No More Drinking

The Situation When...

After a few days their fansigning at China ended, today Tiffany going home exhausted. Jessica was now waiting for Tiffany while watching the tv and lying on the couch at the living room. The clock shows its 3 in the morning and there’s still no sign of Tiffany is home. The kids was now sleeping in their room after tired of whining and asking Jessica thousands of question.  Jessica was about to fall asleep when suddenly the door bell rings and some kind of light come from the outer gates. She gets up and take a look at the house security control and saw that somebody was with Tiffany in the car. This is very unusual because its always manager oppa who send her home but now she was with somebody and it was only both of them in the car. “It has to to be somebody that I like if the guess don’t want to get into a big trouble and get beaten until can’t walk.” Jessica mumble alone waiting for Tiffany to get in with the guess. She was now standing infront of the door crossing her arms stare at the door intensely. There might be a big hole cause of her stare just like shooting lazer to it. She heard that the owner of the car just turn off the car engine and it make Jessica more pissed off and jealous of course. “It should be good Tiffany…” The door just click and Tiffany face was visible to Jessica. When she was about to get mad at Tiffany she saw a light brown hair coloured girl beside her. When she look at that girl face closely “Taeyeon?” the girls turn her head to look at Jessica and give her the cheeky smiles.

 

“Hey Sica, sorry for coming to your house this late. Still awake huh? You really change after you’re married. SLEEPYHEAD” she giggles looking at Jessica who was now giving her are-you-kidding-me-look before she slowly chuckle softly. “Taeyeon~ Stop teasing Sica please~” Tiffany give her famous eyesmiles while walking toward Jessica “Still awake? I’ve told you not to wait for me right?” She pecks her lips softly before Jessica wrapped her arms around her waist. “How can I possibly sleep when all I do was thinking bout you~ I miss you~” they nuzzle their nose together when suddenly they heard somebody is faking a cough really loud. “you two love bird still didn’t change aren’t you. I’m still here by the way” Taeyeon said rolls her eyes playfully. “Sorry Taengoo~ Owh Sica-ah~ can Taengoo sleep here for today? It’s late already and she’s afraid to go back to the dorm alone~” she said while her arms are wrapped around Jessica’s neck while caressing her nape. Jessica turn to look at Taeyeon and she know that she was having a hard time. Taeyeon never scared of anything neither of ghost. There must n=be something wrong. “Yeah sure, she’s my leader anyway” Taeyeon just smile with Jessica words “But you should get your sleep okay~ You’re tired already, I will take care of Taeng night here” she kiss her lips softly and Tiffany just nods when Taeyeon agreed with Jessica. She then head upstairs after says good night to Taeyeon and Jessica. Now it’s only both of them. “Want anything to drink Taeng?” Jessica said heading to the kitchen “you can sleep in the guest room later.” “Jess do you have time for a talk? Uhmm I mean its okay if you’re tired” Jessica then smiles looking at Taeyeon. Since when did you need my permission to tell your problem. I always have time for my sisters.” “Yah you’ve grown up huh? Well the ice princess totally an adult now, I’m proud of you” She laugh tapping on her shoulder. “it’s good if we have some alcohol, you must be having it right Sica?” Jessica then look at her while furrowing her eyebrow. She then turns to the fridge and take a bottle of vodka. “does this make you happy you kid?” Taeyeon eyes brighten when she look at the bottle “Of course, you got my baby. You’re my saver Sica” she grins happily. “Jessica bring the bottle with a shot glass to the living room. “If Tiffany know about this I would be a dead meat.” She then take her seat next to Taeyeon on the couch. “yah since when did you didn’t drink? You like it before” Taeyeon look at her curiously. “well quite long, since I get married to my beautiful baby angel and I have my babies.” “woah~ you change a lot Sica” As Jessica was pouring the drink into the shot glass, suddenly Jessica heard a familiar voice. She tilt her head looking at staircase and found Tiffany was now looking at her sternly while crossing her arms. She was wrapped with thick blanket around her while slowly walk towards Jessica “ You’re not sleeping? It’s late already~” Jessica try to change the topic. “Wae? So you can drink this? I thought you have throw all these things before. You’re not happy? You’re stress living with me? you’re angry with me?” Tiffany said looking at Jessica with teary eyes. Yes its been a really long time since the last time Jessica drink it. And since that Jessica is banned from drinking it and she even hold herself from drinking it. Not because she was banned but she was willing to let go of it. It was a very painful things that happened when the last time she drink it. She was angry that time and she’s being cold toward Tiffany and Tiffany hates it a lot. Since that all the bottles are not allowed to be in the house. “Mushie~ Maomao ish not drinking it~ it was for Taeyeon~ See? It’s just one shot glass~” She point to the glass whiles pulling Tiffany close to her by her waist. “Jinjja Taengoo?” Well the HellFany is on. “Yeah it was for me~ don’t be mad at her” Tiffany them slowly turn to look at Jessica while her lips slowly curved into a smiles. She was now caressing her hair which is on her waist level “Mushie ish mianh for being mad at you without asking~” Jessica smile softly before pulling her to sit next to her. “why aren’t you sleeping hmm~” “It’s cold and I can’t sleep without you~ It’s too empty. Neomu shireo~~” She pout hugging her waist making Taeyeon chuckles lightly looking at them. “you guys really suits each other. Jessica smiles before lay Tiffany’s head on her lap, wrapped the blanket around her preventing her from being cold. She then softly kiss her lips “Mushie sleep now ottay~ palli palli~” Tiffany smiles at her before hugging her waist close and buried her face on her tummy “I love you Sica-ah~” “Love you more my angel~”  She then slowly fallen asleep after a few minute. Jessica turn her attention to Taeyeon while keep on caressing Tiffany’s hair.

 

“So since when did you quit drinking? Why thought?” “well it just something happened before and I act cold towards her. So starts for that incident she thought that I will drink whenever I’m mad at her or I don’t like something. But it wasn’t just because of that, I don’t wanna be a drunk daddy to my kids. It’s not good for them to have a daddy like that right?” She looks at Tiffany smiling softly “I want to be the best for her, for my babies and for us~ now tell me what’s your problem kiddo” Taeyeon look at her before take a shot and rest her back on the couch sighing “well it’s about.. you know right? All the blame is on me..  but I deserved it, I’m the leader anyway~” she smile bitterly. Jessica then look at her, she’s really down right now. “hey Taengoo~ it’s not your fault~ we all know that~ So stop taking all the blame and burden yourself. They know nothing about us okay you shortie. You are still and will always be my only leader. My byun, my short, my childish, my crazy leader. We are good and still loving each other right?” Jessica wink playfully before smack her arms. “yah I’ll tell Fany about that you crazy sleepyhead” she mehrong playfully. Bad time but always together, the bonding will get stronger and stronger. The different is, its only them who know the truth. They spend hours of chit chatting with each other before Taeyeon finally feel sleepy and drunk of course. But she still on her right mind. Jessica lead her to the guest room and make sure she’s comfortable while she was carrying Tiffany bridal style with her. She then walks to their room and slowly lay Tiffany on the bed. She check on the kids on the next room before get her on the bed and lay next to Tiffany. Tiffany looks at her still in her sleepy mood before smiles softly and snuggles close to Jessica. She hugs her close before fix the blanket and peck her crown softly. After a few minutes, the Ice Princess was completely asleep.

 
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
A/N: yow its me again! so here's the new chapter. sorry if its not good eneough. i will do better in the next chapter. To my new reader, thanks for subscribing. do comment neh? i really appreciate it if you comment. the longer the comment the more i have interest on updating it faster. but i hope you enjoy it. see ya later, and keep on reading and supporting me okay?^^ owh, I put some Taengsic moment just like one of my reader ask for TaengSic_96