Jessica's Favie Juice

The Situation When...

Jessica was laying on the bed. Her body is aching from the promoting and photoshoot event. "Aah im tired..."  she have been searching for Tiffany in every inch of the house from the minute she stepped into that big luxurious house of them. The kids are in their room and because of that she felt lonely. She then rummage through her bag and find for her phone.

 

A few minutes later Tiffany walk out from the shower with only a striking pink towel wrapped around her curvy body. Jessica turn her gaze from the phone to her beloved wife when she call for her name. "Damn..." Jessica feel like dying.her eyes went to roam all over Tiffany body from bottom to top. Tiffany is so y looking. With the only pink towel wrapping around her body, those milky skin thigh, the exposed chest and back area, those long and soft neck, those pinkish luscious lips, her beautiful eyesmile, her curvy body. Everything is driving her crazy. Jessica shake her her head a few time before she try to concentrate on Tiffany's words. "How your day maomao ah~?" She sit next to her hubby after wearing a pair of white bra and and oversize thin pink coloured shirt. Jessica turn her gaze to other place when she sense that she got hotter and sweating eventhough its cold in there. "Im good just a bit tired..and I need a rest." Tiffany pout playfully pulling her arms close to her chest. "But mushie wanna spend time with maomao" she crossed her legs on Jessica thigh slightly brushing their skin together and Jessica can see her clearly now. Its making Jessica hard to breath and feel dying from holding herself.  "mushie ah... stop it... I cant control myself if you keep being like this.."

 

Tiffany smirked when she saw the sight of Jessica trying to not to look at her or even close her eyes tight. She slowly straddle Jessica and was now sitting on her lap. Jessica was now frozen from her wife action for a few second. "Arraseo~ good night maomao ah~ " Tiffany lean closer as she whisper huskily and very seductively on Jessica ear and pressing her chest closer to her hubby face.

 

She chuckle lightly when Jessica flipped her around and was now hovering over her. "Thats it, you make me like this so now its no turning back" she place her hands in between Tiffany's head, staring at her deeply. "Im yours Jessica" Tiffany wraps her arms around Jessica neck when she lean closer and capturing her lips together with hers. Jessica might be but she just not that beast. Their life is all about love and not lust. She pressed her lips more and kissing her wife passionately. 

 

Tiffany pull her closer when she reply the kisses and kiss her deeper. Jessica caress her cheeks softly while she nibbles on her lips asking for entrance. Tiffany gladly granted her wish and now Jessica is roaming her tongue inside her sweet cavern and on Tiffany's tongue hard. She slightly whimpers lowly from the and was now closing her eyes enjoying the sweet loving kisses. 

 

Jessica move her hands lower to her waist and slipped her hands into her oversized shirt. She runs her hands freely on her soft skin and slightly brushing her finger on Tiffany's already erract s. She smirked as she heard Tiffany keep whimpering. But it really make Jessica uncontrollable when a husky y moans escape from Tiffany's lips sending goosebumps to all over her body. Jessica is really turn on. She pull away from the kisses and ripped Tiffany shirt making her pout at Jessica. "Thats my pink shirt.. its all torn.." jessica chuckled while unclaps her bra and throw it down to the floor."I can buy you tons of it later~" she stares at her body while grinning at Tiffany. "Its beautiful~ and yummy " she stares at Tiffany's neck down to her big with erract pink s. this make Tiffany blushed on her word. "You like it?" Jessica lean closer and trail butterfly kisses from her forehead down to her eyes, nose, lips and neck. "Always gonna love it" she make soft butterfly kisses all over her neck while her hands groping on both of her hard. Tiffany let out a soft moans as she try to supress it with biting her lips hard. She dont want both of the kids hear it.Her hands is working on Jessica clothes and in any second it dissapeared to the floor leaving Jessica with her undergarment. 

Jessica and on her weak spot really hard while her hands is massaging both of her big and fondling her s, abusing it. "Aanghh~" Tiffany let out a moans arching her back giving her hubby much more excess to her s. Jessica smirks as she look at the very visible hickey on her neck. "Mine" she state proudly kissing down to her collarbone and to her chest before replace her left hands with . "Hnghh"  it feels good to feel Jessica wet and warm mouth on her s hungrily while her other hand pinching and pulling her s. Tiffany is in a great pleasure. She keep letting out her husky moans when jessica switch to the other side and does the same

 

Jessica hands spreading her legs wide and caressing her inner thigh sensually making Tiffany shiver on the touch. She can feel Tiffany getting wet and more wetter. She pull away from her s making a loud pop sounds. She crawl closer to Tiffany sacret area and pull her eith her teeth while looking at Tiffany. She blushed hard seeing Jessica before she blurted out "faster" jessica throw the and pull the bed cover over them. She hover Tiffany still while rubbing her finger on her wet clean shave . "Looks like somebody is really wet" tiffany bite her lips hard as Jessica keep teasing her. "Just do me already! She said unpatiently and Jessica just obey because she had been rubbing her s for ten minutes.

 

She dipped her long finger into her core making Tiffany wince holding on her shoulder really tight. Its been quite a long time since the last time they have . They both have a very haptic schedule. Jessica look at her wife while kissing on her neck softly giving tiffany to adjust to it. "You can move maomao ah.." thats is Jessica cue. She starts to her finger in and out of Tiffany's . "Hnghh aaahhh~~ aaahh~" tiffany moans out when Jessica add her two of her finger into her and ramming her finger fast and deep. The pain slowly fade away and only the pleasure left for her. 

 

"Aaaaaaaahh Jessica.. hnghhh aaaah, aaahh faster umphh hnghh" Tiffany starts to moans uncontrollably when she feels her walls tightening. Jessica was holding the bed boarder and as she move her hands faster making the bed made a creaking sound and moving a bit. Tiffany hold on the bedsheet really tight until she can feel that if she gripped more she would tore it apart. The pleasure that she was getting was so unbearable for her. 

" aaahh aaaahh aaaaaaah there hnghhh Sica aahhhh" she moans when Jessica hit right into her g spot. She was on her high. She started to feel a knot on her stomach. " for me baby~ I will make you hard" jessica whisper seductively while keep ramming her finger into her wife hole. Tiffany is almost there. "Jessica ughh daddy i.. im close..." she was about to release but  then heard a knock on the door. "Mommy~" it was willie at the door and they can hear the door knob being pulled. Jessica with the speed of lightning laying next to her wife fixing the cover on them. They were both panting hard with Jessica finger is still inside of her . She turn to look at willie and lauren who just get in with their pajamas. 

 

They walk to Tiffany bedside. "Mommy mommy, willie heard a pweeson screaming" tiffany look at Jessica before replied to her babies. "Ani~ mommy didnt ughhh heard anyt hnghh...anything"  "mommy wae? Mommy ish hurt? Wae ish mommy sweating?" Tiffany bits on her lips hard when Jessica keep ing into her hard and deep while pulling her close making Tiffany back touching her. She try to supressed her moans before answering her daughter. "Mommy gwenchanna~ hmmm mommy ish not ugh sick" she glare at the smiling Sica. She keep ing harder and fast making Tiffany hold on her hands that wraps on her waist to her core tight. It cant stop it but sure can help to slow it down. "Why didnt you sleep yet~" Jessica knead her hard making the situation harder for Tiffany

 

She dont want the kids to figure about it but she cant also hold herself to stop touching her wife. "We wanna kiss mommy and daddy" they run to jessica side and give a goodnight kiss on her lips while her finger keep slamming on Tiffany's.  The kids does the same to Tiffany before off to close the door and get off to sleep. As soon as the door clicked, Jessica pumped her finger faster and faster making the sloshing sound and Tiffany scream loudly her name. She hover her again and Tiffany digged her finger on her back. The pleasure making her moans uncontrollably. "Aaahh~ aaaah~ aaaah anhh aaahh" she close her eyes as she felt her is near again. She move her hips in sync with Jessica before her phone rings continously.  Jessica grunt as she glare at the phone and she take it with her free hand before throw it on the wall leaving it mute forever.

 

She look at Tiffany who was now pulling her shoulder close to her lips. Her hair is is all messed up  and she look very hot thats pushed Jessica over her limits as she rammed her finger madly fast. Tiffany's wall is tightening again and it Jessica deeper and deeper on every . "Baby youre really tight. for me " Tiffany  screamed Jessica name out loud arching her back and throwing her head to the pillow after a few deep fast hard . She squirted her all over Jessica finger. The amount of her juice is really no joke. Jessica smiles as she the on her finger while Tiffany is still exhausted and panting heavily. She bring the to her lips " taste it~ you taste good" Tiffany on her own before Jessica smiles pecking her lips and caressing her wife back softlyto help her breath normally again. "Me taste good? " Tiffany smiles before Jessica dive under the cover and her cums. Tiffany squirt more cause she is still sensitive. Jessica and drink her juice clean before she lay on her back again. Smiling like she was the most happiest person. She pull the tired Tiffany into her embrace and hugging her tight, she stare into her eyes deeply "baby~ youre awesome~ youre the most beautiful person for me. I love you mushie ah~" she caress her wifey cheeks lovingly and peck her lips softly. Tiffany kiss her lips softly "I love you more maomao ah~ " 

 

Jessica hug her tight when Tiffany lay her head on her chest. She fix her hair before reach for her hands, caressing it softly. "I love you more than anything in this world.. youre my only strength and love. I wouldnt stop loving you and please let me love you~ i promise i will try my best to take care of you and our babies. I know im lacking too much... im sorry... and im sorry if i hurt you just now.. i dont mean it.. baby~ let me be your guardian, let me be your other half, let me be your soulmate and everything.. i need you in my life and i cant bare losing you.. i love you Stephanie Jung Miyoung" Jessica kiss her crown with all her heart.

Tiffany eyes starts to pooling with happy tears and she hug her tighter hearing her words. "I love you too Jessica Jung Sooyeon."

 

They slowly fallen asleep in each other arms tightly.

 

............

Jessica was sitting on the couch looking at her lil one who was sleeping soundlessly. She chuckles when she remembered the memory of those night thats still lingering in her mind.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Annyeong!! Hah sooooooo here the chapter. I know I know my writing is bleehh but I hope you like it. Please comment guise!!!! It take all my idea to write this chapter. Ohoho I saw a fanboy reading my story!! Uwahh itsvery rare though. But thanks! Ahemm but that tiffany girl is only for Jessica. Muahaha. Anyway comment arra? Tots ie