Sick Sica And A Trip( part 2)

The Situation When...

As soon as SoShi get off the van the flash keep on flashing on their beautiful face. the fans keep on calling for their name, the media keep on taking their photos and the security keep on watching their movement. They keep on waving and smiling to their fans. Giving their fans a sincere fanservice. as they keep on focusing on the Soshi, what they didnt know Jessica and the kids was there following them from behind but using the other alternative way to the plane. "mommy~ wae mommy leave willie again? wae so many people take mommy pictuureee?" He said asking Jessica pouting hugging his plushie. "mommy have to~ we will meet mommy later okay?" she peck his crown softly before looking at her princess."Lauren gwenchanna?" she just nods and smiling looking at Jessica. they all successfully get on the plane and taking their seat. As usual the JeTi will seat at the back of SM plane. that have been their favourite seat since debut. "mommy~ Willie ish hungry~" he said while pouting while looking at Tiffany. "Lauren ish hungry too mommy~ wanna eat pleasee~~"  then out of nowhere suddenly there's a head popping out the front seat looking at them. "Did anybody said hungry?" the kids turn their head and looking at the figure "Youngie mama!!" they yell happily. "Mama have food, let's sit with mama okay? mama miss you so much!" with that Sooyoung received a knock on her head. "Yah! don't make us look like we don't care about them. we miss them too you pole" Hyoyeon said grin. "and you should keep on silent you Fiona" Sooyoung glare at her making Jessica chuckles lightly. "you guys never change,still the clownhead" She said while giggling. "And you never change you sleepyheaded" They said in unison looking at Jessica who was now closing her eyes despide of the headache and fever. Tiffany just signalling them not to disturb her. They look at her and nodding before the kids turn to look at their mommy. "Mommy can we sit with Soshi mama? its been a long time we didnt meet them. pweasee mommy~~" lauren said while giving her puppy eyes to Tiffany. Tiffany just nods and smiling looking at them. "don't be naughty and listen to Soshi mama ottay?" They kiss her lips and Jessica cheeks. Jessica slowly open her eyes and smiles looking at her babies. When Sooyoung and Hyoyeon was trying to carry William and Lauren, Jessica knock both of their head receiving a yelp and whines from them "that's for calling me a sleepyhead" She smiles making them laugh. "i'm sure gonna get you down Sica" Sooyoung said grinning before run to her seat with the kids. "rest well Sica" Hyoyeon smiles tapping on her shoulder before walks to her seat.

 

as the flight goes to their destination, Tiffany was getting tired but still preventing herself from closing her eyes. Jessica who sense this push the divider between them and slowly pull Tiffany to her side and wrap her hands around her slender waist tight. "Tired hmm~" Jessica caress her side and while looking at her wifeu face. Tiffany nods before Jessica smile softly and pull her to lean on her chest hugging her close. "sleep okay? you need to rest more~" Jessica peck her crown softly caressing her side. Jessica all concern now is Tiffany, she was easily tired now. she looks pale sometimes and her body is all weak and she also lost her appetite. She look at her wifeu worriedly."Sica sleep too okay?" she look at her and peck her lips softly receiving a pout from Jessica. "Mushie~ Maomao have tell you don't kiss me~ You're gonna get sick~" she whines making her get a kiss again. "Shhh~ Maomao sleep now ottay~" she peck her lips again before chuckle lightly,closing her eyes while snuggle closer to Jessica. She has no choice but looking at Tiffany sleepy face and coughing hard. She wears her face mask while caressing Tiffany hair softly. The flight goes for few hours before they land safely.

 

Jessica slowly wake Tiffany up "Fany-ah~ wakey wa..key" shaking her lightly until she finally wakes up. "we arrived already?" She look around rubbing her eyes softly. Jessica then help her to fix her hair before she get off the plane. They used the same way they did at Seoul to prevent theirselves from bumping to media and fans.

 

At the hotel...

JeTi get their room seperately from the girls with their kids. William is really sleepy right now and keep on whining he's sleepy. Tiffany slip the card on the room door and get into the president suite of the hotel. At first they refuse but after the manager oppa said it was Soshi gift for them they totally accept it. Jessica then lay william on the bed while Lauren slowly climb the bed and lay next to him. She hugs him close and slowly close her eyes so does william. Jessica smiles covering them with the blanket tightly and kiss their cheeks softly before stretch her hands and body."ahhh~ finally bed!" she then feels something snaking around her waist hugging her tight from behind. "Now the kids is asleep, you should eat your meds, no excuse okay?" Tiffany pull Jessica to sit at the edge of their bed and take out the meds from her bag with a bottle of water, she then feed Jessica the meds making Jessica smiling looking at her. "waeyo?" she ask her hubby while chuckling lightly "Lets sleep now maomao~ you need rest" Tiffany climb on the bed while patting the empty space beside her. She smiles looking at Tiffany before lay close to her and rest her head on her chest. Tiffany peck her cheeks while caressing her hair lightly. "sleep palli palli~" she cover Jessica eyes while hugging her tighter. Jessica tilt her head looking at her beautiful wife before slowly fallen asleep cause of the meds she takes. Tiffany cover her tight while keep looking at her. "get well soon sica-ah~ I'm sorry that i cant give my time for you even when you're sick. what a bad wifeu i am~ you always take care of me when I'm sick..even now you're still worried about me..mianhae~ " Tiffany said guiltily looking at her only to hear Jessica mumbling her name softly and frowning like she's not agree with Tiffany words. She then snuggle closer to Tiffany. She always act like she was the strongerst person for her wifeu and her kids making Tiffany more worried about her. Tiffany and her kids is hers priorities and its always them more important than anything. But now she looks like a five years old kids in her mom embrace sleeping soundlessly and keep mumbling Tiffany's name. Her temperature is getting low and that give Tiffany such a relief. It's already midnight when Jessica can finally drifted to her dreamland. Tiffany was really sleepy at that time and has to wake up earlier the next morning. She then hug Jessica tighter before kiss her lips softly " I Love You Sica-ah~" now she's finally closing her eyes and drifted to sleep.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: ayo its me, sorry for the late update i was having some conflict with my mum and i cant used the laptop. but here the new chapter for you. hope you like it. it's quite a serious time for JeTi right? i will make it up with the next chapter okay? owh btw just to remind you that this story is just a situation fics okay? i mean it's just show what will happened if that situation occured to JeTi. anyway enjoy and leave your comment okay? i will really appreciate that -bow- thanks for the new subscriber too^^ Hoping that you guys love it! keep reading okay? Annyeong~~~