Why? Why? & Can Lauren Have It?

The Situation When...

“Baby lets eat~ It’s getting cold already~” before Tiffany could say anything they heard a knock at their door. They turn their head to look at the door finding that Lauren and William was now standing there while rubbing their eyes “Mommy~~ Daddy~” Willie called for them. “Yes baby boy come here~ Lauren ish awake too nae?~” She greet them with her smiles. They walk towards the bed and William try to climb the bed while holding his plushie. Jessica just giggle softly looking at him before Lauren come and help him to get on the bed. “Willie ish so short. Shortie” she then sit in between Jessica and Tiffany while lean on her mommy’s shoulder. “morning Princess~” Tiffany give her a soft kiss on her lips. “morning mommy~” “Noona~~!” William whines looking at her. “Wae?” “Willie ish not shortie and Willie wanna sit there~” Jessica smiles before playfully sulks. “Owh you only says good morning to mommy and not daddy?” “Aniyo daddy~ Good morning~~” Lauren hug her close kissing her cheeks. “morning daddy and mommy!!” William hug both of them tight grinning happily. “daddy~ Willie ish hungry~” “hungry? Let’s wash your face and brush your teeth first then we can eat. Daddy cook bunny cheese omelet for you” Jessica said nodding her head. “Bunny? Cheaasseee? Yeay!!” he yells happily. Cheese is his favourite things and he will be extremely happy if he got to eat it. Tiffany chuckles looking at her boy. “Willie-ah~ it’s cheese~” “Cheaasee? Chieezze? Yellow things!!” he gave up after failing to say the words making they chuckle more. Jessica then bring the kids to the bathroom, wash their face and brush their teeth. The kids then eat it non-stop when Jessica feed them but different on the other side, Tiffany just eat a few cut of it before she sip her strawberry juice. Jessica turn to ask her “waeyo? You’re not eating it~” She caress her hair lightly. “Im’ma full already~”  “But you just eat a few cut of it. And you’re not well fany-ah~ you should eat more if you wanna be better~” she said placing her hands on Tiffany’s forehead. “But I don’t have appetite Sica-ah~” “mommy should eat more” William crawl closer to her and pats her hair. Lauren who is busy eating nodding her head looking at her mommy.  “Lauren-ah~ Lets go to the shopping mall after this neh. Daddy wanna buy a new phone” with that word Tiffany frown looking at Jessica. “Mwo? You wanna leave mommy and willie? Just both of you?” “Yeah, you’re not well and not eating either, Sica nuu wanna you to be tired later~” “Then don’t go~ You can used my old phone~” Jessica smile softly looking at her “But Sica gonna need a new one~ “Fine! I have willie with me~” she hug William tight “Willie accompany mommy neh~” William shake his head looking at Tiffany “But Willie wanna go with daddy too~”  “Since you guys have finish your breakfast now go get your shower and we will go after that okay? Daddy will help you.” Jessica say it while looking at Tiffany. She was now obviously not happy and pouting playing with her phone. She chuckle secretly before wash the dishes and help the kids getting ready.

 

“Everyone is leaving me, just because I’m sick and I didn’t eat. Why did daddy have to be so cruel to mommy lil baby~ Mommy wanna go with them too~ This is so unfair!” She snuggle  under the blanket before Jessica came in and sit next to her. “Wanna me to buy anything for you?” NO answer of course, she covered her face with the blanket. Jessica then smirks playfully and tickles Tiffany making her squeals and chuckles avoiding her tickles “Hajima! Don’t touch me, you’re meanie daddy!” she said making her stop tickling Tiffany. Minutes passes not a single sound from Jessica, Tiffany start to feel guilty “Is Jessica mad at me? She’s hurt? My god what have I done?” She thought to herself pulling her blanket away. She was imagining that she was alone in the house but she was wrong. Jessica was still on her side giving her the sweet smiles of hers. “Mianhae~ Sica never thought of leaving you alone~ Wanna go with us? But if only you have the energy to walks” She caress her hair softly making Tiffany slowly smiles “Jinjja?” She nods vigorously making Jessica giggles softly “Yah, stop it. You look like a baby” “I am your baby” She said mehrong at Jessica. “Now shall we go?” Jessica offered her hands while pulling her carefully and bring her to the wardrobe. “Hmm~ you should wear this since its cold out there” Jessica help Tiffany to put on a thick clothes and wear a pink coat with a comfy black jeans. “Sankyu maomao~” She at first was smiling before slowly frown “Wae did you used the white coat and not using the pink?” Jessica tilt her head looking at Tiffany. “cause Maomao wanna used this one for today~” Tiffany nods softly with a pout visible on her lips. “Wae didn’t you wear that pink one? You don’t like it because I buy it for you?” she asked again. “Let’s go~ The kids are waiting” Jessica said trying to change the topic. The kids is now waiting infront of their door “Daddy,mommy palli~~” Lauren call while William jumps around whining. “lets go~ Kajja” Jessica bring the kids downstairs finding that Tiffany was still not moving. She then head upstairs again and bring her down. Tiffany is not talking much right now and just follow Jessica down. Then suddenly Jessica turn to look upstairs. “Owh daddy forgot to close the water tap, you get in the car with the kids okay?”  Jessica run upstairs while Tiffany and the kids get in the car first waiting for her. After few minutes Jessica get in the car making her smiles widely. She was now wearing the pink coat that Tiffany buy for her. “You change it?” She smiles and give Tiffany a peck on her lips “For you thou~”  she then drives to the mall after helping the kids and Tiffany to wear the seatbelt.

 

After 15 minutes of the rides they finally arrived at the mall. “We are here~” “Daddy~ what do you wanna buy?” Lauren asked again “Daddy wanna buy a new mobile phone~” She nods “Then can Lauren get a new one? A bigger one~ So that Lauren can watch Larva at it when we are not at home~” Jessica then make her princess to sit on her lap. “what if daddy say no?” Lauren smiles slowly turns to a pout but she just nods her head. “Arrayeo~~” She kiss her crown before get off the car. She carry William on her arms while the other keep on holding Tiffany’s hands tight while Tiffany holds on Lauren’s hands. They walks to the gadget section and stop on their regular shop. The people keep on looking at them but they totally ignore it. “which one should I buy?” Jessica tilt her head looking at Tiffany “Hmmm~ wanna new one or the same model with me?” “I think I will but the new one~” Jessica ask the seller to take the phone and take a look at it. “Not bad~ Lemme have the white one” She smiles to the seller. “why wasn’t it pink?” “cause Sica like the white one~” Tiffany come closer “But I like the pink one~” Lauren on the other one hands keep on pouting eyeing her parent while staring at the Ipad in from of her. Jessica who realized this keep on discussing with Tiffany about the phone. “If you like it than you can have it~” she smiles “eoh? Jinjja? Sankyu~” She look at Lauren smiling while shaking her hands. Lauren just keep staring at the Ipad all the time. After a few moment  Jessica talks with the seller before bring the bag and walks to them. “So where are we going next Fany-ah? You are not tired?” She come closer and fix her hair, caress her cheeks softly but not to be so noticeable by the crowd. “Hmmm~ dunno~” Things for Christmas is still lacking, let’s go and buy some”  Tiffany then nods softly. William is still in Jessica’s arms smiling and enjoying the day while Lauren is not. She want the Ipad badly. Yes she has a phone but she need a bigger one so that she wouldn’t be bored. While William picking on the Christmas things with Jessica, Lauren just watch it quite far from them. A few minutes passes, suddenly Jessica say that she was heading somewhere for a while. Tiffany give her the green light while keep on eyeing the kids. “Lauren-ah~ waeyo~?” She kneel a bit looking at Lauren. “Lauren wanna new phone but daddy don’t let me~” she pout looking down on the floor playing with her finger. Tiffany just smiles looking at her. “Mommy will talk with daddy later okay? Or mommy can buy it for you but you know that you can only used it in a appropriate situation and when mommy let you to okay? But for now you should smile~”  Tiffany said pecking her lips. “mommy pwomise?” Tiffany just nods before Jessica comes and asking “Everything is done?” She smiles pecking her cheeks. “Lauren have choose anything?” She nods try to smiles. “Daddy~ Willie ish hungreyyy~” “Let’s get something to eat after this okay?” with that Jessica take the things and pay for it .William speaks while pulling her hands “Mommy mommy daddy ish done, lets go! Willie ish hungreyyy~~” she turn her head looking at him “Baby boy~ wait for daddy okay?”

 

Jessica come with the bags on her hands before again carrying Willie on her arms. It’s not like William don’t wanna walk on his own but it’s just normal for Jessica to carry him around. While they are chit-chatting what should they eat, Tiffany state “Hmm daddy-ah~ can we just eat it later?” Jessica tilt her head looking at her “waeyo? You’re tired hmm? Arra arra daddy will just order it later~” Tiffany just nods smiles softly at Jessica. They went back home and as we all know the kids have fallen asleep so does Tiffany. Jessica slow down the air conditioner temp as she saw Tiffany hugging herself tight. She drive slowly avoiding any bump not to wake them up. As they reach the home the other are still in their deep sleep. Jessica  carry them one by one into their room. And lastly it was Tiffany. She open the door and unbuckle the seatbelt slowly, carefully she carried her to their room. When Jessica was about to get away from Tiffany, she felt somebody is pulling on her hands . She tilt her head looking at the sleepy mushroom of hers. “where is Sica going~? Let’s sleep with me~” Jessica caress her hands softly “Sica wanna take the bags in the car and get a shower to refresh myself~ then Sica will sleep okay?” She smiles pecking her cheeks. “arrayeo~ Palli palli~” she nods snuggle under the blanket. Jessica take the bags and put it in the closet before taking her shower. “Hmm~ So nice” Tiffany have take hers when Jessica was busy taking the bags and checking on the kids but now she was shivering under the blanket hugging herself tight.

 
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
A/N: Here the new chapter. I see new subscriber and COMMENT!! Do you know how much I'm excited when people comment? -roll on the grass- thanks for that and for the upvoter thanks a lot -bow deeply- I hope you enjoy this chapter. As I see that some reader request for some situation. I will try to fulfill it okay? and because of that keep reading and commenting. my JeTi love~~~