Chapter Ten

'Twas only a Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris had been so bored after his epic fail in his date. He was just so bored that time that no matter how the girl engages him in a conversation he would just give a nod or a bored look. The girl ended up leaving earlier than expected.

The school is very much busy especially the SC’s office because of the upcoming school festival. It had been the talk of every student even his friends; he just looks like the one who is not interested in the very least.

“Finally! The school’s giving us the week to prepare!” Luhan stretched his hands as they went out of their class. “Where will you join?” he turns to the bored Kris.

“I am not interested. Since when did I join any festivities?” he replied.

“Oh, then leave it all to us for we will make this year your very memorable one before you graduate,” he tapped his shoulder and jogged off to where the others are.

As he follows them, his eyes caught the sight of Sooyoung busy discussing things with the VP of the SC. She had been so busy the moment the week started. No matter how he tries to find some time to talk to her, he cannot just find any chance. He just hoped that she gets the Gatorade he leaves on his locker and on her table in SC’s office.

0-0-0-0-0-0-0

The week rolled on very much faster than expected. Thursday had already started and the whole school had already set up the various booths since they will be opening by Sunday for a week-long celebration.

When he got up on the last floor where the SC’s office is located, the hallway is empty as per always. He had been venturing in here for the last days and he was so thankful that no one had caught his stalking tendencies, not even his friends.

He immediately turned the knob of the door and was greeted by the silent and empty office. Her table is located at the end of the room, stacked with papers and all. He placed down the bottled drink first before tidying up the table. Once he is done, he placed the said drink at the middle of the table.

“Kris?”

He literally froze on his place when he heard that call on him. Someone just got inside and he has to curse his bad luck for not hearing the door. He slowly turned his head, unsure on how to react on the present situation.

“What are you doing here?” she asks, a confused look plastered on her face.

He was at a loss for words and felt the foreign feeling of his cheeks warming up.

Sooyoung caught that blu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter