Chapter Twenty Eight

'Twas only a Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol arrives at the SC office after his morning classes to check on Sooyoung. She hasn’t been answering his calls and it alarms him for no reason at all. Upon arriving, the said room is vacant. He tried calling Sooyoung again but he is startled to hear the ring of the phone inside the office. He located it on near the socket where it is plugged. He pulled out the phone and sees the missed calls and messages. He tries to open the phone but it requires some password.

‘She’s probably at the greenhouse,’ he thought then brings the phone with him to go to the greenhouse. Along the way, he meets Luhan and the rest of Kris’s friends.

“Excuse me, but have you seen Sooyoung?” Chanyeol asks them.

“Oh, uhm, no, we haven’t seen her, why is that?” Fei asks.

“I can’t find her. She left her phone at the office and she’s not even at home when I called at their place,” he sighs.

“She must have been at their hospital,” Baekhyun said.

“Well, I guess I will just look for her at the greenhouse; she’s often in there,” the he waves as he walks away.

There was silence before Xiumin speaks again, “Why do I feel something bad about this?”

Everyone just stared at him before they shrug and moves to get to their respective rooms.

--------------

“Let’s swim?” Kris offers as they sit by the veranda.

“The sun’s high and I don’t want a tan,” Sooyoung rolls her eyes at him.

She felt him reach for her hand. She looks at him and sees him closing his eyes.

“I wish we could stay longer away from them,” he said.

“Why do I feel bad about what you are wishing?” she replies, getting worried as well.

He chuckles, pulling her up until she gets on his lap. He guides her and let her lean on his shoulder, wrapping his arms on her waist.

“If I will ask you to marry me right now, will you do so?” he whispers, taking in the scent of her shampoo.

“As long as you have a ring,” she chuckles, tightening her hold on his arms on her waist.

“But I forgot to bring one. Would that mean that you will not say yes?” he breathes on her neck which tickled her.

“Yah, that tickles,” she laughs as she squirms on his hold.

They got naughty as he continues on blowing on her neck, his hands tickling her on her sides. Too busy laughing till they soon fell on the floor with a soft thud, both laughing; he on top of her.

He suddenly stops laughingand then watches her continue her glee.

When she notices him stop, she stops. Tears of joy glisten in her eyes then she stares back at his serious face. Sooner, she felt the atmosphere to get so serious. She is about to break the tension when he dips and captures her lips.

The moment their lips met, she felt her energy gets . It’s too sweet and she can’t help it but return the kiss. The way he does wonders with his lips made her mind go around and around as she gets lost in the sensation. He bit her lower lip which made her gasp. It gave him the chance to plunge in , letting his tongue explore her wet cavern, on her tongue. It’s like floating up on cloud nine as he kisses her like that. His hands had moved to run along her body, mindful of not scaring her.

When they finally felt the need to breathe, they part, breathing hard, their foreheads touching. She feels woozy from their untimely make-out.

His stares at her swollen assaulted lips and he can’t help it but kiss her again, but this time just a quick peck. He moves to stand and pulls her with him.

“Are you okay?” he asks when she can’t look at him.

“Y-yeah, I-I’m fine,” she stutters and she can’t help it but blush.

“Did I scare you?” he asks, lifting her chin to make her look at him.

“Nope, I- I was just caught off-guard,” she whispers, averting her eyes from his gaze.

“Look at me,” he orders and she shyly lifts her gaze to lock it on his.

“I love you and you know that right?” he asks a trace of faint smile on his lips.

She nods.

He pulls her in a hug, “I don’t know what will happen to me if I lose you.”

She’s speechless but nevertheless returned the hug.

“Let’s go swimming?” he whispers again.

She whines, “I told you! I don’t need a tan!”

He just chuckled, “Fine, then we will do it by sunset.”

She didn’t bother to reply; instead she hugged him even tighter.

--------------

By around 1 in the afternoon, as Sooyoung is on a nap, he receives a call from her mother.

“Yes mother?”

“I’ll fax you the papers you will need. Your passports and other papers are already forwarded at the airport. You will be leaving tonight by 11 straight to Berlin.”

“That early?” he asks in disbelief.

“We can’t lose anytime my dear son and you know that. Your father had called me a while ago; he will be back by eight in the evening.”

“I thought you said he will be back after a week.”

“That’s what I thought as well. You better prepare as I stall more time for the two of you.”

“But how about Sooyoung’s parents?”

“I had already talked to her mother and it’s too late to back out now. She even sent me Sooyoung’s necessary papers.”

There was silence as Kris tries to let the idea sink on his mind. He looks at the sleeping Sooyoung by the couch.

“Okay; I’ll prepare. We’ll just use Luhan’s helicopter so we cannot be delayed by the lengthy drive. And Mom, thank you so much.”

“I know baby; just prepare and be safe okay?”

They finally ended the call after bidding each other goodbye. He grabs his other phone and switches it on. He scrolls on the numbers and calls on Luhan.

“Is there any problem?” Luhan asks right away that he has to chuckle on it.

“There’s no problem; just a tiny bit though,” Kris replies.

“What is it?”

“Can you send your helicopter here? Mom had already booked our flight and we will be leaving by eleven tonight. We cannot take the risk of using a car.”

“That sooner? Woah! Your mother really works magic!”

“Come on! I am serious in here!”

“Fine. I’ll be there by around six. You should better or hurry because they are suspecting your disappearance. No sooner will they connect it on Sooyoung’s if it reaches her father.”

“It’s you who should hurry,” Kris chuckles.

When everything’s clear and settled, he ended the call.

‘I hope we get out safe,’ he thought, watching her sleep peacefully.

--------------

Chanyeol had been pacing back and forth inside the SC’s office, worried to death about where Sooyoung could be. Finally seeing the clock strike 4, he reaches for his phone and calls on Jisun, Sooyoung’s father.

“Hello Sir?” he said after the call is picked up. It’s directly on Jisun’s personal number.

“Yes Chanyeol, is there something wrong?”  Jisun asks.

“Sir, is Sooyoung with you?” he asks right away.

“No, I thought she’s in there. She left earlier today.”

“But she’s not here. Her phone is here but not her bag. She will never leave without informing me,” Chanyeol replies, getting worried.

“Did you call at home?” Jisun asks.

“Yes sir and they said she’s not yet home. I thought she dropped by in there. She’s not anywhere in the campus the whole day.”

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter