tiffany walks down the stairs carefully when she missed the step when she was halfway down. Jessica on the other side close the fire down and walks to the stair while wiping her hands when she suddenly saw that Tiffany is falling. She the quickly run to safe her from falling. She grabs on Tiffany's waist and hold on her tight. but unfortunately Jessica's head meet the floor first making her forehead is now in bright red and bleeding a bit. She was about to scream cause of the impact but feel really relief when she saw Tiffany was in a good condition and okay. "Jessica! your head hurts~" Tiffany slowly getting down to the same level as Jessica and checking on her bruised worriedly. "aniyo~ Maomao ish gwenchanna~ don't worry its just a bit okay?" She still manage to smile to Tiffany eventhough its hurt still to her. Tiffany now is felling really guilty towards Jessica. She hurt herself just to save her and lil baby from falling. she holds on her tummy tightly looking at Jessica. "maomao let's put some meds okay?" They then walks down to the first aids box and Tiffany treats her wound. Tiffany keep on staring at Jessica who was now keep on smiling looking at her eventhou she know that the wound hurt her so much.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: a really short update. i will update more later so please leave comment okay? i will read it later -winkwonk- got to go. i promise i will update more