Chapter Sixteen

'Twas only a Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Don’t you guys have any plan to have breakfast?” he greeted them as he went down the stairs to join them on the studio.

“Shouldn’t you two be lovey dovey while feeding each other breakfast?” Xiumin grins by his post on the room’s mini bar counter.

“She got scared from you and left,” he sighs and leans by the railings.

“So how did she end up in your unit? Is it the reason why you want to leave earlier yesterday?” Fei smiles slyly at him.

“No, she was actually stranded at the lobby yesterday and the storm prevented me from sending her home,” he replied thriftily.

“Then how come she is wearing your clothes?” Tao asks.

“She has to change and I don’t have anything to give,” he replies again.

“So you two shared your room?” Kyungsoo asks.

Kris gave a nod as they all exchange looks.

“You mean you had hit the home base already?” Baekhyun asks in disbelief.

“What home base are you talking about? We shared the room, not the bed,” he stares back at them in disbelief.

“Shouldn’t we just be happy that there is progress?” Luhan smiles knowingly as he walks past Kris to go up the stairs.

“What did she say about the frame I gave you?” Baekhyun asks as they all files to leave.

“I left it on my car,” he smiles at the crest-fallen Baekhyun as the others laugh at him.

Kris did the honor of opening his unit door and lead them straight to the kitchen but they were all startled to see a lady eating with her back on them.

“I thought you said she left already,” Fei asks as they all look at Kris.

“I swear she left already,” he raises his arms in defeat.

“Who left already?”

All of them recognize the owner of the voice as they watch her turn her head as she stuffs another kimbap on with a raised brow.

“Jia Unnie!” Fei squealed and ran to hug the said lady.

All of them took turns in giving her a hug as she leaves her seat.

“So where is my hug from my younger brother?” she raises a brow as she stares at Kris.

“You know that I despise that gesture,” he rolls his eyes as they all laugh at the two siblings.

“I’m going to tell father and mother,” she crosses her arms and in the end; Kris reached for her with an awkward one-arm hug.

--------------

“So who is this girl you were referring to who left earlier?” she asks as the other starts their breakfast.

“He had his princess stay over the night,” Luhan supplied.

“Princess? Who is she?” Jia asks.

“You know the daughter of the famous C’s hospital, Choi Sooyoung?” Baekhyun asks.

Jia gave a nod.

“Then she is his princess.”

“I have been away for long then. Since when did he start liking her? I mean you guys never tell me the story,” Jia pouted.

“Since grade 8,” Xiumin supplied.

“That long?” she looks at Kris hitting him in the arm, “Why are you so secretive?” then looks back at the others.

“We were never able to tell you before because he always threaten us and we were foolish enough to get scared as well,” Kyungsoo chuckles.

“So why are you back? Is this for good?” Tao asks.

“Nope; this is just a short visit. I still have to return back to continue my schooling in China,” she replies and just like that the story revolved to Jia already.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter