Me and You

The Situation When...

"Baby~" jessica slowly wraps her arms firmly around her waist resting her head on her wife shoulder, backhugging her tight but not too tightly cause she really doesnt want anything to happened to the cuts that Tiffany had from the labouring. Tiffany smiles softly when she felt a pair of arms pulling her softly. "What is it Sica ah~" she caress her hubby hands lightly tilting her head to look at her gorgeous hubby. Jessica  pouts hugging her closer. "Me misseu my  baby~" she plant a soft sensual loving kisses on her neck repeatly. "Hmmm~ where is the kids? " tiffany smiles when she slowly turn around to face her hubby while caressing her hair softly. "They are asleep already mushie mommy~ including lil baby~" its been a few month and all of them was doing just fine except that willie dont like lil baby and wouldnt even look at him.

 

"Im always here by your side maomao daddy~" tiffany kiss Jessica softly on her lips making Jessica took this opportunity to make her move. She kisses Tiifany back deeply but with all her love for Tiffany. Tiffany starts to wrap her arms around her neck while caressing it softly. This make Jessica enjoying it as she starts to on Tiffany's tongue hungrily. A soft and low husky whimpers slippeed from her lips driving Jessica crazy. She slowly and carefully hovers her wife without she even noticing it. It was just like she've been possessed. She hold and caress her slender waist sensually while starts to make tons of butterfly kisses to Tiffany neck. Tiffany still have a good and y curvy body even after the pregnancy. "Hnghhh maomao aahh...~"  she moans softyly when Jessica keep making her heart beat fast by slipping her hands and massaging both of her and it was wosrt now. Why? Jessica was now her weak spot hard making her moans more a bit louder after failing to supressed her moans. Jessica slowly pull away looking at the hickey she have made on Tiffany's yummy neck. She smiles proudly after giving the hickey a peck. "See this? Its mine~ This baby and mommy will always be mine" she slowly get off from Tiffany and laying close to her again hugging her warm and tight. Tiffany blushed cheeks are visible to Jessica before she buried her face on Jessica chest. Jessica just giggles softly looking at her wife. Well obviously Jessica is a bit.. errr ? But Tiffany is just like an innocent girl but Jessica just love it when she making love to her wife.

 

Tiffany smiles pecking her lips softly. She know that it was the way Jessica keep doing from the moment she know that Tiffany is carrying a baby. She hold herself most of the time for, I dont know for how many month. Its harder when she a byun. She try her hardest just for her just like now. 

 

Jessica did that often. Very often because she doesnt want to force her wife. Plus Tiffany have to keep taking photo and thats make its harder for her to hide it. Jessica can be very sometimes but she just dont like to force her. Thats whats make Tiffany love her more. She never complaint but sometimes it cant be hold anymore. Well you know, its hard to maintain it when you have a good looking person, beautiful inside out and very y beside you. 

"Byun~" tiffany said while chuckling knocking her head lightly. Jessica smiles as she pull the cover over them. Backhugging her close while smiling happily. "Maomao daddy~ dont do that and please stop it" "i thought you wouldnt realized it" she chuckles when her wife pinch her lightly. Why? She get her hands slipped under her wife oversized shirt and bra while keep fondling her s and massaging it. "It will make you to feed lil baby easier" she whisper naughtily making Tiffany whines "daddy stop it please" its getting hRder for tiffany to hold her moan actually. Jessica stop all her action but her hands still on her backhugging her tight "i love you Stephanie Jung Miyoung and only you" she really mean what she said but now she was just too sleepy. They slowly fall asleep together

 

_______________________________________

Hey, thanks for the support but I hope this chapter. *evil grin* sorry bout that byun things but it was too gloomy on the previous chapter. Sorry my writing is not that good? Maybe it just dont shine now. Anyway dont forget to comment and sorry innocenteyes who read this. Tots