Emergency

The Situation When...

It was agood day with a good whether but with an unpleasant feeling for Tiffany. She have been feeling slightly painful for these past few day.why? She doesnt even know why. She keep insisting for the doctor to come nor have some checkup at the hospital. Jessica is playing with William outside when that boy keep on sulking cause Jessica being busy all these month and not even at home for when he needed someone to play with.

That night William climb on Tiffany bed and trying to sit on his mommy lap just to get carried by Jessica. "Willie wanna sit with mommy!" He whines around looking at his daddy who was now still preventing him to fulfill his desire. "Willie cant sit with mommy~ it can hurt lil baby and hurt mommy too" jessica answered to him softly caressing his hair lightly. William starts to cry loudly. Tiffany who saw this doewnt even mad at the crying little boy but her heart was in great pain when she heard his words "wae willie cant be with mommy anymore! Wae lil baby always get mommy! Willie cant play, cant sleep and cant even be with mommy! Mommy and daddy doesnt love willie anymore!" Jessica expression change when she heard it. "Willie is being rude now? What did daddy said about yelling to other people?" She look at him sternly. Yes Jessica is very strict when it come to the kids. The way that William is talking just now not even that loud or count as yelling but it can be worst if they dont prevent it now rite? William just hung his head low while keep crying hard "daddy also mad at Willie. Willie just wanna mommy" Tiffany heart sank to the deepest when she heard it, she slowly pulling William to her side and lay with him close hugging the little boy tight. "Bay boy~ mommy ishhere for chu~ mommy still love you just as before. Nothing change.. " she wipes his tears away pecking his puffy red eyes that he got from crying. "C cant willie shweep with mommy today?" He look at Tiffany before she nods and smiling softly at him. 

 

That boy sleep soundlessly while Jessica keep watching for both of the from the edge of the bed before checking on Lauren in her room. Tiffany feel a stinging and very painful pain on her stomach. "Argh whats wrong lil baby.." she curled into a ball while hugging her tummy tight trying to endure the pain. Jessica who was just finish taking her bath looking worriedly over her wife as she sense something is wrong with her wife. " baby youre okay?" She sit next to tiffany "daddy ah.... I..its hurt" "hurt? Then lets go to the hospital nae? "Noo.... ive promise to willie not to leave him tonight...he hurting too much because of me..." she grunts as she keep curling up trying to hug William again. Yes she did promise to her son that she will keep accompanied him and wont left him alone anymore. But after being persuade and being the hard headed person Jessica, she finally agreed to her. 

 

Jessica lay both of her sleeping cuties on the backseat of the car before carrying Tiffany into the car and driving carefully but fast heading to the hospital. After a few minutes in the car full of Tiffany unstop grunts qnd hiss she suddenly grip on Jessica hands tight " sica ah..." she call her weakly but panicked tone could be detected by jessica "what is it fany ah~" her eyes are still focusing on the road "its bl...blood" tears starts to strolling down her cheeks when she saw the blood on her tight keep bleeding continuously. Jessica who herad this quickly glance to her legs and getting more worried over Tiffany who now crying hard wrapping her hands around her tummy tightly. "No no... please dont... Jessica... are we " she cant even finish her words as she keep crying. "Baby please dont cry~ I wouldnt let anything happened to you or our baby" after driving insanely fast, they arrived at the emergency room and the emergency unit come quickly to bring her inside while jessica park her car.

 

Tiffany cant think straight right now. The lamp are stinging her eyes which is blurry fromthe tears. She was too afraid. She have been carrying the child with her for almost eight month and now the doctor say she might be losing her baby. She was weak from the pressure and crying making her faint and being unconcious.

 

Jessica walks quickly to the waiting room with her sleepy remaining two cuties in her arms. "Please be okay baby.. please" she waits unpatiently  before a doctor came out from the room. "Youre her mate? Jessica right?" The doctor asked "she my wife. Is she fine?" The doctor was quite shock form the statement he heard. Yeah they keep it in secret. Only few people know about it but still didnt tell the media. "We need your signature. Your wife have to had a surgery immediately." Jessica was getting speechless hearing it. "W what?? Why? They were fine right?" The doctor sigh softly before speak again "we dont have much time or youre gonna lose your wife of your child. She weak and unconcious so we need to do the surgery quick." He hand her the agreement and a pen and Jessica had no choice then signing it. "You would have to choose whose to be safe Jessica.. we are afraid that we cant save both.. the chances are really thin.. so your wife of your child?" With Jessica hearing this making her grip on his collar and pull it hard. Its mKe her furious when she heard the choice the doctor giving. "I dont care what really will happened but both of them in that room is my life. I dont give a and please ing do your work as a doctor right. I want both of them alive and safe. I dont mind how much it cost just save them even if you have to give your life!!" Her face was now really red and the doctor have swallowed hard hearing her words. She let go of her grip as the doctor quickly get inside the operation room. Now the  situation is really tense. Jessica keep on pacing back and forth infront of the door. "Daddy will mommy be safe?" Lauren ask softly looking at jessica as she was still in shock after seeing her soft daddy turn into a furious lady. Jessica sigh softly as she tried to give her an assuring smile. "Mommy and lil baby will be safe. Dont worry nae?" She was feeling like crying now when the doctor words keep lingering in her head but she have to be strong for the kids. William is hugging his plushie tight still being clueless little kid. Jessica parents is not here and was in California visiting her friends plus krystal is busy with her schedule. Tiffany dad and sibling is at Philippines for a trip and currently unreachable. 

 

Hours have passes as she walking around worriedly and ther still no sign of Tiffany or cry from a baby can be heard. "Stupid Jessica! How can this kinda things happened! Youre useless! Your baby and your wife is now in danger! Fool!" She was now cursing and keep blaming herself for what had happened. The door is now open and the doctor came closer to her. "Jessica.. your wife is fine but we are sorry about your baby..."

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guise! Its been a long time I didmt update this story right? Im really sorry for that. Im almost giving up on this story too actually cause the reader are not leaving a comment or respond. So I lose hope? Anyway the reader are asking me when will I update this thing. So here it is.. I hope you like the update. Leave me comment and your opinion whether I should continue it or not.. anyway tots and see ya again later