Sneak Peek

The Situation When...

Jessica was at the kitchen preparing breakfast when suddenly she feels somebody just pull her shirt. She look down and saw a small cute boy on her side dragging a totoro plushie on his hands while rubbing his eyes "Daddy~~" Jessica just smiles before turn off the stove and carry the boy in her arms. "Good morning Willie~" with that she plant a soft kiss on his lips. Willie just look at his daddy before slowly smiles "Mowning daddy~ daddy daddy, willie ish hungry~" he said pouting. She then bring him to the chair after she's done bathing him. "willie wanna banana mwilk first? daddy ish still cooking~" She said caressing his hair lightly. She received a light nods before heading to the fridge and take the banana milk giving it to her cute boy.

Jessica continue to make the breakfast when Lauren come running down the stairs. "MORNING!!!" she come down running to William who's on his seat playing with Prince while drinking his milk. "Morning princess~ Don't you wanna give daddy a kiss?" Jessica greet her princess Lauren. She just grin before running to her daddy and kiss her repeatly making Jessica chuckle a bit. She peck her lips softly "hmm~ Lauren smells good~ you have your bath already I see,good girl~" she said ruffling her hair. "Go and sit on with Willie first ottay? breakfast will be ready in 5 minutes." Lauren nods before walks to William. "Owh daddy, where ish mommy?" Jessica turn to look at her babies and smiles softly. "Mommy have go to work early in the morning~" . William pout looking at his daddy. "Mwoya~~ mommy ish working again daddy? wae~~" he whines crossing his arms.Yes he is a mommy's boy and really close to his mommy and very possesive toward his mommy too. Jessica finish cooking and serve the food on the table before poke William's nose playfully. "willie~ mommy ish an idol~ mommy have to work~ nuu pouting please~" she comfort her son and peck his cheeks but making he pouting more. "But..But Willie wanna mommy....mommy.. mommy left Willie~" He said tears start to visible on his cheeks. Jessica sigh softly before hugs him tightly."Shh~~ nuuu crying please~ mommy will be home by lunch, and we will fetch mommy up okay? Hmm~~ daddy will give you ice cream too if you being a good boy and stop crying~" she wipes his tears and William slowly stop to cry when he heard he will meet her mommy later and also getting an ice cream. Yup Jessica really care about what their kids are eating, no candies, no fasr food and no ice cream. But she really have a tons of it in the fridge. well just in some occasional she will need it. like this situation. the day goes on eventhough it wasn't that smooth without Tiffany at the house but they still got to spend time with their daddy.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

a/n: ayo! that's the sneek peek i've made for you.hehe it just a peek okay? so if you wanna know more just stick with this story okay? I see some have subscribe and update already so here's a present for ya all.thanks for the support^^ -bow deeply- and sorry if its quite short,its a peek anyway.huhu do comment okay? owh an Merry Christmas to who celebrating it.