Seriously Mom?

Stop Ruining Me

We both arrived home from a silent car ride. It wasn't awkward, but just silent.

 

The whole time I was wondering what's been going on with Yoona. What did I say to trigger her nerve?

 

We entered the house and she immediately ran upstairs and into her room without saying a word.

 

"What's up with her?" Mom asked me.

 

"It's my fault...well actually I don't know what I said or did." I answered. "But there has to be something."

 

Mom sighed. "Just find a way to make up with her."

 

I nodded my head in agreement.

 

"I need to go to my friend's, she called me over to see her new house!" Mom said.

 

"Ok."

 

I eyed her when she was putting on her heels and walked out the house, closing the door behind her.

 

"I guess I have to be alone with Yoona for a while." I whispered to myself.

 

I slowly crept upstairs and walked into my bedroom without making a sound.

 

I layed myself on the floor and looked at the ceiling while putting a hand on my forehead and sighing.

 

Then my phone made an alert noise, signalling I got a text message. I quickly got the phone from my night stand and layed myself on the floor again.

 

Staring at the phone's bright screen, I saw the notification say, '+1234567 Messaged You'. I curiously looked at the text message.

 

The message said, "Sup diva ! It's me."

 

Yup, I could already tell who sent me that...Taehyung....the ....

 

I squinted at the message and decided to text him back, "How did you get my number?"

 

I waited a couple minutes for him to reply.

 

"It really doesn't matter. The point is, I am bored!" He replied.

 

I raised my brow at his response and replied to him, "Then text someone else, don't you hate me?"

 

"I don't have anybody else's number..."

 

"Yet you have mine?!? I thought you were more popular than that."

 

After that message I sent him, he didn't respond for exactly a minute.

 

I stared at my phone suspiciously and then it rang. So I picked it up.

 

"Hello?" I asked.

 

"It's me again." He said over the phone.

 

"Ugh I don't want to hear your voice. I would actually text you instead." I said, about to push the 'End Call' button.

 

"Wait wait!" He yelled, nearly exploding my ear drums.

 

I could tell he was about to say something, but he was interrupted by whoever was speaking in the backround. Whoever was interrupting, it was definitely a woman. The voice of the woman sounded familiar to me.

 

"Taehyung, is that your mom's voice?" I finally asked him.

 

"No, that's another lady's voice. My mom has a guest over, who I assume is her friend." He answered.

 

"What's the guest's name? The lady's name?"

 

His line went silent for a second, but then he responded to me, "Park Hyerim. The lady's name is Park Hyerim..."

 

My eyes widened.

 

"Hello?" He asked.

 

"....that's my mom..."

 

"Whoa, our moms know eachother?!??"

 

I immediately hung up.

 

"!!!" I yelled loudly.

 


 

A/N: Lookie here, their moms know eachother!

 

Disreguarding most of the story--if you're wondering where Hana's dad is and why you haven't heard of him yet, he is on a buisness trip. Cliche, I know. It always has to be buisness trips and nothing else. Lol. Even though it's irrelevant talking about where her dad is right now, I just thought I needed to tell you cause it won't really be mentioned in the rest of the story and some of you might be very curious about him. Also throughout the story, Hana's dad will not be visiting or anything. Sometimes he will be mentioned, but he won't be physically there with her. I might be lying. Heehee, you will never know o.O